Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Underground and Forbidden (SN & JamesWeatherford)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
It was hard to remember what life was like before the war started. All Cina could remember was what had happened. The biological warfare and the nukes. It was terrible. She remembered the day her parents rushed their two children through a hatch. For years, her brother and her parents built an underground compound that would keep them fed and safe from the outside world for 15 years until the radiation cleared. The only thing they didn't count on was their parents catching the deadly virus from a biological weapon. Cina was ten years old then and six years had passed. Life was a routine underground. She woke up the same time in the morning to go for a run on the treadmill before walking to the kitchen for breakfast. They grew food using hydroponics, but the food was pretty bland.

Cina was sitting at the island in the kitchen, moving the food around her plate. Sighing softly, she decided to go for a walk around the whole compound. It was huge. They had a whole storage area filled with things they might need like extra food or books. The compound consisted of four rooms for her parents, Cina, her brother, and if they needed to bring an extra family member. Each of the rooms was decorated for that specific person. Cina's room was painted with blue and orange with a mural of a sunset and a sunrise above her bed. Only a few times she had been in her parent's room to clean it since it was too painful. Her parents were thoughtful enough to bring laptops down for them to connect to the outside world while they hid for 15 years. After giving herself a tour, she walked back to the kitchen to find her brother. "Good morning. Good to see you up." Cina joked lightly and smiled.

As James was 6 years older than his sister he had seen more than his sister about all that war. He had seen to much. When he was young, before the war, when they were living on the surface, James was a talkative guy, who was always running around. When the war started, James was still pretty young and did not realize what was happening. Although, when his parents died, he almost lost every envy to talk, even with his sister. A very silencious guy, compared to what he was before the war, before the death of their parents.

On this day, James had the luck of sleeping a bit more than usual and, as he had finally woke up, he yawned a bit before hopping out of the bed and dressing up, putting jeans and a T-shirt on before heading to the kitchen, silently as usual. He had the time to get a plate out when his sister entered the room and said hi to him. As usual, James nodded softly and barely waved before he started eating his breakfast.

Cina didn't remember much as she was ten years old. The truth was, she saw a lot, but she put it all behind her, making herself forget about it all. It was better to not remember than relive it every single day. Unfortunately, her brother didn't have the same luck as she did. James changed a lot after their parents died. He suffered more than she did, and it hurt to see her brother so closed off and confined. All Cina wanted was to have a conversation where she wasn't the only one talking. Instead, she had to deal with her older brother being secluded and never wanting to really do anything with her.

Cina clenched her jaw slightly when he nodded at her like she was a ghost. Today was the day she was going to say something. Cina wasn't a confrontational person. Suddenly, she remembered what day it was. His birthday. Smiling softly, she nudged his arm. "Hey. Guess what today is." She sat down next to him and kept poking his arm to get him to talk. "It's important, and I'm thinking about making you something." Cina grinned and held her head up on her hands.

James sighed softly and, as her sister is talked, he remembered what important thing she was talking about. A really barely visible smile came up on her face and disappeared as soon as it came up. He looked up at her and, as she talked, he realized he almost had forgot about his birthday. He shrugged a bit in sign of 'I don't care anyway...' And looked back down for a few seconds before looking back straight up into her eyes.

To him, his sister was lovely and perfect. Caring, beautiful, she had everything, compared to James, well at least that's what he thought

Cina knew he had to be excited. He was 20-something now. Keeping count of the days and their birthdays kept her sane. If she didn't, she was going to end up like James, and she didn't want to be like that. Seeing the little smile he had made her smile before he shrugged it off. There was a visible sign of hurt in her eyes, but she pushed it back. Wiping her eyes, she forced a smile and stood up. "Well, I'm going to make you something. What would you like?"

Cina enjoyed doing her best to make her brother happy. It seemed like she was perfect, but in the inside, she was scared of what would happen to them.

James, after a second, looked up at his sister and shrugged a bit. Even if she was always up to do various things, he sighed and shrugged and looked back down. He never wanted anything. He didn't wanted the war, he didn't wanted their parents to die... If it was to live like this, He didn't wanted to be born ! So he sighed again and walked out of the kitchen to the bathroom, to take a shower, without a word like usual.

Cina again frown and took a deep breath. If that was how he was going to act, it was going to be hard to find the motivation to do something for him. Whenever she tried to be nice or doing something sane with him, he didn't have an opinion on it. His version of an opinion was shrugging and walking away. Like he did now. His younger sister watched him walk away to the bathroom. Once she thought he was out of sight, she walked to her room and slammed the door shut much to her frustration. Cina sat on the bed and covered her face, counting to ten and pushing the urge to cry away. She never cried usually. The tears stopped after the first year.

James sighed and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, placing his head in his hands and thinking for a few minutes. He was still tired, yet he wanted to do something useful for him and his sister, for once. Something to repay her, but that would have to wait. He was feeling dirty. He turned around and switched the hot water on, turning on the shower. Water was precious back when their parents were there, but they have twice more now. He undressed and sighed again before stepping into the shower, not earing (or not reacting...?) to his sister's almost unearable cries.

Cina ran a hand through her hair to fight off any tears. It was hard to get by every day when the compound was filled with one voice. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and walked out of her room, deciding to really talk to him after his shower. She wanted him to know what was happening with her, and what they needed to do. It wasn't sane for him to wallowing in his own mind. Cina grabbed the ingredients for a small cake for the two of them. She began mixed the ingredients before putting it in the oven, smiling softly to herself. If this didn't make him smile, she didn't know what would.

Hot water was a luxury. All this hot water flowing down his body wasmaking him feeling better. He sighed and a little smiled appeared on his face as he turned the water off. He stepped out of the old bathtub and grabbed a towel, wrapping himself in it and stepping out of the bathroom and walking towards his room, seeing his sister on the way to his room and barely waving at her before entering his room to get someclothes on. Simple jeans, with a few holes in it, especially on the knees, and a Superdry t-shirt, before laying on his bed and sighing again.

By now, she had gotten used to not having hot water for herself. Her brother usually took it since he always showered first. Cina didn't mind. He deserved it in a way to calm his nerves. So many things were bothering the two of them now. After placing the mixed ingredients into the oven, she pulled off her cooking mitts and heard the door opening. She saw him and smiled slightly, more than ready to surprise him with both a talk and a cake. She watched him walked into his room, get dressed, and lay down on his bed. "James! Can you come here for a second? I have a question!"

He barely had the time to lay down and sigh in relief before she called him. He sat up, passed a hand over his dark brown hair and hopped out of the bed, and walked into the kitchen, where his sister was waiting for his. He layed his back against the wall and tilted his head, looking at her with an intterogative look.

She didn't feel bad at all that she made him get up after he laid down. Right now, he was going to have a rude awakening on what he was doing to their life in the compound. After he walked into the kitchen and leaned on the wall, she sighed. "Listen. I know how hard it is for you. You had mom and dad longer than I did, but that still doesn't give you the right to act like this. You're acting all...lonely and like a jerk. Why can't you be nicer? I do all of these things for you and all I get is a shrug or a disinterested look. Do you know how hurtful that is? I'm trying to make it normal for us. Something to resemble our home. I still remember mom and dad dying, but I'm not sulking around like that. I just want my brother back." She took a deep breath before sinking to her knees and crying. "I want you back."

At this moment, James understood he had been acting like a jerk for so long. He looked down, silently, and listened carefully to her. Yet, as sson as she started crying, he felt really, really bad. He never had thought his attitude could hurt his sister so much, because she always seemed so happy ! But it was just a facade. He walked up to her, got down on his knees and wrapped his arms gently around her, and hugged her, like that, ofr a few minutes, the oven making a background noise, with her cries. her tears were soaking softly his shirt. he leaned his face closer to hers and, gently, he whispered : "sorry..."

It wasn't like Cina to cry so hard. Usually she never cried about something, but today was a different day. She finally did something to prove to her brother what was happening. After trying to console herself, she continued to cry softly, wiping her eyes continually before she felt someone's arms around her. Looking up, she saw James and nearly gasped. He never did this. He rarely touched her. Laying her head in his chest while she cried softly. After a few minutes, she just laid in his arms and held his arms before he said sorry. "It's fine. It's just hard sometimes." She sighed.

James, once again, remained silent and waited for his youger sister to calm down a bit before gently kissing her cheek. He didnt wanted to talk, as usual, but this situation made him feel really bad and he felt like he needed to because he had understood his sister wasnt feeling good now. "I...It's going to be alright?" He asked, softly, whispering to her ear, before looking deeply into her beautiful eyes.

Cina tried her best to calm down, eventually staring at the wall as she breathed softly against her brother. It felt good to have the warmth again. Too many nights she spent alone in her room in the cold. She looked up at him and smiled softly as he tried to think of something to say. "I'm fine now. I just...wanted to have you again." Sitting up, she kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I'm glad I told you. I've been holding it in for a long time." She laughed softly.

James smiled soflty before standing up and pulling his sister into his arms. he held her there and hugged her for a few moments before whispering to her ear "I'm sorry..." again. He had rarely seen his sister cry and this hurted him quite a bit. He didn't liked to see his sister like that, not at all. "Do... Do you want to lay down for a little and talk... say w-what you have in your heart...?" James asked as he looked straightly at his sister.
He was rarely looking straightly at her like that, and he was realizing how beautiful she became, and he blushed softly before she answered.

Cina was glad to see her brother acting so sweet. He now knew how his behavior had affected her for so long. It was nice to see him so gentle and caring. She didn't expect James to pull her into a hug. Blushing seemed to be a new thing for her. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's fine. I'm better now that I got that off my chest." She pushed her hair behind her ear and listened to his request. Cina thought about it for a moment and nodded. "I think I'll like that. I do miss sleeping with someone after so long." She grinned slightly and grabbed his hand, pulling him with her to his bedroom.

James listened to her, carefully and, as he wasn't expecting her to get along with his idea so quickly, he blushed softly as she pulled him with her towards his bedroom. His heart was beating slightly quicker, as her was doing so. As for him, he hasn't slept with his sister or anyone else (including his parents) for years... So he was slightly anticipating...

They entered the room and James sat on the bed, and smiled a little as he looked at his sister coming towards the bed after him. His room was slightly messy, but clean from dust and spiderweb, as James hated that.

Cina was excited to be with her brother again. There was so much to talk about, and she did miss the company of her sibling. She smiled back at him as she led them to his bedroom. She didn't think anything bad was going to happen. Just some alone time with each other to talk. It wasn't like she planned on showing him her body.

When they entered the room, Cina walked around to get a look around the place. "Wow. I didn't thin your room would be a little clean." She teased as she laid down on the bed. "I'm a little impressed." She giggled and looked at him.

James blushed at the remark she made and looked down. "I...I haven't cleaned it in a while..." And indeed he hadn't... There was some clothes laying all around and, under the bed, a box of tissues...

He looked up at her and layed his head against the pillow , looking up and down at his sister, not having any bad thoughts about her and her body, or at least not expecting to have any on her ... "T...but thanks anyway Cina" he said with a soft smile

"It's cleaner than I expected it to be. At least it looks like mine." Cina smiled and looked at him. She didn't mind the extra clothes lying on the floor. They were going to spend a lot more time with each other, and she knew they were going to take care of each other from now on.

She rolled over and laid her head on his chest, smiling up at her brother. She curled up and glanced up at him. "It's fine, James. We need to start hanging out more, though. I miss talking to you." She blushed and kissed his cheek warmly as she hugged him tightly.

James smiled softly at his sister and sighed softly. He closed his eyes for a second and felt her place her head on his chest, making him blush softly. His mind was slowly processing what was happening, and thought about what happened in the past years a lot. He looked down at her and, as she kissed his cheek, he chuckled softly and hugged her back tightly. "Yes, we will." He simply said before closing his eyes again to hold her more, getting lost in his thoughts about her and him again.

Back
Top Bottom