Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new girls test (with Mido)

"They are not aloud to fight together in an official matches". She said walking out of the office door. "I don't have it with me as I have swimming today". She moved slowly as she couldn't move face due to her limping. "We can do the old training sticks throw its what I use when I go swimming as you can't take your sward inside the swimming baths". It was the first step many teachers make there students go throw before they are aloud to look at a sward any mind touch one so she assumed there teacher was the same way.

" Swimming, In you condition ?" he asked eagerly,with a thought of she is really strong enough to overcome the pain in a short while,He had a little feeling from what he saw before that she is far stronger than she looks and that drew a little smile on his face " I think It will be difficult to pull it through with your Injured Ankle " pointing to her while she was moving slowly "can you manage to do it?" he asked her

"Never tried it, and you think about swimming the weight is taken off you body by the water. Once what have conditions effecting the walking either, from back problems or something your born with, there is a lad with serablpuzy what goes daily". Charlotte said seriously, "I just won't be diving in, on land it's all about balance as you learn to shift your weight in the right way and timing".

" Spoken like a wise, You never stop to amaze me more and more" he said with a smile that on his face, "but , there is no way that we won't be playing today, i will get you myself this time "

"You treat everyone like they are all your little puppets". Charlotte said from the last the last thing he had just said to her. She walked in the direction she left from the day before to go home to the secret corridor. The area seemed darker to her somehow. A bit like someone was trying to save on there electric bill.

Lucy carried on with her lessons pretending that she knew what was going on even throw she had no clue what her science teacher was talking about.

" puppets ?? But Puppets are very boring, They have no will to act on their own, but the girls that i put into tests are different every time and i think you and lucy are a very clear example" he talked with his unexplained face looks which were not clear " You see i see a bit of challenge in the two of you and i tend to take challenges very seriously "

"Different up bringing have different personalities". Charlotte said. "Lucy has had more freedom than us or her class normally does as we have a stricter upbringing for marriage, not putting shame on the family and to take over the family business to try and make the families richer, but then her up bringing who knows what the real her is. Does she do what she does because she is told to do it or does Lucy really enjoy doing them". Just the thought of it brought shivers down her spine.

Back
Top Bottom