Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Penumbra (Fetish / BDSM) (Pazzo x Loneiysong)

Tony growled and hung up. He was pissed off and angry pacing. Several times he tried to get in contact with Christopher Morell and every time his secretary assured him that nothing was wrong. He hung up angrily and ran his fingers through his hair. "I know you did this to me you fucker. I know you did it." He threw his fist into the desk and snarled. He then frowned hearing the email ding from his computer. Moving around, he sat down and saw the email from an unknown sender but from a friend. From a friend? Philip?!

He opened the file. His eyes grew round. Immediately he pushed print and then saved it. He got on the phone to his lawyer, Samantha Burns. Best in Vegas and loved his kink club. He then frowned and told her of what happened and then said that they would meet. With a grin, he looked at the message and hit reply and wrote out the message:

To Friend,

I don't know how you got this, and I don't care to know. All I need to know is that I have it. Thank you. You have my most profound thanks.

Sincerely

Anthony Westfield

The next few days were relatively easy for Phillip maintenance wise... The Computer seemed to be doing fine, and server efficiency was up 23% without his help...
He just patted the computer racks and went back to his current project...

While Elena was off working her shifts or practicing her artwork, he was in the server room making things...

Todays project was a tracked repair drone... He had tried making flying ones but to no avail... Battery technology was just nowhere what he needed... 10 minutes of sustained flight was not acceptable... He thought about trying a small propane engine... But for now he needed something he could control remotely to make repairs for him...
The device looked like a small tank, about two feet wide and three feet long. It was an old bomb disposal robot that he had bought from the NVPD auction...
The mechanic had removed its clumsy bomb grabbing claw, and replaced it with finely tuned graspers capable of delicate work...
He just had to mount one more battery to it annnnd.... "...Perfect.." He murmured...

A few seconds later, his phone started beeping. Elena would be getting off in an hour or so...
To look the part while in the club, Phillip had donned some lack jeans, and a button down lambskin black leather shirt... He didn't stick out like such a sore thumb now...
Phillip left his creation on the floor.... and tossed all of his tools in the supply closet, he could organize them later...

The mechanic went up the elevator to the club, and sat down at the bar like any normal customer might, and watched Elena work her magic behind it...

He just smiled, very content and happy...

NEW PERIPHERAL DETECTED
INITIALIZING

The modified bomb disposal robot twitched.... and its cameras focused this way and that...

The computer downloaded a complete schematic of the new device, and made notes as to what to modify for increased efficiency...

The robot then flared to life, exercising its devices, testing them...

PERIPHERAL FOUND TO BE SATISFACTORY

Elena was happy and working more and more less hours in teh bar and actually working in the tattoo parlor as her art got out. People were happy that she catered to the Vanilla Vince (as she called tehm secretly) and the doms and subs. She however worked tonight in the bar. She was wearing a bright red latex suit that looked more like it was painted on than anything else. She looked up seeing Philip and shook her ass to him and grinned blowing a kiss to him. Her lipstick was thick red. She worked and then soon she walked over and smiled and wrapped an arm around him.

"Hey love. Are you ready?" She was wearinga lace up the front corset that showed off her navel ring. She stroked his face and smiled and then kissed his face.

"So what did you have in mind this evening?" She smiled and looked at him grining.

Phillip leaned in and placed his lips to her neck... " I thought we could go straight up to your room..." He murmured to her over the club sound system...

"I have a surprise there for you... Something special just for the two of us..."

He grinned at her, a very sexy, if evil smile that belied the predatory nature behind it...

"Ohh well then let me check out." She sighed and shivered as she felt his lips on her neck. With a smile, she moved to the back and then soon came out pulling on a leather jacket and looked at him and smiled. She walked out with him and then to the elevators and then looked at him when they got the elevators to themselves. She leaned back and looked at him and bit her lip and smiled wider to him. She canted her head and watched him.

Phillip quickly grabbed her wrists, and pinned them above her head... He pressed his body into her, hearing he tight latex creak from the strain...

He pressed his lips to hers hotly, his tongue probing hers... A Hungry savage kiss... Unlike anything he had ever given her before...

"You are mine tonight Elena..." He growled to her, kissing her neck, and biting down firmly...

She gasped as he tackled her and grabbed her wrists. Looking at him, her eyes went wide as he pressed against her. her pussy was on fire. Watching him, she panted and bit her lip and shivered. She opened her mouth to speak, but Elena soon found him giving her a kiss that she had never had before. Shutting her eyes, she melted into the kiss and groaned softly.

"Ohh I..." She was about to say somethign snarky but then be bit her. Rolling her eyes, she blushe dand gasped feeling her pussy get so wet she was so close to cumming.

The elevator doors opened, and he led her by her hands to her apartment...

Phillip opened the door quickly, and pulled the giggling Elena quickly inside....
He then quickly Pinned her against the wall, and gave her another savage kiss against it, biting on her lips hard....

"I want you to strip naked..." He murmured to her... "I want you to take off all of this sexy latex, your makeup, and all of your piercings..." He murmured to her hotly...
"your tattoos I think, those you can keep... They are part of the woman I want you to reveal to me..."

He smacked her plump ass thought her latex bodysuit hard, allowing the sensation to linger beautifully...
"Now go my pet..." He purred to her, "I hunger for your return..."

He then walked to a table that was set up in the darkened room, and sat in the single chair placed at it... The single candle casting dancing shadows across his handsome face...

She smiled and laughed. She couldn't help it. Elena walked with him as he gripped her wrists. She gasped once again as he pressed her against the wall and kissed her deeply. She gasped and yelped as he bit her lip and groaned and shivered holding him. Leaning back, her eyes went round. She had never been seen without her piercings. They remained in unless she had to clean around them. She shivered and watched him. When he spanked her, she yelped and then chuckled a bit nervously.

Moving to the bathroom, she looked at her appearance. She frowned. The spacers would make her ears look weird. She then reached up with shaking hands and then took out her earrings and frowned. Laying out a washcloth, she kept them in order. She worked down to her nipple rings and navel. Then moving between her legs, she pulled the ring. Looking at the many jewelry, she frowned and then looked up. Her ears were a bit long and she could see the holes in her eyebrow and nose. Stepping totally out of her latex suit, she frowned adn looked at her painted nails and toe nails.

She took the polish off and came out looking shy and very exposed. She looked down. She was wearing no make up or nails and then looked up at him and bit her lip trembling.

Philips green eyes sparkled in the candlelight... He smiled as he admired her, still beautiful, and still very much in love with her, despite her being without her many adornments...

"Now then little girl" he murmured to her... " You are not to speak unless I allow it..."

He loved how cute she looked when she was nervous, the way her lower lip trembled...

"Get on your hands and knees, and crawl to me very slowly.... I want you to come to a kneeling position at my feet, with your knees on the carpet..."

She looked at him and then moved onto her hands and knees. There was something very erotic about his orders. She didn't even want to not do them. She had never let a man be in control of her, but she trusted Philip. Hell, even though she never mentioned it, or told him, she loved him. She crawled slowly and languidly to him. She felt sexy somehow on all fours, bare and showing." She smiled and looked at him. and then came up and knelt with her knees on teh carpet and raised her body up.

She wanted to speak, but he had told her not to. Ohh fuck this was so erotic.

Phillip leaned forward, and kissed her again, deeply, hungrily, keeping her distracted from what he war really doing.... He could tell what she really wanted... what he needed to do to make her hot....

His hands played at her neck, as he strapped a padded, spiked, black leather collar around her neck, and slid two fingers under it to make sure it was properly tensioned....

Satisfied, Phillip looped his finger through the D Ring at Elena's new collar, and pulled her forward to kiss her again, holding her there, making sure she couldn't get away... The mechanic then fastened a small, red, heart shaped padlock in place, locking the collar around the gorgeous woman's neck...

He removed its key, and then placed its chain around his neck, tucking it inside of his black leather shirt... "Where you wont lose it... " He whispered to her...

"Are you hungry dearest pet?" he murmured...

She looked up and moaned kissing back. Shutting her eyes, she kissed him back groaning and leaning forward more and reached up running her fingers through his hair and panted hotly against his lips. She gasped as she felt the leather around her neck and pulled back to look at it. She had been collared. She was hot, but scared. Shit, this wasn't her.

Wasn't it? No! She looked up and then shivered. Elena looked at him put the key around his neck and swallowed and then groaned as he pulled her close and kissed him deeper and shut her eyes and growled rocking her hips and then looked at him and bit her lip.

She nodded trying ehr damned not to speak. Last time she ate was at breakfast.

There was a shallow knock at the door....

Phillip kissed his slavegirl's forhead sweetly... "Wait here..." He whispered to her softly...
He went to the door, and opened it just enough to recive the wheeled cart, but not enough for the valet to see into the room.

The mechanic lifted the trays to the table... And then showed two plates of medium rare steak... Hot and fresh, seasoned to perfection... Already cut into bite sized pieces...
Phillip took one of the plates, and emptied it into a wide brimmed stainless steel bowl...

He pet her hair lovingly, as if she was beloved pet... He hand fed her one, and then kissed her lips...

Phillip then put the bowl on the towel had had on the floor for Elena... Next to it, he placed another bowl, filled with cool water...

"You may eat my pet..." He murmured... " make certain to stick your ass up high when you do dearest... I do so love to watch you eat like that..."

She blushed and looked at him. As he got up to answer the door, she looked down praying that they didn't notice her room number and know who she was. The large tattoos on her back would give her away, but still she did not turn to look who it was. Her heart was racing. Looking up at him, she watched him put the plate on the table. They were steak. Her stomach began to growl as she watched him and bit her lip. She watched him put it into a bowl and her stomach plummeted but she became so aroused. She couldn't help it. Something so taboo and forbidden, and it turned her on.

She leaned into his hand and snuggled in and growled softly. She kissed back and smiled wider to him. She wanted to touch herself, but was sure she would get into trouble. Lots and lots of trouble. She watched him and looked at the bowl on the floor in her own house. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Elena moved over on her hands and knees and raised her hips and spread her legs to tease him. Her pussy was pink and red.

She began to eat hating that her hair was getting in her way. She used her tongue alot, but her hair got dirty as she ate. She moved over to teh bowl and pursed her lips as she began to drink and looked at him and smiled even though her hair was dirty.

Phillip dined himself, enjoying the taste of the finely prepared meal...
Elena did as she was bade, no arguments whatsoever... He initially thought he would feel horrible for making her do such horrible things... But then he saw how aroused she was...

The mechanic had his suspicions, being made to watch all manner of carnal acts in Club Penumbra but never being able to partake in any such acts herself...
Phillip watched as Elena stuck her gorgeously toned and tattooed ass up in the air for him... Her labia glinted in the candlelight, her juices dripping down her legs...

He had awakened the animal in her... This was not him... This was meant for her, and yet, he liked it???
The mechanic felt his own arousal build, and he reached over to touch Elena's bare ass... It felt hot against the skin of his palm... He then dug his fingernails into its flesh, and drug them along, scratching her, leaving little pink streaks...

Phillip's fingers made their way to her sopping wet pussy, and gently explored her down there... Touching, Probing, and massaging her intimate region...
He watched her carefully, and did not let her cum like this. He just teased and tantalized her until he was sure she was at her limit... He was a loving master for making her wait to be so aroused... Her orgasm, when she was finally allowed to have one, would shake her to her very core, and likely be one of the most intense in her existence...

Phillip watched her drink, and then smile at him with her dirty face and hair... She was still as beautiful as ever... Willing to do such embarrassing things to please him...
He tugged on her leash, and brought her over to him, where she knelt before him again... He gently wiped her hair with his napkin, and kissed her face clean, then wiping her mouth with it for her...
The mechanic then kissed her again... Gods he could not get enough kisses from her...

She ate and continued. However, when she felt him touch her ass, she blushed and bit her lip stopping for a minute. She was about to go back to eating, but he scratched her ass. She arched her back and growled softly. It felt so wrong and right. Looking back, she smiled at him. Then went back to eating. Then seh felt his fingers toying with her. Arching her back again, she moaned bringing her head from the plate and rocked her hips forward and back moaning and panting. She was so close, so very close then he just stopped. She whimpered begging him to bring his fingers back. Shivering, she looked at him and panted softly. Her nipples, aroused and hanging from her chest swaying. She wanted more. Her arousal dripped from her and down her thighs. She watched him.

Needing to cool down, she put her head in the water bowl and drank and shivered feeling the coolness. She then rocked her hips as she was still aroused. Elena moved over when she felt the leash pulled. Walking over, she looked up and then growled as she kissed him back. She ran her tongue along his teeth feeling so dirty, but knowing he loved her anyway. Maybe if she was a good little bitch he would bathe her. She smiled and kissed him deeper enjoying the kiss.

Phillip knew this was wrong, but seeing Elena willing to debase herself to please him aroused him for some sick twisted reason...
He only wanted to turn her on, and this was apparently working... She deserved some pleasure...

He stood up, and led her to her shaggy plush carpet in the center of her living room... He then admired the gorgeous woman at his feet, looking incredibly sexy in her spiked collar, with her plump ass in the air...

The mechanic opened up his fly, and took out his very erect cock, and felt it throb....

He waste no time... He mounted her from behind, teasing her dripping slit with the head of his cock... Her flesh was sooo hot against his...

Phillip could not control himself... He gave in to his carnal desires, and slipped his member deep inside of her sex... He moaned as she contracted...

The mechanic gripped her lower back with one hand, and held her leash with the other, keeping a slight tension on it, as he fucked her in the doggie position...

"Bark for me..." He murmured to Elena, as he fucked her in this dirty manner, loving the feel of her against him...

She panted and walked on her hands and knees over to the carpet. She looked up at him and grinned softly. Elena was dripping wet. It looked almost like she peed herself. She was warned that when she took out her ring that it might be obvious when she got aroused. She panted and rocked her hips gently in want. Looking back, she saw him open his fly and gasped as she felt him press his cock into her pussy and his hips to her back. She rolled her eyes up and moaned softly. Her body was so in need it automatically gripped him tightly as he slipped in.

It was hard for Elena to keep from talking to him. This just felt so backwards and wrong. So delicious. She was alive, and loved it. She gasped as he pulled the leash pulling her head back and gasped.

"Ohhh...hmmm" She moaned before barking loud and clear and panted as her hips rocked back and forth with the weight of his thrusts. She rolled her eyes growling softly. Fuck, who knew being a dog could be so much fun.

Phillip reached down around her hips, and rubbed her hot little clit with his fingers, tracing her hot sexual nectar all around her flesh while he fucked her like an animal...

Deep, penetrating thrusts... "Who is a good little bitch for her daddy" he growled down to her... Gripping her hips tightly, he pistoned in and out of her, feeling her juices gush out of her with each hard thrust.

His cock felt as if it was literally on fire. He smacked her plump, shapely ass hard once, letting the delicious sting linger for a few moments, and then again, and again, until her ass burned pleasantly, and was a deep shade of rosy pink...

"Fuck me Elena..." He whispered to the gorgeous tattooed woman roleplaying as his pet... "Fuck me like the sexy, slutty bitch in heat you really are..."

And with that, he smacked her tight ass several more times, making it burn with an utterly delicious heat...

She panted and then groaned and rolled her eyes as he held her close and fucked her. "Ohh you are daddy, you are my daddy." She moaned and rocked back and forth panting hotly. It felt so good. His thrusts were just what she needed. She dug her toes into the lush carpet and growled and panted softly. Her whole body was like a bare nerve and he was teasing and tantalizing her. When he began to spank her, she rocked her hips rock back and forth as she moaned in pleasure and shivered.

"Ohh yes daddy." She panted and rocked back throwing her hips back against him hard and rough and growled. "I am a bitch in heat." She panted as she was speaking. Well he was talking to her, so she thought it was ok. She rolled her eyes and moaned as her ass became sore. She had never been spanked in this manner.

Phillip's handsome face curls into a deliciously cruel grin, and he reached down, and grips her clitoris... He then squeezes it fiercely, and rubs it between his forefinger and thumb while ramming her wet cunt with his throbbing cock...

He leans down close to her ear, and bites it in time while pinching her clit rhythmically...

"Cum for me girl, do it now" He whispered to her...

She arched her back and howled out as he gripped her clitoris and treated it roughly. She loved it, but it was where pain and pleasure met in the middle. She panted adn rocked her hips moaning to him and shivered rocking her hips back and forth. Her pussy was dripping wet with need and want. She fought the urge to cum, but wanted so badly to. However with the rule not to talk, she was stuck. She whimpered.

Then he began to bite her neck. Her walls were squeezing him begging for silently for release. Rocking her hips she panted as sweat was rolling down her face from sheer exertion.

Then came the order. Rolling her eyes she growled out low as she squirted and came. Her legs began to tremble threatening she was going to go down. If not caught she would fall flat on her face.

Phillip quickly grabbed hold of her... Rubbing her clit mercilessly, not allowing her to collapse...

He lie there with her on the fluffy rug, his arms and legs wrapped tightly around her shaking body... Gently keeping tension on the leash, and allowing her to recover slowly...

"Mine..." He whispered into her hears as she gasped...

"Still the most beautiful woman ever, with everything that makes you feel sexy stripped away..." He murmured to the gorgeous woman as he held her, warming her naked body with his...

She panted and moaned. She was too weak to do much else except ride out her orgasm. It was so intense it brought tears to her eyes. Tears of pure pleasure rolled down her face. With a soft sigh, she smiled and looked at her.

Finally she was laid down and moaned as she felt his arms and legs wrap around her. Shutting her eyes, she yawned softly and then leaned into him as she still trembled against him.

"I am yours." She panted and moaned rolling her eyes and sighed softly. She blushed and then shivered letting his words sooth over her.

Back
Top Bottom