Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Seeking F for Geeky Fun (Plot+Smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFred

Moon
The young man, known on the roleplay forum by the clever pseudonym of "Fred," sat in a dimmed room clacking away at his back-lit keyboard. The switches of his mechanical keyboard clacked rhythmically like the keys of a vintage typewriter, but sounding a bit more plasticky. He listened to the sounds of the Cinema snob criticizing trashy horror movies, while he crafted a thread looking for RP partners.

By his estimation roleplaying was a bit nerdy anyway, so he may as well fess up to being a geek. Few here had room to judge. He also thought he should type a little intro paragraph to prove he could write, however as he typed a thread describing a guy sort of like him typing a thread sort of like his, he realized that this was getting WAY too meta."

I am a dude who prefers to play other dudes. I will play a woman (or even a man trapped in a woman's body,) but I know may women feel betrayed if their female partner is a man behind the keyboard.

I like to roleplay, whether it be systems based, freestyle, or dice assisted freestyle. I am familiar with the D20 system mostly if you want to bust out some game books, but I can understand others. We can use images to illustrate stuff if you want, but I find that often the internet doesn't yield stuff that matches my vision. Sometimes, however, constraints help develop creativity.

I like plots, I like smuts, I like to mix the two. I am flexible on post length, and creative, but not a trained fiction writer. I am however, literate. I managed to Clep out of advanced comp, if that helps in any way.

Anyway, If you have any ideas or cravings, shoot me a PM. Or respond here, but PMs are better.

Stuff I Like In Female Characters
  • Geeks/Nerds/Dorks: I use these terms purely with respect. Scholars, media enthusiasts, gamers, subculture fanatics, scientists, techies, etc.
  • Tomboys: Low maintenance, highly dangerous.
  • Tall/short women: One partner's chin about nipple high on the other? That's cool.
  • Thick/chubby/curvy/other euphemism: All about that bass, but definately will say yes to treble.
  • Sex positive women: Victorian values are so century-before-last.
  • Older women: Maturity is nice.
  • College girls: Experimentation, learning, personal development, crushing debt.
  • Trans/Intersex women: Genitals aren't everything.
  • Warriors: Women who fight. It matters little to me if it's with bullets, lasers, swords, or sorcery.

(Odd and Kinky) Sex Stuff I Like
  • Sexual fluids: Semen, female ejaculate, natural and artificial lubricant, saliva, etc.
  • Impregnation: As the bloodhound gang pointed out, we are indeed just mammals, and are driven to breed.
  • Gender bending:
  • Sci-fi and fantasy races: Aliens, robots, dwarves (the fantasy creature, though little people are also welcome), merpeople, etc. Elves are basically just humans with weird ears, but are okay too.
  • Unusual bodies: From atypical to weird, I will be willing to consider it.
  • Pregnancy: I have a crippling case of maiesiophilia.
  • Lactation/Milking: Nipples serve a function?
  • Glasses: Eye lingerie. Cat's eye, aviator frame, and horn rim glasses especially.
  • Garter belts
  • Butt stuff: Fun, but I respect it if it makes you uncomfortable
  • Pegging: With a strapon or anal sex with a trans or intersex partner.
  • Realistic large breasts: Floppy, heavy, difficult to restrain.
  • Public/risky venues
  • Fantasy societal values: Societal additues about relationships, sex, obscenity are different from IRL.
  • Weird Toys/Sex Tech: Teledildonics, VR, and other weirdness.
  • Hucows: If I call you a cow, I mean that in the best way possible.
  • TF and Bodily Changes
  • Erotic Eating/ Feeding
  • Cum Inflation: The best example of hentai physics.

Fandoms
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars (knowledge of expanded universe is limited to technology and KOTOR.)
  • Mass Effect
  • Dragon Age (don't spoil Inquisition for me. I'm not done yet.)
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Doctor Who (Classic stuff is cool too.)
  • Mythology (One man's religion... )
  • Harry Potter (Rusty on this.)
  • Dungeons and Dragons
  • Starbound
  • Borderlands
  • General fantasy
  • Pokemon
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Fallout
  • Smash Bros.
  • JUST ASK: My interests are diverse.

Plot Elements
  • Quests: It's adventure time!
  • Romance: I am basically good at playing an affectionate, comforting, and humorous kind of guy for a romantic setting.
  • Friendships
  • Society demands they be enemies
  • Sci-fi settings
  • Steampunk: drool
  • Fantasy settings
  • Hardcore vampire mythology: Your greed for eternal life has caused dark forces to help you rise from the dead in exchange for cutting other lives short. They are hard to kill, but lose powers in the daylight.
  • Cults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom