Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new girls test (with Mido)

"how can you miss it when it's so clear " dear Charlotte " you are the game, and i'm the player" he said while snapping his fingers and putting a weird look towards the girl trying to confuse her more than she already is

"That still doesn't say what game you want to play". Charlotte said glaring at him. She thought this one was so weird as he was making no sence. talking in riddles. Was he sane or should he be on meds was the only thing she could think of.

"Oi..Oi ... Oi " the man stood up and rushed behind her and put his head on her shoulder and came really close to her ear and put away her hair and whispered in a very low-toned erotic like voice "You are the game,Charlotte" and he licked her ear, ad then his intentions came clear

"Oh grouse that's discussing". Charlotte said when he licked her ear. It felt all wet and slimy. "I am not going to strip for you if that us where you are going". She said whipping her ear with her sleave. He was starting to get a little creepy,

" Stripping for me, Huh ?? On our First meeting, That's Nice " he said still leaning behind her and now he started playing with her hair and curling it around his fingers while he had his other hand on the table "Then i'll make you a deal, If you can make me hard just by stripping i'll make you pass this test " He said while going back to his seat

"What I said I wasn't going to do that. You can end up with a record for this". Charlotte yelled as she backed off away from him. She moved away to the far wall now completely creped out by him as she pulled off the dress he made her wear so she was only wearing her school uniform

" well, i heard you say that but you see that puts us in a bit of a problem for if i don't get what i want you will not like what you'll find " he said in a tone non like he used before, his words carried a bit of threats between them and this increased the mind games he was already playing from the beginning, " besides i see you taking off that dress is already the start of the show" he added

Charlotte placed her arms over her chest and glared at him. "You really a dirty old pervert". She snapped with hate in her eyes. "If you wanted that why don't you just go to school at a strip club it will be much cheaper than going to school full top. No matter what type of school you go to". She said with hate in her tone.

" [Pervert] That's just what people say when they are in situation like this" a curious look was drawn on his face as he seemed to talk with hi self in a low yet audible voice "i'm i a pervert, or just her saying that makes me one ?" putting his index on the tip of his lips in confusion, " It doesn't matter, and as for the strip club that's just not my type, they're just not like you Miss Charlotte neither they look so gorgeous in this uniform"

"I am sure you can request what they wear if you were that desperate for a privet show". Charlotte said. "I am not undoing my school dress for you". Her hand was trembling covering the top part of the Zipper on her dress. She continued to watch him the whole time.
Lida-Baday-women-s-zip-front-dress-485-1.jpg

(But in white it has a zip from top to bottom plus the school logo on it.)

" Would you like me to help you start, maybe i'll do the beginning of the zipper for you" as he made a gesture of opening it, and he made a step forward towards her "so what is it gonna be ?" he asked her

"The design of the dress wasn't made to entertain boys". She said as her hand shook even more. There wasn't enough space now for her to make him back off so they had there own space. Her hand was shaking to much the zipper was going up and down till it got stuck on the fabric above her breasts.

"oops, That's bad" the masked man said smiling again "u see these zippers, they could get stuck any time" then he quickly approached to her narrowing the distance to a couple of inches and e just stopped there looking at her,waiting what will she do next

"Why are you behaving like a commoner who has bad parents and not learned from right and wrong". Charlotte asked as she had no choice but to stick her hand down her dress as she moved the fabric out of the zipper, then then moved it up and down revealing her breasts a couple of times before the zipper was moving correctly. "I hate this uniform". She muttered while she was sorting out the zipper.

" Right or Wrong depends on what people think, it's more of a subjective opinion for example you hate the uniform and i like it " he comes and touches around her waist with his finger and goes up until he reaches her neck while she keeps shaking "so which one of us is right when we both judge things differently " he said while he stopped touching her

"OK you wear the schools dresses to school then see how long you still like them, then you can truth decide, normally the design looks smart but it's over price tat what won't last very long due to the cheep fabric and zipper". Charlotte said she wasn't wrong about it not lasting long they would last a term if the were lucky.

" Give me the uniform then miss Charlotte" and he moves over again to her and goes for the zipper this time although she still cover it with her hands yet he manages to grab it "i'll gladly take it from you " he said

Charlotte screamed when he got hold of the zipper she was only small and the height different undid her dress a little bit more. Her hand was shacking so much she knew that there was no way of using the sward in the correct manner. This one was defiantly no gentleman she never said about him wearing her uniform she said the schools girls uniform.

The man who did the snatching sighed when he heard her scream thinking if he was going to do anything is could have been in one of the sound proof ones so they weren't heard or disturbed.

the man stepped a step back disturbed by the high-level screams Charlotte made then he tried cleaning his ears from the buzzing caused all because of the sudden screams and he let out a bit of a long sigh mixed up with a bit of anger in it "aghhh, See it was easier if you agreed to do this yourself and i wouldn't even move from my chair' but i guess u want a little motivation"

"A women must protect her dignity for the one she is going to marry waiting for the honey moon". Charlotte said Going beaken red

" those are just empty words i think,just something you said to stop me; what would you do if i come at you right now, you sure can't beat me so what will you do huh ?? scream again ?? "

"Our families the women save themselves for when they get married. The same goes with a little mystery of what there full bodies look like. It's not like we are on our honey moon or anything like that". Charlotte protested. She was starting to wonder how he mamaged to stay within the school.

The man knocked on the door who brought her to the rooms wanting to know what was taking to long to find out if she was liked a little or not.

" This is you final chance miss, i don't want to do it myself but i will if u push me more than this; besides you maybe like it like i will" he unbuttoned his upper vest button and said " and this [saving my self for marriage] is so old fashioned now you know,"

"Some traditions are best kept. Especially now on days with the social networking programs and the desizes you can catch". Charlotte said "Better to protect your reputation staying pure than have it destroyed as it prevents getting decent contacts in the future. Besides no man wants a women with a bad reputation in his family".

" I'm getting really bored from this talk, and i see that you don't understand the situation you are in miss,the only way out for you is to give me what i want and just for the record: i always get what i want besides this will never leave this room so no harm to your reputation "

Back
Top Bottom