Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Wonders {{Shiro Ki and Theron}}

Shiro Ki Savage

Super-Earth
No one expected what would happen when Ki comes out of the Cocoon state he was forced into after the fight with Thorn's father's Mage. Now things are more complicated when he came out feral and attacked his family. Mindless with anger and the need to dominate and the urge to take what he wanted. To save his father from the horrific after math of his actions, Endo took on his father and soon came to regret his action for it put him and his father into another predicament, specially with the fact that the Feral side of his father dominated him and mounted him, mated him. What happens now is something that is even more baffling for the three in a Triad of a relationship that even others would never understand yet is accepted.

Silently Endo stood before the picture window his arms wrapped tightly bout his waist as he watched the rain splatter against the window his white ears twitching as his pink slit eyes trailed the drops and his tail curled bout his waist. His thoughts racing around and around as he heard his fathers voice chatting with Chance and closed his eyes as his head bowed. Pain slammed through him when he heard Theron's voice as well and swallowed a keening cry. *No reason to even be here.* he thought as he breathed in deeply before opening his eyes and looking through the window once more his thoughts chaotic. *No reason....*

One of Ki and Theron's cubs, their daughter Kitana, entered the room where Endo stood a sad look on her face. Being an empath like most of their family, she went over to him, tugged at his hand and said, "Wan up, Endo....pweeze?", wanting, no needing to hold and be held by her big brother.

Startled by the tugging on his hand Endo blinked as he came back to himself and looked down at his little sister and smiled slightly though his eyes seemed dull. Bending he gently lifted Kitana up and held her close as he turned back to the window and looked out the window his thoughts once more on his unfair predicament, his hands gripping Kitana gently while rubbing on her back gently.

Kitana cuddled close to Endo, laying her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around his neck, softly humming her favorite lullaby, hoping it will make him feel a tiny bit better. " 'Tana wove Endo," she said before humming again.

A slight smile curves Endo's lips as he looked down at his little sister and nuzzled her head nipping gently at her tiny ear. "Love you Tana." he said softly even as his own ears twitch at the lullaby she was humming his eyes closing as he recalled that Ki always hummed it to his cubs. *One I never got to learn.* he thought with a sigh.

In the living room, Theron was talking with his beloved mate Ki and his brother in law Chance about the incident that recently happened. "So za bectalo, what you are telling me is that you and I are still mated, and your feral side is somehow mated to Endo???" he said in wonder.

Chance sat quietly in the side chair watching his brother and brother in law, knowing that with what had happened between Ki's feral side and Endo was something that is both shocking and quite....odd, so he sat silently as he looked towards where Ki stood looking out the window while Theron sat on the other couch.

A low sigh slipped from Ki as he looked from the window to his mate anger and pain evident in his eyes. "Though my feral side ma-mated Endo it links me to him as well. You and I are still mates Theron and we always will be, but Endo....my feral side mated him. Forced a mate bond onto him but Endo...." his eyes close as he covers his face and leans back against the window. "Endo is bound to my feral side and even now it demands that I take what is mine." the last word he choked out as he looked up at him. "It's hard to explain Theron. The feral is adamant that he gets what he wants and its getting harder and harder to keep him locked back. If I do-don't take Endo and complete the full bonding....he'll get out again and no telling how long he'll stay out and who he'll hurt to keep whats his." he stated softly as he looked towards the open doorway and the other room and who he knew was on the other side of the room. "Endo already holds my bite....." he said softly looking back at Theron.

Theron stood up from his chair and went to his mate, pulling him into his arms and holding him so very very close laying Ki's head on his shoulder. "Shhhh.....I understand kesha....we'll deal with it....together. And..well if it means that I must accept Endo as Second Mate...then that is what I'll do...come now, dry those beautiful silver blue eyes for me..." he said softly, complete love and total understanding in his voice. "Zi sycayla sol....Always and Forever...."

Ki's hands tightly gripped Theron's shirt as he closed his eyes as he pressed closer against Theron. "Can you handle it? Accept the fact that I have to make Endo a part of our lives. I've never had two mates at the same time, not to mention...." he closed his eyes even tighter and sighed as he shook his head. "I love you so much...but I can't see either of you in pain. Nor can I bare seeing you two fight with each other.... I can't...."

Endo's eyes closed as his ears twitched and tears slid down his cheeks as he stood silently still holding Tana, his body trembling with the urge to cry but he held that urge back even though it felt like he was choking, his chest burning with the pain.

Theron lifted Ki's face until he was looking into those silver blue eyes he loved so much. "Oh my sweet, darling bectalo!...Haven't you realized yet that I will do everything in my power to make you happy?That I will do anything I can to keep you that way? Believe me when I say that there will be no fighting between Endo and I...For you, za te'ma, own my heart and soul; and Endo is a part of you....therefore he is a part of me as well and I will gladly accept him into our bed! By the Goddess I so swear!" he promised, kissing him with all that he felt.

A low keen slipped from Ki when Theron kissed him and kissed back as his eyes closed and wrapped his arms bout his mate holding him gently before pulling back. "This is going to be both strange but also extremely touch and go..." he said softly as he once more looked towards the doorway and the room where his son stood. The two heartbeats he heard indicated that Kitana was still with her big brother and that Endo's heart was more so than before. "I just hope.....hell I don't know what I hope for....but to be sure that things go easy..."

Theron gave his beloved mate a gentle smile. "Well I know that the three of us need to have a talk about this... we just need to take it slow and easy...one day at a time, that's all...we'll handle it love...the three of us..together. I promise.." he said, sitting back down in his chair and pulling Ki onto his lap to cuddle him.

Hearing what Theron said Endo smiled sadly knowing that nothing would ever be right or normal again. *Yet nothing about me is normal.* he thought as he kissed Kitana's forehead and set her back on the floor telling her to head to her father and moved towards the sliding doors and slipped outside into the rain.

Sighing Ki curled up on his mates lap eyes closing as his ears twitched. "Together." he said softly as he opened his eyes and looked at the doorway to the other room and sighed as he caught sight of the shadow from Endo where he stood before the window, only to watch as Kitana stepped into the doorway just as the sound of the slid doors opened and closed.

Seeing that both her Jadas were sitting together, Kitana went to her uncle Chance and climbed in his lap for cuddles. "Endo in da wain....not know wen him tome back..." she told them, yawning. "But no stay in wain for yong...."

Smiling slightly Chance held Kitana on his lap and gently caressed her back but kept silent as he watched and listened.

Sighing Ki lifted his head and looked at his daughter before looking back towards the room. "...."

Theron held his mate close, stroking his hair lovingly. He could feel that Endo was hurt, confused and a little scared because of the tenuous situation that the three of them found themselves in. He just kept soothing his mate while sending feelings of love, trust, and understanding to Endo, letting him know without words that he was really okay with him becoming Second Mate to both him and Ki.

Sighing Ki continued to watch the doorway and the sliding glass doors that his son and shockingly his mate stepped out of and into the rain. Knowing that what had happened had been a shock and horror for both of them but he swore that he would make it work.

Silently Endo stood on the back porch his head tipped back ignoring the rain as it pelted down on him and ignored the shudder that rippled through him as he closed his eyes, his thoughts jumbled but still he caught the faint promise from his Jada and from Theron. *As if my life isn't hard enough...now I'm mated to my jada and to his mate through my jada.* he thought as his tears were washed away in the rain.

Theron held his mate tightly and stood up, carrying him outside to the back porch, where Endo was standing, soaked to the bone. With a thought, a soundproof bubble appeared to surround them, complete with sitting pillows.

He sat down, still holding Ki with one arm...then other he held out to Endo. "We're all a bit shaken up right now, and I believe the three of us need to comfort each other...." he said softly. "Come join us..."

Startled by his mates actions Ki wrapped his arms bout his neck and blinked as his eyes widened when he caught sight of Endo and felt his heart leap then wrench downward with a sudden plunge of pain and fear when his son turned and looked at them when Theron sat and held him while holding out a hand towards Endo. Only to watch his sons reactions and frowning at his words even as he struggled not to order him to do as requested.

Frowning at the sudden loss of the rain Endo opened his eyes and turned his head to look at Theron and his father, his eyes narrowing slightly as he watched him even as his words rolled around in his head his slit pink eyes on his hand before looking at him, his father curled up in his lap and wondered what that would be like. "Shaken up? Comfort?" he chuckled dryly as he looked away ignoring the invite to join them. "It's beyond that." he stated softly.

Theron sighed deeply. "Look, Endo.....I know that this is really difficult for you to deal with but you're not alone anymore so you don't have to! I've been there where you are ...' his head dropped as he began to cry

A sudden surge of anger washed through Endo as he turned blazing eyes on the now crying male his hands clenching tightly at his sides and fought not to let his own tears fall once more since the shield kept the rain off him. "And where exactly is it that I'm at, Theron? Other than the fact I'm nothing more than a second to you. I know the meaning of Second Mate. I'm not stupid nor am I blind." he stated coldly as he took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down than once more looked at the other male, his eyes flickering over his father who sat wide eyed and horror filled eyes locked on him. **I love him, more than a son should and that's part of the bond, but I can not and will not destroy his chance with a mate that is part of his soul.** he thought with an agonizing pain ripping through his heart and a sad smile flickered over his lips before fading.

"I will tend to the cubs and the house as is my duty, but don't you dare pretend that you understand what I am feeling or going through. I am nothing but a glorified babysitter and house keeper. I will always love my jada no matter what has happened or what has occurred between him and I but will not be treated like nothing, but neither will I force my way into your Bed with my jada, nor will I be pitied and treated like a delicate female. So keep your tears to yourself and fear not for your position as Mate to Jada." With those words Endo vanished a soft bamph sound echoing in the shielding.

"Endo!!" cried Ki as he leaped from his mate's arm's and lap reaching for his son and froze when he vanished, his eyes wide with shock and pain as he stood there his arm falling to his side even as tears slid down his cheeks and closed his eyes as his head bowed and he fought to hold back a cry of rage and pain. "We are not on Ka'Taria...." he whispered brokenly as he wrapped his arms bout his waist, struggling not to break down even more.

Theron stood up and grabbed his mate's hand, following the sulphuric trail that all those with teleportation skills leave behind straight to Endo. Clapping a hand on his shoulder, he spun him around so he could see the anger and hurt he was feeling.

"You apologize to your jada right this minute!!! How dare you even think for one minute that all you are is Second Mate to me!!! Pitied? Treated like a delicate female??? You have never been so wrong! Tell me, Have you ever heard the story of my life and what I was put through? If not, I suggest you have someone tell you before you go accusing me of not knowing or understanding what you are going through!!!" he snapped, crying harder.

He turned to his beloved mate, all his emotions in his eyes. "I'm so sorry for yelling, bectalo, but it had to be said," he sobbed, porting away to their bedroom,a silencing spell going up so the others can't hear him crying.

Startled by his mates action Ki gasped as he stumbled and stared wide eyed at both Theron and Endo who had reacted in a way that indicated that he had fought back the urge strike out when he was grabbed and instead he watched his son hiss while jerking his shoulder from Theron's touch. He felt sadness and anger swirling in him, and knew that it was a mixture of his emotions, Theron's and Endo's, causing him to flinch back. Silently he stood there stunned by his mates words and actions before he vanished and minutes later turned his attention onto his son who stood rooted glaring at the air where Theron had stood.

"Endo....I'm sorry...for everything and for what happened." He said softly as he stepped forward to stand before his son but didn't touch him even as the feral side in him rumbled at the closeness.

Turning his attention to his father who's mates words were swirling around in his head his eyes narrowing slightly. "It's fine jada. Everything is fine. Your mate needs you." he stated as he turned to walk away only to pause when his arm is once again grabbed and looked back at his father.

"Your also my mate...even though it was establishing in a way neither of us expected or wanted. I can't take back what Feral did to you, as much as I want to I can't and I'm so sorry for that." he said softly as he watched him with pain filled eyes. "We both need to work this out and make it work between all of us."

A snarl left Endo as he stepped back from his jada. "He says I don't understand. That I'm accusing him of not knowing. He isn't one of us! He is not Ka'Tri. He is an outsider and tells me I know nothing!! His life means nothing to me just as I mean nothing to him!" he gritted out his tail lashing violently. "As if he really wants to share you, specially with your OWN SON!!" he hissed turning away and once more vanishing leaving his jada behind again.

Silently Ki stood there staring at the same spot where his son had just stood and closed his eyes even as his body slumped and a sigh slipped from him. "And I'm caught between both of you..." he whispered as he sighed and shook his head before teleporting back to their home and stood outside the bedroom he shared with his mate feeling the silencing spell that surrounded their room and over the door. Turning he leaned his back against the wall and slid down burring his face in his drawn up knees and wrapped his arms over his head.

Theron felt his mate outside their room and teleported him inside. "Oh, kesha....why? Why can't he understand? Why won't he believe that I truly do Love him? That I want and need him as much as I do you?? Can't he see that my heart is breaking because he is our third in this triad; that in order for ALL of us- you, me, AND him to be complete...this must be settled?

"I may not be a Born Ka'Tri, but having you as my mate for so very long has me becoming Ka'Tri...a-a-and I-I swear th-that n-no matter wh-what, ev-even if he h-hates me"- he clutched at his chest at the mere thought of Endo hating him- "I offer him the very promise I gave you....that I will love, honor and protect him until I am forced to take my last breath!!' he sobbed, the silencing spell crashing down as he screamed, "ENDO!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID BRAT!!" then collapsed to the floor near his mate to cry.

Back
Top Bottom