Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon harem, breeding/spawning, tempting humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves 2 rp

Thanks for taking a look at my idea; This is a specific idea I came up with recently. It would center around a clan/harem of demons, and them tempting humans as well as their reproduction.

My primary character would be the male demon/patriarch of the group. He and one of the demonesses would go out searching for humans that they can tempt to do evil. (This can range from anything such as convincing a child to steal a cookie to a terrorist performing a suicide bombing.) If they are successful, the demoness then becomes fertile, can breed and spawn new demon offspring. If the human resists and does what is good, the male is not able to copulate with her and she is forced to stay at the homestead in their realm, tending to raising up the demon young.

In the demonic realm, the demonesses love getting to mate, breed and produce more young, but hate the responsibility of tending to their needs and having to nurture and raise them. They would much rather leave that to another. (This idea is an inverse of men who choose to father children and then leave them to have their offspring raised by another man or by a single mother.) The only way a demonesses can be freed to leave the young again and attempt to tempt and mate again is if another demoness is successful in getting to tempt the same human who resisted the first time. This presents the second demoness with a choice--does she help out a sister demon so she can be freed to spawn again, and give her the chance to spawn as well, or does she find someone else to tempt, where she could still possibly breed but her sister demon will still be stuck, or she could potentially fail as well rendering both then stuck at home, so to speak.

I would have my primary character as the male demon, you would have one as a demoness, but if you wanted any other primaries as well that would be fine. We can then develop the other demonesses in the harem, their offspring, and the humans they encounter as we go along. I could even picture this being a multi person rp with lots of characters to create, develop and work on as we go.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further!

No I'm not sure what you mean; are you saying the word isn't showing up on your screen? Because it is showing up on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom