Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Centaur clan/community roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves 2 rp

Thanks for taking a look at my idea; this rp would revolve around a clan/community of centaurs. MC would be the leader/patriarch of the group that the others see as wise and powerful. The story would begin with YC meeting mine and becoming part of his family. I can picture this happening a few ways:

She meets one of my family members after getting lost and separated from her own clan, needing shelter and support.

She meets one of my family members after running away from her clan to avoid being forced to a mate and breed with one whom she did not love.

My character's army invades your land to conquer it and she is brought before me to claim as my own, unwillingly, as a sign of dominance and strength.

My character's army invades your land and she is already the mate of another, but she choosees to gladly join me and become my mate instead, hearing stories and rumors about my character's strength and power, either after your current mate is killed or is publicly humiliated at seeing you choose to leave him and willingly want to be the mate of another and bear his offspring instead.

It can then progress with their relationship growing continuing on. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom