Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cure your loneliness and boredom with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan23

Star
Hi. Call me Sy.

OK, so this is gonna be a bit vague I guess. Put simply, I've been away from BM for a while, and I'm keen to get back into some RP. And what I'm craving is back to my first love, after trying a few different things. That first love? Shy submissive girls, who blush at the drop of an innuendo, are easily bullied and victimised by others (I like my character to play the "rescuer") and who generally don;t have bags of self confidence. Note - this is IC only, I'm perfectly happy for you to be a confident badass in RL!

I do have a few plots in mind, mostly slow-burner seduction or chase/seduce types, but I always think it's better for both players to work out the plot between them than just one dump it fully formed and the other go along with it.

So general requirements...

Firstly, and I know just about everyone says this, be literate. I can live without you knowing the meaning of "floccomaucinihilpilfication" but putting "it's" when it should be "its" or adding an apostrophe when it shouldn't be there - suc'h thing's ar'e a' definit'e no-n'o!

And please, while I can live with slow posting, or you wanting to end a RP (Hell, RL happens, right?) vanishing with NO explanation - please, just don't!

Well, so far this thread reads like just about everyone here, yeah? So here's where I try and be a bit different. Firstly, I'm not going to list a gaggle of pairings. To me, whether your character is a mermaid or an android or a human isn't really germane, as long as she has the qualities that turn me on (see above). Similarly, my kinks are far too complicated to be covered by the traditional bunny hole format. Let's just say they aren't especially messy or sadistic - I'll go into more detail if you contact me.

As to your kinks, I'll play to most things, but I prefer them to happen as part of the plot and occur naturally, rather than just cyber. If your taste is for twenty five inch cocks, the story better have a damn good plausible reason why someone's got one!

What can I bring to this? Well, despite not listing them here, I'm a mean plotter, and I'm pretty sure I can come up with something original ground-breaking and interesting. I'm also fluent, articulate and quirky. And, I hope it's needless to say, I follow proper etiquette. I might say "this ain't working for me" but I don't vanish without explanation.

Squicks: Not really into pregnancy, and anything under 16, the answer is NO. But that's a BM rule anyway, so I doubt that'll be an issue.

Just to let me know you've read this all the way through - please list the DELIBERATE punctuation mistake I made in this.

Pm me. I'm a great cure for loneliness and boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom