Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk Futaxfemale, incest, prostitution, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hello all. Back again. A recent individual made a suggestion to me but wasn't interested in continuing the discussion, so I'm throwing it out here....as I really liked the idea. As usual, don't care what your real gender is, as long as you can play the role well. Right off the bat, NO I won't do futaxmale versions of this....just not interested....nor am I interested in futaxfuta. Also, I have way too many PM rps, and seeing as I don't like roleplaying via PMs at all, I will no longer be accepting any more. If you don't want to play via thread, don't bother responding to this, I won't be swayed.

Kinks
-Excessive semen
-large cocks
-futanari(derp)
-Muscular futas
-non-con, partial-con, full-con
-cervical penetration
-anthros
-mechanical appearance(cyborgs and androids that have distinctively synthetic appearances)

In this sort of cyber-punk future there is a massive sex industry where wealthy people custom order pleasure-androids. The technology is such that they can be made to look as realistic, or as artificial as the client wants, and the aesthetic options are nearly unlimited. Neko-girl bots are particularly popular in Japan for example. Once an android order is filled, the company hires an individual to implant their brain inside the android. AI's can work, but are often limited do to legal limitations on their intelligence. The high-end clients want living minds to play with. While this is a legal business with salaried employees paid top dollar to shift their brains around according to demand, the companies are notorious for preying on people with debt, the homeless, and the disabled, offering them an escape from their circumstances in exchange for a little of their time and dignity.

PLOTS! So really, I have all these good ideas, but I could really only squeeze one more in...mostly because I want to do them sooooo badly!

1: In this your character is one of the salaried employees of a reputable corporation specializing in pleasure droids. My character is a wealthy futanari socialite and one of your corporations favorite clients. You've actually serviced her before on a few occasions, and she always chooses new bodies, being known to have exotic tastes. Over your first few encounters, she's grown fond of you, and has begun requesting you personally. This could be a series of encounters, with my character ordering more and more unique bodies and always requesting you to play with for the weekend. Could play a budding romance if we wanted, or keep it casual and fun. Was thinking perhaps since the futa enjoys your services so much, she could start inviting other wealthy futanari from her inner circle to share in your sessions. Perhaps even taking you on a cruise with a slew of bodies to switch between, and a veritable army of the worlds most glamorous, wealthiest, and sexually insatiable futanari.

2: Your character is a bit of a prodigy, having graduated at 16, and being accepted into a prestigious school you could never have afforded thanks to a generous scholarship. However a recent accident forced the academy to re prioritize its funding and slashed a number of scholarships, including yours. Unwilling to give up possibly your only chance at escape, you accept a recruiters offer for temporary, but very high paying work as a pleasure-droid operator. I would play an assortment of clients that you'd have to engage in various bodies. One of the main pairings I'd like to do is where I play your mother that you didn't know was futanari, who hires you completely unaware of your identity. Then you'd be forced to either reveal what you've been up to, or go through with the exchange perhaps telling yourself its ok since its not your real body. Also had a genuine plot idea where somehow people you know find out about your activities, and start hiring you specifically through the agency. You'd be trying to keep things secret, not knowing that practically your whole school knows, and is taking advantage of the situation. Teachers, students, campus security, your crush-harboring best friend, hell we could even throw in the lady who runs the ramen shop you frequent down the street!

3: The final idea is where you play a cop who has been trying to bust a corporation that is known for preying on young men and women in desperate circumstances, often times addicting them to drugs and essentially cyber-pimping them out at street level. Evidence shows a local street-gang consisting entirely of futanari may be the company's secret enforcers, so when the gang blows a large sum of money on a high quality pleasure cyborg, you pull some strings to get yourself installed in the body they requested, and take the original workers place. Things don't go quite as expected, and you learn your body has been reserved for a whole week. So in order to maintain your cover, you are forced to service the gang as they demand. (We could go a lot of ways with this. Either you keep burying your dignity in order to get the evidence you need, or you could start enjoying it on some level.) The gang could also just be a stepping stone, where you'd eventually get hired on with the company, and start delving into raunchier and sleazier scenarios in order to get closer to your goal.

Well can you Pm me With more details on the second Plot ... i liked it but i wanna understand more please ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom