Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Incest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! My name is Chelsea of course and for this request I'm putting the disclaimer up front. I only play on messengers. I don't do non-con, vore, blood, scat or toilet play. And all characters are 18 or older. Dynamics between characters will be built, and my current kinks are cum on clothes, cum on skin, lingerie, pet names, timid partners and group scenes. And more I'm sure. Also a lot of romance.

As for the ideas I'm looking for two scenarios. One where an older futa takes on a motherly role to a younger girlfriend. It's not quite a dom/sub relationship. More of a 'Futa knows what's best.' And the younger woman becomes intoxicated with lust and it would build to the futa's sister who is a futa as well being involved.

The other idea is that A woman falls in love with a futa, they get along great and everything is going well and when the woman is taken to meet the futa's family (Mother and Sister) and they are all pretty obviously attracted to her as well. And things spiral out from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom