Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love is a Sickness - Seeking Yandere! [M LF F][IM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Its been said that love is a form of insanity, a sweet malady of the mind. I’m looking for a partner to put the “sick” in lovesick as we craft a delightfully deranged tale of obsession! That’s right, I’m looking for someone to play a yandere and subject my character to their psychosis! As an aside, I play only over IMs - AIM, YIM, and can be talked into using Skype.

The Sweetest Sickness

Yandere. I’m open to exploring and experimenting with a range of characters, pairings, and personalities, everywhere from the cute and mostly harmless, played for laughs to the genuinely destructive and terrifying. Stalking, jealousy, and extreme clinginess, love triangles gone horribly wrong and overly-attached siblings are only the tip of the iceberg. Do note that I’m not looking for a single type of character in particular. Everything about her, from how deep her obsession runs to how unhinged she becomes, is up for discussion! I do love combining ideas and creating plots centered around a good session of brainstorming.

I Love You So Much That I Just Want To Kill You!

Though it can be played for comedic effect, there is no denying the relationship between horror, violence, and yandere. Let me get it out of the way and say that I have no interest in sexual violence whatsoever. I am neither a sadist nor a masochist, and pain does nothing for me regardless of who is receiving it.

However, I am not against violence in general. This is a request for yandere characters, after all! They have a tendency to cut people. I am not opposed to non-sexual violence as a part of the story, nor I am against killing off characters if that is the kind of plot you are after. Hell, if my character ends up making the wrong choices in how he treats yours throughout the RP, then I won’t disapprove of a “BAD END” either! All I ask is to keep the sex (if present) and violence separate.

With that said, I am still quite open to a fluffier plot with more romance, cuteness, and/or smut. Yandere can be used to humorous effect as well, so my character need not necessarily be spending every waking moment in terror. I am ever a sucker for gooey, cheesy romance and oh-so-cute moments, regardless of the knife behind her back.

Sample Characters

Here are just a few ideas for characters to play against. I typically create my OCs after brainstorming some plot and tossing ideas around, as I like to make characters that fit the story rather than shoehorning one in. They are only suggestions, and I certainly welcome any and all input from you as well! I’m open to both Modern and Fantasy settings.

Childhood Friend or Girl Next Door
Older/Younger Sister or Cousin
Mother, Aunt, or adoptive Parent/Guardian Figure
Popular Girl/School Princess
Shy, Quiet and Reserved Classmate
Heroic Magical Girl with a Dark Side
Teacher or Personal Tutor
Disabled/Amputee Girl
Bodyguard
Maid/Servant
Princess/Nobility
Renowned Swordswoman/Sorceress as a Mentor

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay, Kemonomimi, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubii, and Monster Girls.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you'd like to get in touch, just send me a PM! Again, I'm only looking to RP over IMs so feel free to include how to reach you. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom