Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

family secrets (jackjones2002 + monstermunch2001)

jackjones2002

Meteorite
sitting here in this shitty dull grey office my mind cant help but fixate on my father, everyone accused him of being a bad dad but he wasn't he was allways putting me first but nobody saw that, thay just saw him as a looser but to me he was perfect doing the best he could for me and forgetting about himself so when he died suddenly no one really cared accept me. but no here i am 14 and no place to go. the door opens " hello jack" holding her hand out i grab it its warm and soft "just call me jj every one does* i growl " I'm your social worker " she smiles moving and sitting on the desk facing me " well it looks like we've got some good news for you" frowning i cant take my eyes off her long legs "jj" she shouts quietly shaking my head i look up it seems your dad had a twin sister and she is willing to take you in" " i dident know my dad had a sister" "you'll have to stay here tonight ill be back in the morning with her and we'll go from there ok" i nod my head and and wonder into deep thought.

RE: family secrets

gazzing into the early morning sky the slightest hint of light trying to break through i dont know why shes dragged me with her "oww" i pull my headphones off linkin park blasting from them WHAT i stare at mom sudenly feeling bad i'm allways moody with her yet i know shes a great mom. she smile and shakes her head "we'll be ther soon please be nice" "i'm allways nice" i smile at her "yes i know but for today can we be realy nice not just mom i want somthing nice" "but" (well i cant realy argue with that i do play her alot its a good job shes so cool else it might be me looking for somewear to stay) i frown at her. she just prods me with her fist " you know im only kidding" "Natasha hes going to find it hard with us you know that ive told you what its been like for him please be patiant with him" "yea yea i will" as we pull int the car park of a drab looking house with lots of miss shapped windows and doors.

looking out the window of the first floor dinning room i notice a posh car pull up into the car park. squelching the saliver around my mouth i wonder if this is the long lost twin sister of my dads i never new about. and there a smile comes on my face as my social worker pulls up next to it, if only i was a few years older i think to my self. i watch her intensely as she climbs out the car swinging her long legs out first damn i shake my head and walk away from the window and sit at the table looking into the bowl of now soggy cornflakes. i can hear them talking but its to faint to understand what they are saying.

as we sit in the car while mom gets her things together i notice how nervouse she seems ive never seen like this before shes a sucesfull buisness wonman self made with millions in the bank yet here now she look fragile and unsure i get a little scared too watching her like this " mom are you alright" i ask in my quite am i in trouble foice she looks around at me beems a big smile "yes everythings fine" in that moment as she smiles at me i am reminded why every man and even some women who has meet her has fallen for her she is my mom and ablolutky stunningly beauitiful then i notice the woman get out the car next to us abd bend down to tap on our window shes one of those women i hate not beautiful like my mom but stunning in a differant way what men refer to as sexy every one would want to spend the rest of there lives with my mom but they all would risk loosing her for one night with this creature pretty tall and slim god im so jelouse of her she smiles her big pouty lips and i just want to smash her face in.

as im collecting my things together in my bag i notice that familiar look of jealousy natasha gets when she sees certain people, i turn towards the tap on my side window and see what's caused it. smiling politely i open the door and step out "hello Mrs jones i'm india jacks social worker" "please call me sandra" holding out my hand to hers i grab it and feel how warm and slender it is realising im griping her hand hard like i would upon meting one of my male clients i release the pressure slightly "we'll go straight in and get everything started so you can all get home" she spoke in a soft reassuring voice and that smile i glance at natasha and smile i understand her jealousy but she really has no need to be s like that "come on natasha" we walk towards the entrance making general chat.

it feels like I've been sitting here for hours when one of the kids come in "your wanted in the office downstairs" and then disappears i grunt towards him then look at the clock a boring plain white clock just over an hour i sigh as i slowly raise myself from my seat and make my way downstairs. as i get towards the bottom i can see inside the office through the top of the windows the bottom covered in some sort of opaque plastic grubby looking film i can make out two figures sitting with there backs to the glass and through the clear part of the window there she is sitting on the desk i raise myself up a little but cant see her legs "damn" i smile never mind from here i can see down her blouse " come on hurry up" i brought back to reality by one of the social workers "I'm coming " stepping through the door i look straight at her india the sexiest woman alive and those legs she gets up smiling puts her hand on my shoulder and turns me towards the two figures sitting with there backs to the glass.

i place my hand on jj shoulder turning him around to see his aunt and cousin " this is your aunt sandra and your cousin natasha" i let my hand slip off his shoulder and down his back to just above the top of his jeans he is so firm and solid its difficult to believe he is only 14 , " they have agreed to let you stay with them if you want to"i feel a slight shudder in his body and notice a nervous almost scared look on his face i turn towards him letting my breasts brush against his arm as i do so "its all right they want you to be part of there family now" i move back and sit on the desk and watch as they start to get used to the idea of each other

as he turns around i notice the flutter of her blouse as her breast brushes his arm and then springs back jn its plase no bouncing or jiggling around just one firm spring to where it started damn i think to myself her breasts must be firm i shudder myself back to the room "oh my god you look just like my brother" i cant help myself "sorry jack i hope i haven't offend you" "everyone calls me jj and no you haven't" "oh" i smile "modernness must run in the family but jj it is" "and you will call me sandra" and you can call the other moody member of the family natasha" "hey" i hear from behind me "now jj you take natasha with you and get your things together we've got a long journey ahead of us" i throw my keys to him its nothing major just a small symbol of trust " then go and wait in the car ill be out soon i just want a chat with india before we leave" i look at natasha "go on then"

Back
Top Bottom