Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Untold Fairtale: Brother Wolf {{1x1 with ShadowDracus}}

wolf-26031232105.jpeg

Many stories told through fairytale's come with the various sorts in alterations far from the original tale. Some go untold, in particularly the tale of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, where she and the black wolf befriends each other. It begins with a young boy named Lyle, on a normal day collecting fire wood within the dark forest he was meet with a massive and viscous black wolf. From what was recollected Lyle last remembered himself being devoured and swallowed whole before finding himself surrounded by darkness. Awakening it was quite unusual to find himself at a change state of now becoming a wolf. There was no way he can return home in this current state, therefore he lived his life remaining in the woods as his parents gave up hope on his safe return assuming he's dead.
Years went by as Lyle carried on with his life as a wolf, until one day he found a fated encountered with a girl in red. He found that his parents had another child being Little Red Riding Hood on this fated day she happened to cross paths with him, on the way to her grandmothers house with heavy basket filled with treats. Being a misconception to the real story, Lyle the black wolf sought to see Red Riding Hood safely through the woods and on each times she was sent to her grandmother. Quickly they've became the best of friend and eventually he'd toll her in actuality he's her long lost brother who's been cursed. Since then over the years Lyle has been at her side in secret, to protect her and love her like a big brother would. But how he longs to be human again so he can be with her truly and secretively.
Just another day Red Riding Hood is to set out on another journey to grandmothers house, and as always she was meet with her brother wolf along the way. But oddly she would find him carrying a back book in his jaws, “Little Sis... off to see grandma again? But before you do that, can you help me with something?”
OOC: Your character can have a different name from Red Riding Hood

RE: Untold Fairtale: Brother Wolf {{1x1 with Bad Anime}}

Yume blinked confused a moment before a grin covered her face. "Big bro!" Little hands reached up and felt through his fur. Ironic to the untold tale, Little Red Riding hood was born blind. She strongly on the wolf to help her on each amd every trip. while she was scared of him at first, learning who he was, Yume held no fear of Lyle. she loved him very deeply. Setting the basket on the ground, she took the book from his mouth. "What's this Brother?" She inquiredd feeling it over. "A book?"

As always whenever Yume felt to reach out her hands in order touch his fur, Lyle in turn gladly accept the loving pet from his dear little sister while returning it with loving licks to her face. He even wish to nuzzle her lightly before the attention came back to the book, when Yume communicated, “it's not just any book, its a book of spell which can turn me back to a human and maybe... cure your blindness. But... I need your help, I was never taught how to read so I thought maybe I you can.”

Hey finger searched every spot on the black leather bounded cover. When she felt nothing she opened the pages amd touched it softly. "Oh! Its brail! I can read this. Grandma taught me how!" Although after a few moments, her face fell. "Its a bit hard to read though.. I'll have to practice. But I wanted to see you today.. I brought you something special." She reached in her bag and with a small struggle, wrapped a red scarf around his neck

A curious manner much like a confused pup formed into Lyle's body expression, by means of his head slightly titling to the side to have learn the book of spells is in braille writing. “So this book is made for the blind,” He question, feeling this is too convenience but then again happy to find it convenient. “Take your time, we're in no rush. I'm sure we'll find something useful but don't push yourself on my account.” Much like a loving brother Lyle often express his concerns for Yume while loving her in a much deeper feeling she is yet to learn. And with the kind gift he felt very touch where Lyle nuzzled her to thee ground and licked her face all over, “Thank you Yume it's a fine present, I shall treasure it always,” he said joyfully as Lyle licked her more. “I love you... Yume.”

Yume couldn't help but giggle uncontrollably as her fingers clung to and combed throughout her brother's fur. "I love you too Big Bro!" The grin on her face couldn't be any bigger. This was the light in her dark world. "I don't wanna go to Grannie's now. I wanna play with you today.." She adjusted the scarf on his neck, to assure herself she had it tied properly. "Big Bro... Can you find a way we can play more..? The walk is too short."

Any form of touching from Yume is always received happily by her brother wolf. How she made him whimper joyfully in delight of the hands to fur without fail. There's never a moment where Lyle wouldn't want Yume to touch him. “You don't have to go to Grandma's right away if you don't want to. I can take much faster if you'll ride on my back, so... we can have all time to play for as long as you like.” That said Lyle licked Yume's cheek after adjusted his scarf, "So... what would you like play? Our usual game or something new?"

"I like that! Riding on Big bro is fun too, the way the wind feels is like I'm flying!" She tossed her arms up in the air happily, hinting she wanted to be picked up. "Hmm.. I wanna play a new game.. You cheat in the others" She teased a bit. Their normal games of tag and hide and seek always played in the Were's favor. "I wanna nap with Big bro too!" She got that big grin that made 'No' hard to that. "What does brother wanna do? I like to make you happy too!"

If only Yume could see her brother smiling as the lips curled up, to what seemed like a dog cheerfulness expression, due her first suggestion of play. Above all else he loves having her on his back to ride the winds. The feeling of her body to his while hearing Yume's laughter. So coming under and between the legs Lyle scooped up his little sister to her have her ride on his back on a start of a walk. “I can't help it, your fun to tease,” he joke in the reply when said he cheats. "You wanna nap with me?” Asking he'd notice her big grin when Lyle looked over his shoulder to Yume, to a wonder if it held a deeper meaning. "What I want to do? Would you really do anything for Big bro? Well... Big bro loves his Little sis a lot so... I'd like to play the licking game."

She gently grasped at the fur around his neck to stay balanced. "You're all big and warm. You're the perfect pillow for a nap!" She giggled. As they walked, she enjoyed the breeze on her cheeks. "The licking game! No way, you'll get my clothes damp!" She laughed rocking a bit, "But maybe if you ask nicely!" She smirked a little with her childish game.

How many times she's said he's the perfect pillow for a nap, has been said quite often from Yume that the words Lyle grown use too. “You know... you can take a nap on Big bro's fur anytime you wish it Yume. I'll even sneak into your room at night if you'll leave the window open." Out came a wolf tone chuckle to her teasing words, "Don't worry about your clothes getting wet, because you'll have to take them off to play the licking game. So... please... can I play the lick game with my favorite Little sis... to whom I love in this whole world.” Asking he said it nicely to heed her wish when Yume asked him.

"Alright, because you asked nicely. Make sure they don't get dirty though. Mom was mad last time." She smiled, nestling into his fur. "I want a grassy spot.. It's more comfortable. Velvet grassy!" She messed with his ears a little bit. She adored the way they felt to her fingertips. After a bit of moving, she felt herself gently sat down. Patting the ground, she was quite satisfied with the location picked. Excited to play her Brother's favorite game, she removed her hood and clothing, holding them up for her Brother to put in a safe spot.

Yume has no idea how much she'd made her brother wolf happy, saying the words he wanted to hear in agreeing to play his game. “I promise... I'll make sure not to dirty your clothes.” As requested Lyle found a clearing made up of tall thick luscious grass, to a comfort where one can sleep peacefully if napping. Patting his ear brought Lyle to sliver delightfully and in turn he would lick her, but being on his back proved impossible at the moment, “I like that but wait until we start playing,” sweetly he whispered before lowing himself to allow Yume's feet to touch the ground if the surroundings are satisfying else. As she removed her clothes careful he place it in his jaw and set them hanging to a branch of a near by tree. “Do you remember the rules? If I make you feel good... you'll have to make me feel good,” with that said Lyle started licking her cheek slowly, falling down her neck and to the upper chest. Working it gentle and surprised her when licking the nipples to her bust, trying to get her body to be over come with please and fall weak to it's bliss.

It started a giggles, then her voice became squeaks, and then little grunts and moans would flow. Being blind, her sense of touch was the most sensitive sense she had. As his tongue lapped at her chest, her hands reached up and began to play with his ears once more. It was to the rules of course. "Brother.. That feels nice.." She groaned arching a bit. Goosebumps popped up a bit, her body shivering in delight.

This was a cheat for Lyle, considering he knows Yume all too well due to their closeness and deep bond. Knowing every part of her body, what hurts, what tickles, and what drives her to bliss. It goes the same with Yume knowing his sweet spot, mainly the ears which made him moan in wolf tones. “Hmmm... Yume...” his flat, wide, warm, and wetting tongue drew down to the belly and further, “Big bro is going to make his Little sis feel even nicer.” Keeping to his word his snout gentle pushed her over, to come resting on the bed of grass, there her pussy was wide open to be licked. And licked her good on the clit and outer folds while loving the taste of Yume's wetness.

She clenched her teeth as her most sensitive areas were wetly assaulted. She knew if she'd make too much sound, her Brother would be in the lead. She moved from his ears and began to scratch behind them, also running her hands alongside his jaws. She could hear his tail thumping softly on the ground and it brought a smile to know he was pleased. However; a tiny moan escaped her throat and a hand quickly covered her mouth as she felt his tongue leave her outer area and begin to lap at the juices inside her.

Clearly Yume knew what she's doing by first touching his ears, being one of the wolves most sensitive part behind the ears. It made Lyle want to fall over on her lap and moan in wolfs tone without fail each time Yume would do this, but fought against it he wants to win his prize which is worth winning. “Oh no... she touching my jaw. If Yume keeps it up...” some much his lips wish to outcry in please, instead Lyle fight on and really licked to force out her moan. “I hear that, so this is my win,” he gigged and licked her face, “it's my turn to feel good. Do you remembered hoe I showed you last time?”

She blushed, with a tiny adorable pout. "Mhmm, I did Brother." She sat up and held her hand out, grasping for his belly. Unable to resist the urge, she scratched and rubbed his belly for a moment. enjoying the sounds of his tail and laughter, before her hand brushed against his male pride. "Right here, right?" She patted at the sheath, getting a feel for it again.

There times Lyle would hate to see his beloved little sister upset, then again other times... her pouts come out in the most adorable way. Therefore more often he'd tease in a loving manner. As the hands came rubbing at the belly, in reacting of a dog Lyle came rested on his back, along the thick grass. His tail thumbed as he panted heavily with the tongue hanging out as thing got good, to where Yume's hand started caressing his wolfhood. “Yes... there...” he moan while out from the sheath sprouted the length, “Do you think you can do better then the last time,” he'd teased.

Yume gently fondled with the member that slivered out. "Of course I can! It was only my first time last time.. I know now!" she huffed, stroking the sticky part. She could feel him squirting to every touch. she wasn't sure what it was exactly, but it was a sign brother was happy! She leaned down and took it into her mouth, wincing at the sudden taste but engulfed it down her throat the best she could. "iz shis okahh?" She managed out, lapping up the pre-cum that oozed into her mouth.

Apparently Yume has a lot better at this from what Lyle felt in her stroking, “Don't be so mad, I'm only teasing because I love you Yume,” he replied after her huff. It was difficult keeping the lower half from bucking but it felt so good from the last time, from the way she devoured his wolfhood to pleasure through it warmth and moist mouth which made him jolt uncontrollably. This would be the from time she'll taste wolf cum, for this time around Yume finally manage to have his pre-cum leaking, “Mmm... yeah... it feels good my lovely Little sis,” he moan to answer when asked. “How dose it tease? Your nectar it quite tasty Yume.”

Yume sat up, swallowing a moment before answering. "Kinda like Roses.. but also like pudding.. It's weird but a good weird!" She smiled, beganning to stroke with between both her palms. She leaned down and took the tip in her mouth while her palm moved up and down his wolfhood. "It's moving a lot though, is that good?" By his whines and pants, she knew she was doing a good job.

If Yume wasn't too preoccupied at the moment... with herself tending to her brothers member she would hear Lyle's moan reaching a higher tone yet deep due to this ecstasy and great pleasure of oral sex. “Like roses but also like pudding?” Curiously he asked to a wound how it would taste anything like pudding, however it made him happy to hear her say that. The left to his back leg kicked wildly from the palming, as well the suckling from the tip, “Yees... it feels sooo good,” in moans he answered as Yume received a mouthful of his pudding. And even though Lyle climax, his wolfhood didn't retreat back inside his sheath. Clearly he realizes he wants more as they never gone far past this, "Yume... how much do you love your Big bro? I love you so much... I want to be with in a more... meaningful way. I know I'm a wolf but... I want you, only you. I want to mate with you Yume."

"I love you more than anyone but what's a mate? Like pirates?" She was still innocent to the world of adults and instincts. Even so, it just make her more precious and special. "I'd be happy to be your mate!" She grinned, of course those words alone would send sparks into anyone's heads. "How do you wanna play 'mates'?"

Lyle couldn't find himself in any other moment where he'd felt this foolish, to having forgotten Yume pure innocents. How precious this makes her in appearance, to make him sit up and lick her cheek with a little kiss with his wolf lips. “It is like a game enjoy by two, but... it's much more serious then a game. Mating means sex, where two lovers express their love in a much deeper way when... let say that their bodies be one.” It is big steep as Lyle wants Yume to understand what she's getting herself into, if she wishes to mate with her brother wolf, “It's a wonderful feeling, which feel much better when I lick your sensitive areas. However... I have to warn you... for girls it hurts only for the first time and for a brief moment. Afterwords it feel really good. But... if you don't want to...”

Back
Top Bottom