Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arabian Fantasy Turned Nightmare (M/F, Corruption, Enslavement, Cruelty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
An Opening Note: I would prefer if this game was played using some sort of tabletop roleplaying system (D&D 3.5, 5e and Pathfinder are the ones I'm familiar with, but I'm willing to learn others), thought it is not necessary. The reason why I would like to involve dice in this process is because I find that adding mechanics to an RP can make it more interesting, however I am willing to forsake the "game" aspect of the RP if you have a particularly good pitch for me.

What I'm looking for: I would like someone to GM a game in which the corruption and degradation of a central cast of characters is the main theme of the game. Ideally, I would like to play the queen of a fantasy kingdom, as well as three of her advisors, but the exact nature of the party can change based on what we decide to do for the plot.

I am also seeking someone who is willing to play multiple characters, preferably the members of one or more monstrous races who are seeking to corrupt the nation from within. I would prefer an animalistic race, such as gnolls, lizardfolk or minotaurs, though I am willing to settle for orcs or goblins or the like if you have a particularly interesting idea for them. One final note: I tend to prefer realistic proportions in characters, so foot-long cocks and enormous balls aren't particularly appealing unless it's proportional with the rest of the character's anatomy. Please see the Setting section for more details on plot.

What I am offering: I am willing to play as a core cast of four female characters, as well as peripheral female cast, who become corrupted and eventually enslaved by monsters who have immigrated into their country. Preferably, I would like to play the elf queen and some of her advisors and/or close friends, though I am willing to negotiate based on your preferences.

The setting: The aesthetic of the elven I have in mind is heavily based on Arabian/Middle Eastern fantasy: lots of desert, women in loose and flowing clothing that doesn't cover much and beautiful, sprawling cities. For centuries, the elf kingdom has been the jewel of the desert. It is perfectly situated next to a large river that provides it with all the water it needs, and it is one of the largest economic powers in the region, as evidenced by the capital city's splendor. Though elves make up the ruling class, other races live within their borders and coexist harmoniously with the elves. After the recent passing of her parents, a young (at least relatively so for an elf) queen takes the throne and hopes to lead her people as fairly and competently as her parents had. Unfortunately, not too soon after taking the throne, the queen's lands experience a drought that leaves them crippled. People are going thirsty and will soon go hungry if she doesn't do something quick, but despite being a fledgling wizard, the queen cannot conjure water out of thin air. Left with no other options, the elves are forced to turn to neighboring lands for help.

Enter the monsters. Perhaps a tribe of gnolls, lizardmen or the like, these creatures that were once considered barbarous happen to have the water that the elves so desperately need for their survival. Perhaps they intentionally diverted the river, or perhaps it's simply fortunate chance, but either way, the elves must swallow their pride and ask these lowly creatures for their assistance. There's just one catch: the monsters demand more than just money for their aid. In addition to setting astronomical prices for the water, the monsters insist on forging a political alliance with the elves and, given their strong bargaining position, they can demand that their cultural norms be respected by the elves. Unfortunately for the queen, the monsters have a very low opinion of women: treating them as second class citizens at best and property at worst. Thus begins the subtle invasion of the elven lands: not with a clashing of swords and the spilling of blood, but the slow subjugation of a people who desperately need what their oppressors can provide.

Necessary Kinks: I am not interested in the game if it does not contain most or all of the following
  • Misogyny (The monsters do not respect women)
  • Sexy Clothing (PLEASE dress my characters up in sexy and creative outfits)
  • Slavery (Not right away, but as an end goal)
  • Casualness (Both in casually dismissing the concerns of women, as well as casually molesting them)
  • Slapping/Spanking (What better way to show a cunt her place?)
  • Orgasm Control/Denial (The monsters view the female orgasm with disdain and believe that women should all be frustrated, wet and squirming, with the occasional rare orgasm as a special reward)
  • Exhibitionism/Public Humiliation (Your amusement is more important than her shame)

Optional, Darker Kinks: These are not necessary, but if you tickle these cravings I will give you preference over all other requests
  • Watersports (Why use the bathroom when you have a perfectly good whore?)
  • Female Circumcision (Definitely discuss it with me before you clip off a girl's clit, but I'm open to this)
  • Bestiality (PLEASE)
  • Casual Abuse (General cruel and unusual treatment of the women)
  • Bloodplay (Again, talk with me about it first, but I have some ideas for this)

Please PM me if you are interested.

RE: Searching for Master and GM for 1x1 Adventure Harem in D&D 5e (M/F)

Bumping this. I've been craving it again, recently

Bumping. Looking for someone who is willing to brainstorm a fun and depraved world for this game

Bumping. Particularly craving a gnoll Master

Updated with general character concepts, character sheets available upon request

UPDATE!

I have completely renovated this request to reflect more accurately what I desire from it. Please PM me if you are interested in this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom