Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Wonders {{Shiro Ki and Theron}}

Keening softly Ki knelt down and wrapped his arms bout his distraught mate and pulled him against him holding him close as he rubbed his back. "Shhh kesha its okay....Endo isn't used to being with ppl let alone with a triad. He is a Ghost, a loner and what I did..." his eyes closed as he sighed and buried his face in his mates neck. "Even I don't understand....how you could even need him or ache for him." he said softly puzzlement obviously evident in his voice. "Your mated to me not him."

As he moved silently through the forest Endo's ears twitched as if hearing something that wasn't there but no action came from him as he leaped from tree to tree, his motions smooth and even with a strong counter balance to keep him on the branches, forcing himself to ignore the mental call of his jada and mate.

Theron raised his face to look up at his only soulmate. "It's true...you are my true love...my soulmate...but when your feral...oh goddess m-m-my tiger emerged an-and linked with him as he-he.." He looked away,believing that his love would be upset about this latest admission and wept.

A frown marred his features as he pulled back and looked down at his mate. "Theron...?" he asked softly as he lifted his face and wiped his cheeks of the tears that coated his cheeks.

He looked up at his mate, his eyes filled with embarrassment and shame. "I'm sorry, kesha! I didn't mean for Tigra to link with your feral as he was claiming Endo!! By the time he realized what was h-h-happening it-it-it was t-t-too l-l-late!!!!" he cried, fresh tears streaming down his face.

Startled by the motion of being teleported inside his room, Ki looked up at his mate and gave a watery smile even as his tail reached out, wrapped bout his waist and pulled him down into his arms, after his ears stopped ringing from his scream a sigh slipping from him. "Endo has always been along, kesha. I...I gave him up when he was born because of who his Jada was, and because of how he was conceived. His coloring made it hard to find a family that would take him, because albino's are considered spirits." he said softly, his voice hitching as he wrapped his arms bout his weeping mate.

"Three months after he was born I found Ghost or he found me and took Endo as his son and apprentice. I never saw him again....not until Ghost died and Endo came searching for me." A low chuckle slipped out as he sighed and shook his head. "That battle was both bloody and epic...he couldn't understand why I would give him up when I had kept my other cubs...until he met Caim whom I had given up for the same reason....."

Silence echoed in the room for several long minutes as Ki sat there eyes closed and ears drooping, until tell he spoke again, his voice low and thick. "Triad's in Ka'Tri matings aren't like what you think kesha. The first mate is the alpha male/female while the other is lower than an Omega. Treated like a slave by the first mate. He/She is forced to care for everything, the hutch, both mates, any cubs born from the first mate and never allowed to bare one themselves." a sadness echoed in his voice as he sat there holding his love while thinking bout his home world.

"I'm still trying to get my people to see that it isn't right to treat the second or even on rare occasion's the second and third mates as slaves...but they are still doing as they please." He shook his head and opened his eyes which seemed to glow with both his love and pain. "Endo knows how life is lived with in a Pack/Pride kesha, he knows how a second mate is treated and what happens when something goes wrong....There are times I wish that I could wipe his thoughts bout those traditions and start over but than he wouldn't be my son. And now...he believes where he stands is a hutch keeper and tendering to the cubs."

Theron let out a sad and confused mewl as he burrowed deeper into his mate's arms. "Oh kesha...what have I done?? Have I sent our Endo away forever with my unknowingly callous statement, calling him Second Mate?? I didn't mean it that way, I swear!!! I would Never treat him that way-like nothing but a slave!!" His eyes filled with tears as his claws came out, raising them to rake them down his own arms carving deep lines that began to bleed immediately.

"Endo...ma komatia(my precious one)....please come home!!!! I am so sorry for what I said!!! Ki has explained all and I understand now why you reacted like that! Never in this life or any other will I EVER treat you as a slave!! Just..Just come back home and I will show exactly how I feel....exactly what you mean to me!" he cried out, hoping and praying that Endo was listening and would hear the unmitigated truth and love in his voice as he sobbed in Ki's arms, ears laid low, blood seeping from the marks he made.

Back
Top Bottom