Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Untold Fairtale: Brother Wolf {{1x1 with ShadowDracus}}

She tilted her head. To be one with brother... Well that thought of that was down right loving and exciting to her. "I can do it, I'm a big girl, Besides we rough house a lot, I bet it won't hurt at all!" she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "I wanna play it, I'd love to be one with you brother. You make me the happiest."

It came as a feeling of great joy, hearing Yume's words of wishing to do the mating gaming with him. Lyle couldn't be happier as he gave his beloved sister a loving lick to the cheek and even on the lips to kiss her in his own way, in return for the loving embrace she'd expressed. “I wish to be one with you, my first and only love who is my only joy in this world,” with those words Lyle stood to given Yume room if their going to do this right. “Okay... first I you to get on all fours like I do,” if she did as asked, Yume would feel her brother lick her pussy out more, as Lyle wanted to make sure her body was nice and wet for what is to come, “now I want you to stick out our butt a little and try to relax.”

She clenched her jaw, feeling his tongue dig inside of her private area. It felt really good each time it pushed inside and u-turned and twist it's way. Listening carefully to him, she obeyed everything he said. It was kinda awkward, sprawling her legs open to flex her butt out more. "Is this okay..?" She questioned as she presented herself to him.

For as long as she need... Lyle waited for Yume to get herself comfortable with the idea, as it must be embarrassing for her. In the manner of having her legs spread out with the rear addressing itself to be in heat, longing for a males penetration. “Yume... you look so sexy this way,” he'd replied in a pleasing tone when asked; is this okay. Behind her Lyle came to mount while with the utmost carefulness to not have his claw touch her fair skin as it came around Yume's waistline. The tip of his wolf cock brushed long her slits, feeling for the hole as well to make her more wet. A little in the head came inside slow, “Alright Yumi... here I come so try to relax and don't tenses up,” with that said, Lyle thrust within her pussy wall and broke the hymen. Offering some comfort he lick her shoulder and cheek to ease the pain, “are you... alright Yumi?”

Back
Top Bottom