Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chronicles interest check

I have an RP that I would love to see get off ground. It is about a community of vampires that was divided up by the young and old. The old vampires were killed or somehow was chased out of this secluded area. The teens were sentenced to die but not all of them have died. There are two who bought up all of the properties except one. That one is owned by person or persons unknown.

I have many twists and turns for this RP, including the sale of pets and unheard of products. But first I want to know who would be interested in this Vampyre Community.

Here is the introduction to this RP:

In the Past:
The Jury walked into the Court Room and stood before the chairs in the Jury Box.
The Bailiff called out “All rise for The Honorable Judge Bloodlight.”
Sounds of the Accused and Prosecutors as well as the spectators standing up then absolute silence as the judge came in. He sits down in his high seat that was above all who were there. He looked at everyone before speaking.
“You may sit down except the Accused. The Jury has come to a decision. Before we hear the verdict, I want to go over the charges.
You are charge with……
Number 1… Drinking blood from animals. It is strictly forbidden to drink from animals for the reason of Nutritional Deficiency.
Number 2… Repeated Disobedience to your parents and elders. If everyone did as he or she wanted, the community would be found by humans and the community could be in jeopardy. A grave fatal mistake for everyone and not just to the Accused. This community is a secret community and we will protect it no matter what happens.
You were given several chances to amend your ways and even counseling. You did not change your mind.
Now for the Verdict. Jury if you would please tell us your decision.” Judge Bloodlight spoke gravely.
“The Jury of your Peers has found you guilty of both accounts. May you be sentenced appropriately.” The head of the jury spoke in a quiet authorative voice.
“I shall announce the sentence after much deliberation. For these grave charges, I sentenced the Accused to Torture of the Sun. May you experience Death quickly. Bailiff, take the Accused to the waiting room.” Judge Bloodlight pounded the gavel on the block. The sound rang for a solid 13 minutes to signal the Doom of the Accused.
Sanctuary was given a Holiday and everyone rushed around to be able to get the best seat in the Meadow. People were brought in and each family were allowed to choose which ones they would drink from. The most prestigious went first then the Jury. All others went according to their ranking. Various animals were captured and housed in the meadow not knowing what their fate was to be.
On the night of celebration, the accused were placed in two carts. 25 Males in one and 24 females in the other. Large oxen pulled the carts to the Meadow where the carts were place on either side of the animal pen. There was no room to sit so all of the Accused had to stand. None of them had anything to drink from for over a week while they were jailed and during the trial. Now they were extremely hungry.
Much laughter surrounded the Accused as the celebration began. Vampires took turns drinking from their humans. The animals were slaughtered from time to time. The smell of the blood was taunting the Accused as they had to endure the laughter and jeering of friends and family. The smell of blood caused a few to begin to grow insane from the lack of substance. The insane Accused began to fight for blood and soon tried to drink from other Accused. Some were able to overcome others which made quite a bit more jeering from the Spectators and parents warned their children about why this was happening. Most even added that if they disobeyed they too may end up out here when the cruel sun would burn their skin.
Sunrise could not come fast enough for the young Accused. Some of them simply put the scene out of their minds by humming to themselves. Now that sunrise was here and the Spectators had left. They called out to each other. Sending messages of hope and vows of staying together no matter what happens.
As the sun rose higher, the blood curdled and there was a strong stench of drying blood which made many of the Accused sick to their stomachs but they could only retch and gag for there was nothing in their stomachs.
As the day wore on, many died. A few took refuge under the dead and dying so that at least a few would survive. No one called out now. All of the live Accused did their best to remain calm and covered until they could be freed.
Evening came and a cloaked figured came out of the shadows. The carts were unlocked and those who could came out from under the dead bodies. They were nearly dead themselves but they took the bottle of blood and hurried to the far side of the woods. There they drank their blood and walked to their freedom. A few bottles of blood were left just in case of anyone else could recover before the cleanup crew came. Eventually they made it to the road where a truck was sitting. They filed inside and sat on benches.
After a few hours of driving, they reached their first safe house where they recuperated. All of them were sent to various safe houses around the world where they adapted to the human world. They were considered to be abnormal but they were safe from their past. Except for the nightmares that haunted them.
A hundred years have passed….
Morticia was sitting in her study with the rest of the family of the deceased. She knew things about him that no other knew beyond his disease of photosensitivity. He could stand some sun but certainly not all day at the equator. The real question in her mind was why did he go to the desert and took a walk out into what would kill him. A long excruciating death sentence in her mind for it would not happen immediately. He was found just laying out there. Her mind ran over the possibilities and she ruled out suicide immediately for Jonas was full of life still. Also why was she told to be at the lawyers when the will was read? And finally, why even have a will in the first place when you are a vampire and would live basically forever. Her long polished nails were tapping on the chair arm when her mind was brought back to reality when she heard her name mentioned in the will.

"To Morticia Lugosse, my beloved friend and life long companion, outside my wife, Thelma, I leave my hidden estate should she live beyond me. If anyone objects to this my dear Morticia, you may do as you will." the lawyer droned on glancing up at her sitting in her corner.

The family started an uproar at once. The lawyer used the gavel to settle everyone down.

"If there is any objections, the entire fortune and homes will go to Morticia Lugosse to do with as she wishes. Most of you are here for the money, not for the dilapidated countryside village of Sanctuary. And do you actually realize why Leon was photosensitive?" The lawyer droned on, looked at each person in the room except Morticia. No one said a word.
"Then take what you are given and like it, for what he was a pure blood vampire. He should have outlive all of you many times over. Morticia is a cousin of his and will inherit the home of the family which has been left to be overgrown for over a century. I remember their parents. And yes, I too, am a blue blood vampire." the lawyer went on in a menacing tone, his eyes turning red in not only anger but in lack of blood.

Everyone went silent and pale as they heard the words that they had feared for all of their life time. All except Thelma who knew the reason behind the photosensitivity moved away from the desk of the lawyer. She had tears in her eyes for her children were all of a different father which her husband choose as his meal. She did not mind his being a vampire just did not want to be his meal. They had a great relationship and yes they loved each other in a special way that is not common in the ways of human and vampire. Another vampire had been treated just like a human and he was the lawyer. His wife had predeceased him and was not replaced.

The lawyer had regained his composure and monotone voice. He straighten his tie and began again as a respected lawyer.

"The village of Sanctuary was a vampire village and town seat where the vampires ruled with an iron hand. Most were normal blood thirsty vampires but a few were not. They were outcasts in their own home town. They drank blood of animals as well as humans and as time went along, a few children were born to enjoy the blood of animals as well as humans. These children were turned out of the village and ridiculed. Leon was one of the older ones. He vowed that he would get even and one day he would rule that town. He has bought up all of the land over the past 75 years. He was planning after Thelma had passed on, he would go there and open the town up once more.
Yes he did start the rumors of the village that brought it's demise. But he felt it was for the best for all vampiredom. I had to agree for if vampires were to run rampant, people would become scarce. Then the vampires would be scarce. I lived there as the community lawyer and yes, I helped when I could. Morticia, do you remember those days before you children left to die in the sun?" the lawyer asked of Morticia who could only nod.

Rest of the family murmured together and decided to leave best to leave the will alone for rumors were that vampires drank the blood of the wrong doer or the ones who were sentenced to death. Soon the lawyer's meeting was over and everyone left, avoiding Morticia and the lawyer.

Morticia looked at the lawyer and gave him a small smile.

"I want to know why it was done to Leon. I want my revenge, Dawson."Morticia demanded.
"You will be avenged. I am retiring any ways and this is the best time for my best client has been murdered for some reason. Now that I have let the cat out of the bag, it is time for me to head on to a new life. It is easy being an albino. All I need to do is to remove the contacts and a new person is created. But never fear, Morticia, first things first and the first thing is to get you thru these mess of paper work. Now go and get some rest while I do my job."

If there is any questions, feel free to ask. I have a map and many new things that will enhance their abilities.

Back
Top Bottom