Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd/Embarassing stories...

So... just now I realized this. I've been working on fixing up my skin. I get the occasional DISGUSTINGLY HUGE pimple. I had one on my chin, that seems like it was probably 2 pimples combined in a lumpy mass of puss, deep inside my skin. I started picking it, picking off the hard surface absently. I'm not a big fan of popping. Then suddenly it started bleeding. Looking down I realized I had my favorite shirt on, and I wasn't going to use my sheets to blot the blood. They are brand new....

I had no napkins near by, and I couldn't be bothered to run to the bathroom. I was in the middle of an existential conversation. So, as it is also that time of the month, here I am sitting, writing to you; with a maxipad clutched to my chin....

What if someone saw me....

What if I ended up on a website: A poster proclaiming my legendary fail.

At least.... the maxipad is scented...

Uhrm I guess I will say an embarrassing moment..

I was at a friend's house and we were eating breakfast. Till this day this still makes me laugh so damn hard when I think about it. Well Uhm her parents and her and me where at the dining table eating breakfast and well I let out a really loud fart. Usually mine are silent and deadly but this one wasn't. They all looked at me wide eyed and and backed away then said "What did you have for dinner last night??".

I was so fucking embarrassed my cheeks where flushed red. We all burst out laughing.

I have more. My life is that of an embarassing montage of clumsiness.... but, I shall wait... for others to come forward.

Well, my most notorious and embarrassing moment to date was when I was giving a brief to some higher ups. It was my first time in front of brass and to top it off, everyone was running off of less than two hours of sleep. Well, being as nervous and exhausted as I was, my mind misconstrued some things. Not going to divulge much except that the word "Tampa" got swapped with the word "Tampon" and the briefing was delayed for five minutes as the two officers battled with laughing or keeping military composure.

I could have died.

Back
Top Bottom