Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suction or Seduction a Vampire's Dilemma (Sayuri and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Clause Meyer found the coffee shop the ideal platform from which to identify his next conquest. Since arriving in the small New England Town of Whittier, he had made one after another of his neighbors his next blood meal. He was careful though working both there and in the next village on a rotating basis to deflect suspicion.

That day, when the black haired woman first entered his shop, and ordered coffee, he knew that she was destined to be his next target, but he was totally unprepared for what would happen while he slowly seduced the beautiful woman in an effort to take her in an unexpected ambush, from which she would not recover.

Clause was a handsome man, just 30 years old, but with all the sophistication of someone twice his age, He had been born in New York City, and had become a Vampire at just 18. He was tall and slender, but strong and powerful. His hair was jet black and he was handsome well beyond what was usual.

As the woman left the shop, his eyes were drawn to her shapely figure and he felt a tightening in his groin which he hadn't experienced since his conversion.

http://s29.postimg.org/gmiypebs7/image.jpg

Dahlia's mother was from Japan, her father from England. She inherited her mother's silky, black hair, milky skin and feline eyes, but her eyes were dark brown and she was touching 5'8. She was 120 pounds, slight and dainty in build, lightly muscled with a body suited more for speed and agility than brute strength.

The café was somewhere she frequented for their coffees, she didn't know any place better and it was a well-deserved treat after a long week of work. Dahlia sipped the last of her vanilla coffee before gathering her belongings and exiting the café. The day was coming to an end and she didn't want to stay up for too long. It was quite safe around the streets, so she wasn't overly worried about being out after nightfall. Even so, she kept to the pools of light from streetlights.

Her breath was exhaled in white plumes slowly ascending into the darkness. Spring was coming though and she didn't mind the cold.

Clause was intrigued by the woman's exotic look, combined with creamy white skin, Her hair in sharp contrast both to her face and Clause's thick blonde straight locks. She looked somewhat oriental, but without the heavy upper eyelids. She was sleek and beautiful and catlike. Well worth the trouble to entice. He blood would make a fitting addition to his makeup. He had noticed that over the years he tended to inherit tendencies from his "donors" and hers would definitely be an improvement. As she left the shop, he left the counter to his assistant and shedding his apron, put on his coat and followed her into the night keeping his distance, but maintaining contact.

Clause was an expert at such stealth, he knew just how to use the shadows and was a master of silence. He followed her several blocks until she disappeared inside an old brownstone flat. He watched for lights and noted that she occupied the garden apartment. Perfect for his purposes. His mission accomplished he headed back to the shop to finish his shift.

Dahlia fished for her keys once she reached her door and let herself into her flat locking the door afterwards. The flat was kept organised and well-decorated despite being small. She was too sleepy to stay up longer than necessary, so she headed into the bathroom for a quick shower before changing into a nightdress and slipping into her bed. Dahlia snuggled up with the soft pillow and duvet before drifting off with ease.

Dahlia planned to have a lay in in the morning since it was her day off, she had thought about seeing if any of her friends were free for a day on the town or a night out.

Clause looked in at the windows of the garden apartment that next morning on his way to the coffee shop. The window curtains were sheer and though he could see no details, he could see that the young woman was sleeping in. He hit on an idea. He opened the shop, and then knowing her preference in coffee, made her a vanilla coffee and one for himself and headed down the street to deliver them.

He was pleased to see that she was still in bed when he approached the door to ring the bell, and waited patiently for her to answer. He rang and then waited several minutes before ringing again.

Dahlia groaned when the door bell roused her, she felt so comfortable in bed she wasn't keen on getting up at the moment, but she was compelled to since someone was by the door. She slipped out of bed and grabbed a cardi to cover herself up a bit more as well as keep herself warm. She didn't know who would be ringing her door bell, her friends always texted her at least before calling upon her. Dahlia walked over to the door, still in a sleepy haze, and opened it. The culprit was a guy with two coffees in his hands, she could smell the sweet vanilla, but she didn't recognise him.

"Can I help you?" she said softly, blinking the sleep out of her eyes.

" I was rather hoping I could help you Mademoiselle" Clause said with as much sophistication as he could muster. "I believe that this is your favorite coffee, may I come in?", he said. As he stepped in to the apartment he waited to see if she would evict him before slowly closing the door. The woman was even more charming than she had been the night before despite her still being sleepy The sweater was long, but ended well above mid thigh, and whatever she wore beneath it was completely covered. With disheveled hair and her beautiful skin, she was nothing short of a vision.

"You've kind of invited yourself in it seems", Dahlia answered before covering her mouth to yawn, she longed to return to her bed undisturbed. Even so, the smell of vanilla coffee won her over and she closed the door. The area was closely-knit where everyone mostly knew everyone else, so she wasn't too worried as long as she kept her eye on him. Dahlia wasn't in the mood to cause any hassle. "You seem sure vanilla coffee is my favourite, how did you know?" She hoped she didn't have a stalker, but he wasn't acting like the average stalker since he wasn't hiding his presence.

" I know all my customers orders. You order vanilla, and hazel nut, but the last three times its been vanilla." It was cold out this morning so I figured you might enjoy delivery. Its a new service I'm testing out. He set the coffee on the counter along with a small bag of sweet roles. "Mind if I sit and enjoy it with you? I see way too much of the shop. " He hoped she wouldn't ask how he knew where she lived.

Dahlia may've been dazed, but she knew this was suspicious for obvious reasons. "Some warning would be nice, I wouldn't have thought the café would be open on Sunday's let alone delivering this early when it's common sense people will be laying in", she said, her voice conveying she knew this couldn't verily be the café, more this guy's agenda. "I'd appreciate it if you left", her words even and polite. Even if this was a safe area, this was too dubious and she didn't want him in her flat this early anyway.

"I'm sorry I just thought you would appreciate it, but I will go, the coffee is on the house." As started to leave, he left her a card on the counter. Stop by for a free coffee and roll any time. He smiled at her and let himself out closing the door behind him. It hadn't been a disaster, at least she hadn't called the police.

Dahlia exhaled, she wasn't keen on being unkind, but it really was too suspicious and she preferred not to risk her security or the contents of her home. She hadn't labelled him though, she couldn't judge him when he'd done nothing to her but delivery coffee. Dahlia wandered over to where her coffee was and sipped it, definitely the vanilla coffee from the café. She wondered why he would deliver out of the blue when it wasn't a usual service of any café for that matter. She drank the coffee quickly, it was delicious as per usual, before going back to her lay in.

Clause was dissapointed at the overall result of his initial effort, however, he decided that all in all, it would contribute to the cause. He had been kind, and other than waking her from slumber, he had done her no harm. He hoped she would use the card he had left her and get her coffee the next morning from the shop. He would be ready, and hoped this time to have better success. Clause had learned to be patient. Seducng the choicest providers was an art and worth the effort.

Dahlia slept in for another hour before getting up and going into the bathroom, after going through her morning routine, she wandered back into the bedroom. She remembered the card from early and picked it up, there was only one number printed in black on the plain, white background. It was a bit peculiar, but she didn't think much of it. She placed it back on her bedside table and drank the coffee he'd brought. It was delicious like always.

Back
Top Bottom