Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past, Present and Future {{Shiro Ki and Theron}}

Shiro Ki Savage

Super-Earth
One night of heat and passion leads to something life changing. When Shiro Ki tells Darell Marten that he's pregnant how does the older man react? Will Ki face the biggest decision of his life alone? Or will he find someone who will accept him for being not only an Omega but also already with a cub, or will he have to face it alone ridiculed and laughed at. [/color][/font][/align]

There was a comical look on Ki's face as he stared at the Doctor his silver blue eyes wide with shock and disbelief as he shook his head. His hands shook as he sat in the chair before the Doctor which he clenched tightly together but that only seemed to make them shake even more.

"So....I'm pregnant...now what?" he asked softly as he shifted in his seat, eyes shadowed with uncertainty as he watched the Doctor lay his pen and file down clasp his hands on top of his desk a frown marring his features.

"I believe its only logical that you inform your Alpha of your condition." stated Dr. Phillips as he watched his patient, puzzled and concerned by the young Omega's paling features. "Mister Savage...is everything okay between you and your Alpha?" he asked watching the young man.

Taken back Ki's head snapped up eyes wide before he smiled slightly and nodded as he stood up brushing his slacks as he did. "Yah everything is fine between both of us. Thank you Dr. Phillips." he said as he turned and hurried from the room knowing that the Dr. had seen more into his reactions than he should have. Once out of the office Ki hurried down the hallway and out the side door nodding towards the Nurse at the desk while heading for the waiting room and his Alpha. Shutting the door behind him Ki froze when he saw Darell flirting with a young man and swallowed the bile that churned in his stomach. Shuffling his feet he let out a low keening sound that caught both his Alpha's attention and the young man he was standing so close to. He stood still head bowed and eyes on the floor as his tail curled around his left leg even as his ears laid low and his hands clasped tightly before his abdomen ignoring the pain that clenched his chest and the nausia that rolled his stomach.

Darell was doing his normal routine, openly flirting with a young man and not really paying attention to anything else, when he heard the sound that Ki made. He turned back to the one he was flirting with to lean forward and whisper something in his ear, nibbling his earlobe. The young man chuckled as he watched Darell saunter over to Ki.

Darell looked at his Omega and frowned. "Well?? What did the doctor say?" he demanded, wanting to return to his new 'toy'.

Through his eyelashes and bangs Ki watched as his Alpha moved towards him and fought the urge to turn and flee even as his hands pressed against his stomach when he heard the demand from his Alpha his ears lowered flat to his head. "I....I'm carrying...." he whispered his voice trembling as his eyes closed not knowing how Darell would react or what would happen but prayed that he wouldn't do it in front of everyone in the clinic, but he also knew that this new toy....well that was another opinion.

Darell's eyes narrowed angrily when he heard those words and he grabbed Ki by the upper part of his arm, and pulled him closer. "You better be glad we're in public right now because if we weren't, I'd beat the hell out of you! You probably don't even know who the father is do you??" he hissed, leading him outside, motioning for his new toy to follow.

Once outside the clinic, he shoved Ki away from him. "Get away from me! I can't stand the sight of you right now! I'm gonna go have some fun with this hot piece of ass behind me...hmmm can't wait to feel him riding my cock; Now go!! And I'm taking the car so you'll have to find another way home." With those words, Darell went back to his boytoy, got in the car and drove away.

A gasp slipped from Ki when his arm was grabbed and pulled closer to his Alpha, flinching back from his anger and flushed at his words as he shook his head his breathing hitching as his eyes closed his body trembling as he listened to his speak about beating the hell out of him, and spoke of him not knowing who the father would be.

Once outside he stumbled as he was shoved away and blinked as shock washed through him even as his silver blue eyes widened as it registered in his fuzzy mind that Darell was leaving him behind and taking his new toy with him, flinching when he heard him saying something bout the boy riding his cock. Silently he stood there watching as they both got into the car and drove away.

Closing his eyes Ki bowed his head as his tail tightened even more around his leg and his open palms pressed to his still flat stomach and tears gathered in his eyes as he struggled not to flinch away from the disgusted looks he was getting from several of those walking around him not even brushing against him his nose twitching at the scent of canine wafting from them. *How would I know who the father is when he always allows his friends to do as they please to me.* he thought with a shudder.

Brushing his short messy cropped hair away from his face Ki turned and headed down the street his stride hesitant but controlled as he thought of how far they were from home and the knowledge that he would have to walk the whole way. For Darell didn't like him taking cabs or rides from people, not even friends. *Though I don't have any.* he thought with a sigh as his stomach rolled and heaved, forcing him to swallow repeatedly to keep from throwing up.

*I so hate this fucking world.* he thought with a mental snarl of hatred but no reaction showed on his face which looked the same though he kepted his head bowed and his eyes on the sidewalk ears twitching as he moved.

Theron Havenwood was walking down the street, doing a bit of window shopping, trying to find the perfect gift for one of his Packmates and his mate. They just recently became parents for the first time, and being Godfather to their cubs, gave him the absolute right to spoil the little ones.

He continued walking, sort of not paying attention to where he was going, when he suddenly found himself on the sidewalk, on his back with his legs entangled with someone else's! "Oh no!! By the goddess are you alright??? I didn't hurt you, did I? Here, let me help you up!" he said to the person he walked into.

His mind was else where as he walked, eyes on the sidewalk, and his thoughts running a thousand miles a minute and not really on where he was or what he was doing just knowing that he had to walk home and be home soon. He was sore, tired and hungry, plus he knew that Darell would want his supper when he got done playing.

The next thing he knew he was on the sidewalk legs tangled with another's shock evident on his face, only to jerk back eyes wide when he reached for him exclaiming bout helping him up. "No!" he cried as he jerked away from him head shaking as fear seemed to pool in his silver blue eyes as he scrambled back away from the male his scent indicating that he was an Alpha.

"We're fine!" he exclaimed as he pushed himself to his feet and stepped further away from the male, his eyes on the ground and his ears laid flat. "I'm sorry for running into you." he murmured as he moved to step around him, his hands literally flat against his stomach.

Theron looked at the frightened male, sensing he was an Omega, and held his hands up to show he had no weapons, sending wave after wave of soothing calm to flow around him. "Whoa, whoa calm yourself! Please! Stress isn't good for..." His emerald green eyes grew wide.. "someone in your condition... okay?" He stood there letting the calming waves flow from him and over to the frightened male. "My name is Theron... you sure you're okay?"

A shocked look passed over Ki's face when he felt the soothing calm wave wash over him, his head snapping up eyes wide as he stared at the Alpha, than blinked as his breathing slowed down until his body stopped shivering and he nodded at the Alpha's words and once more dropped his eyes to the sidewalk. "Yes." he stated as he moved to go around the Alpha knowing that Darell would be home soon and the calmness that had soothed him was now gone filled with fear of what Darell would do once he caught the scent of another Alpha on him.

Theron caught the fleeting thought and instinctively masked his scent so that it couldn't be detected by anybody. "Fear not....my scent will not be detected by anyone I don't want to... May I place my address and phone in your mind? I cannot explain it at the moment, but I feel that I am supposed to give it to you but not in a physical form....I can make it so you won't remember it until you need to..."

A puzzled look crossed Ki's features as he blinked and paused looking over at the male trying to understand exactly what the Alpha meant and shook his head as he stepped away from him even more. "No....he'll still smell you....your essence isn't canine..." he stated softly as he watched him. "There isn't anything that you can do. Keep your information to yourself. My A-Alpha wouldn't be happy." he muttered as he turned away and hurried down the sidewalk his head down.

Theron turned to watch the Omega hurry down the street, a sudden epiphany hitting him in the head. His temper flared to life when he realized what the problem was. "Whoever his Alpha is better hope I never find him!!! I hate abusers of ANY kind!!! I know the signs of someone who is being abused and he has them all!" he said to himself, a low growl rumbling deep in his chest.

Several hours later Ki finally reached his home and felt dread fill him when he heard several loud voices as he stood before the door and shuddered when he heard Darell's voice but not sure what he was saying. Swallowing to wet his suddenly dry mouth he moved up the steps and reached for the door only to squeak when it was suddenly jerked open and he stood staring into green eyes of another Alpha and promptly looked down his body tensing and flinched when the man spoke his eyes closing.

"Hey Darell, your slutty mate is home."

Darell gave him a dirty look, his latest sex toy on his knees in front of him, sucking his cock. "Mmmm...damn you suck cock like a pro! Unnngh so good!" he praised his cocksucker, still giving Ki dirty looks. "Get your ass in that kitchen and make dinner, tramp! Then afterwards you can service my boy Joey! And you better make him feel reeeeal good or else!" he threatened.

When the male moved Ki's eyes locked on the sight before him causing him to flinch as he gave a nod and hurried inside the house and towards the kitchen ignoring the fact that his feet hurt. Silently he began to chop ingredients for a salad while pulling out items for fried chicken and baked potatoes his thoughts jumbled even as his stomach rolled and heaved at the scent that was coming from the frying food. Keening softly he pulled the skillet off the stove and rushed from the kitchen, stumbling past Darell and his latest toy and his friends down the hall and into the kitchen dropping to his knees and promptly threw up. Heaving and gagging as he lost what breakfast he had earlier that day before heading to the appointment with the Doctor.

Laughter had followed the Omega that vanished at the end of the hall, the sounds of throwing up and gagging. "Seems like your slut is sick. Whats wrong with him?" asked one of his friends as he leaned against the wall looking back towards Darell and the boy before him sucking his cock like a good cock sucker should. "He contagious?"

Darell moaned as his cock slid down his boytoy's throat, then cursed hearing that Ki was sick. "Nah he ain't contagious.....stupid slut got knocked up! Unfortunately it means no rough stuff til he whelps the brat! Got half a mind to lock in the room til then, but can't.... aw yeah deep throat that cock boy!!" He turned his eyes back onto his toy, fucking his throat deep.

Those in the room looked at each other stunned looks on their faces before several laughed even as the one who asked the question frowned and looked back down the hallway to where the half blood feline was just stepping out of the bathroom. Being an Omega was a sacred thing to the Canine species of this world, but feline Omega's were despised considering they breed faster than the Canines. "I think the smell of the cooking food is going to make it hard for him to cook for us." he stated as the half breed made his way back into the kitchen but knew that he wouldn't be in there for very long.

Knowing that he had to get supper ready Ki left the bathroom and returned to the kitchen swallowing thickly as his stomach churned, but knew that he had no choice but to do as he had been told earlier.

Darell looked at Ki, seeing that he was indeed looking a little green around the gills from the scent of the frying chicken. "Ah to hell with it! Get your ass outta there if you can't stop puking, goddamn it! I don't wanna have to waste my time fuckin' with your lazy ass! I said MOVE!" he snapped just seconds before he thrust one last time before cumming down his toy's throat, thick hot jizz erupting from his cock. He smiled down at the boy as he swallowed every drop. "Ahhh..mmmm what a good little cocksucker you are.... now get me hard again so I can fuck that pretty little ass!"

"And as for you, slut....since you can't cook without getting sick, you get to sleep outside again! you know the rules!" Darell stopped his toy for a minute while he grabbed Ki by the collar and threw him out the front door.

Startled Ki flinched as his attention flickered towards his Alpha when he snapped at him and scurried from the kitchen, flinching when he caught sight of him cumming in the boys mouth dropping his eyes to the ground as he shuffled his feet silently. Only to yelp with shock as he was grabbed and literally thrown out the front door, his instincts kicking in as he curled up in a tight ball arms protecting his midsection as he hit the ground hard, bounced once and rolled hitting his back against the large Oak tree.

Panting for his breath Ki lay shuddering praying for the pain in his back to go away as tears slid down his cheeks from his tightly closed eyes and struggled not to let his pain show knowing that Darell and his friends would laugh and start in on laughing at him even as they torment him by either kicking him or forcing him into other things. *Fuck...* he thought swallowing back the cry of pain that threatened to rip from him as he shifted and pushed himself up into a sitting position.

Using the Oak tree to help him stand, Ki struggled to his feet and stood gripping the bark as pain ripped through his back, waiting for several more minutes before he slowly made his way towards the humiliating dog house that Darell made him sleep in when he was upset or pissed of at him. "My life is so fucked up..." he muttered softly as he slowly dropped to his knees and crawled into the large dog house and curled up on a blanket, his only warmth he ever had in here.

On the other side of town, Theron let out a cry of pain as his eyes filled with tears. A member of his Pack heard the cry and came running to offer help. "Uncle?? Whatever is the matter?? How can I help?" he asked, reaching his side.

He gave the young male a pain-filled gaze. "It's my back! For whatever reason I feel like I've been thrown around like a rag doll, then bounced of the side of a very large tree! Help me inside so I can lie down then fetch the healer. Hurry!" when the male did as he was asked to, Theron let his mind search for the reason he believed he was hurt. *Don't be afraid....it's me, Theron....Why are you so upset, dear one?* he sent on the tightest link he could make.

Starting awake at the mental voice Ki's eyes widened with shock even as the males scent seemed to waffle through the air around him and he keened as he struggled to sit up gasping as pain ripped through his back and shuddered as he once more laid down panting through the pain as he stared at the wooden wall before him, his ears twitching from the loud sounds of the party going on in his Alpha's house and closed his eyes.

*H-how can you ta-talk to me? Your no-not my Al-Alpha. You can't d-do this....* he sent back, his mental voice full of pain since his back was continuously spazziming with the pain, having his body tensed up didn't help either. *Please....stop he'll sm-smell you.* came his groggy mental voice as he slipped into the greyness of dozing, the pain more than he could handle, not allowing him to sleep properly.

Feeling that the pain was keeping the Omega from getting to sleep, Theron reached across the cosmos and made his pain disappear. *I told you....no one can catch my scent if i don't want them to!!* He let himself scan the building the Omega was in and let out a small cry.

"Why are you sleeping in a doghouse??*

Shock rendered Ki silent when the pain suddenly vanished and he blinked even as he frowned and once more cursed this world for making him vulnerable and incapable of using his mental shields the urge to slam a mental shield up once he realized that some how the male was seeing his room and promptly closed his eyes and curled up on the blanket.

*It's my room when Alpha is displeased with me.* was all he stated as he kept his eyes closed even as his ears twitched from the loud sounds coming from the house and shuddered slightly pleased that He wasn't the one pleasuring all 6 of those in Darell's house.

A wave of anger swept through Theron when he heard the response, making his mental voice sound furious. *Are you fucking kidding me??? With you carrying, any Alpha worth their salt would basically be so damned protective, you'd be surrounded in bubble wrap!!!* he snapped, totally furious at the way that he's being treated. *I want to know two things from you; first off, your name... And second: Why the hell do you allow him to abuse you this way??*

Back
Top Bottom