Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Personal Assistant (MaThane and Nurse Maxine)

Mary had been looking for a job for weeks. She had been turned down so many times she was losing hop of ever being hired. They always wanted more schooling, more experience, more something. She was beginning to despair as she scanned the want ads yet again.

"Personal Assistant- Must do everything- text for interview 123-456-7890."

What the hell did that mean? she thought "Must do everything" really? it was probably some psycho. She threw the ad paper on the table. A few minutes later she picked up the paper and took out her phone.

"I do everything and then some" she typed and hit send. 'What the hell have I got to lose?" she asked herself out loud.

As said in the ads; “Must do everything,” holds a deep mean and Mary soon will find out wither not she got more got more than she'd bargained for. The person in question to whom made the ad in requesting a Personal Assistant goes by the name Allen, and in his current state he's in despite need of one.

It was beginning to seem hopeless since it's already has been a mouth since the ad was issued, until an income text message came to his phone. “I do everything and then some? I just hope she knows what she getting herself into" he said and set her a reply text say; “Can you come in now? If so then the job is yours.”

She read the text twice. "The job is yours" He knew nothing about her! Now she was worried, but she screwed up her courage and sent a text. "OK where do I come in to? I don't have a car. can you pick me up on the corner of smith st and vine ave? I have red hair and I'm short, really short." she hit send.

There was a feeling of great anticipation while awaiting the next text, to see if she'd take up the job Allen hope dearly. However he gave a long sigh to find that she needs to be picked up, “be there in 10 mins,” he text back before heading out to come where she'd asked him to pick her up. And as she'd stood on the corner he found his eyes locked on Mary's from head to toe, “I knew she a girl but I never thought she'd be this cute,” he said and honked the horn to attract her notice to him.

Mary hoped that the person honking was indeed her future empoyer. She had nothiing to go on but for the fact that he was here at the appointed time. She approached the car, and opened the passenger door. "Were you looking for a personal assistant?" she asked. When he knodded his head, she slipped into the seat. Seeing him was a pleasant surprise. He was good looking, and compared to her..My God he was tall!" She felt a twinge between her thighs at the sight of him. Now if he were just a gentleman instead of a creap. She would accept the job regardless. She was broke and soon to be homeless, but that she would discuss with him later, for now, she needed a job.

Allen could find any other way to flag down Mary and would have called out her name if only he'd knew. Still, it all worked out when she got into his car as Allen smile, continually charm by her cute short stacked height and womanly sex appeal which makes her highly attractive. He began to notice she looking him over and wondered if his height is off putting and intimidating. “Thank you for meeting me, now as you know I am in need of a Personal Assistant who is willing to do anything and everything. If you can start today your hourly wage will be according to your desired amount with a weekly advance payment.”

A generous offer, but what to ask? She didn't want to put him off, as she was about to be evicted, and she owed 3 months back rent. "What I really need is a place to stay and a budget for food. Beyond that, My clothing supply is getting thin and unless I'm to be working naked , I need some clothes. Can you provide that?" she asked. She felt it an altogether reasonable request, but it was far more than she actually expected to earn.

Giving word of her dire circumstances Allen gave ear to listen and found her in more of a desperate position. “I can't find you another place to stay, unless you wish to live with me until you get back on your feet. I can so provide you food and clothing among other needs, so... will you work for me?”

She didn't think long at all about his offer. "Yes. I will be on the street tomorrow, will you wait whle I get my things? its just one suitcase." She had sold everything else to pay for food, and had almost nothing. "I won't be but a minute. I don't want to be here when the landlord comes back."

At her wishes Allen complied through an express nodded, before Mary went to get the last of her belongs. “Do you need any help,” he asked though it wasn't really necessary since it was only a single suitcase. And waiting outside his Allen left the trunk open where Mary can place her things. Though he is now her boss, still he'd like to appeal to Mary as a gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom