Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Penumbra (Fetish / BDSM) (Pazzo x Loneiysong)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Phillip groaned after reading all of the messages in his inbox. 12 applications for work at various electronics locations sent out, and 12 replies saying they just weren't interested.
Until two weeks ago, he had a steady job working as an instrumentation technician at a local university . Prior to that he served time in the Navy as an avionics technician.

The problem was that he was studying to be an electrical engineer in his spare time, and this didn't set well with management. They wanted him to stay there and work for him, and not have to train someone else to fill his position after he left.

As such they attempted to constantly discourage him from his dream, touting that this job would be the most important thing he had ever done.

Providing support for systems that made steam and chilled water for purposes of keeping other students comfortable was good honest work, but not at the expense of his own education and studies. The final straw had came when his supervisor began running his mouth to him about his religious beliefs, and Phillip politely told him that he did not share the man's beliefs.

The supervisor had then began to use what little authority he had to give Phillip poor performance reviews, and Phillip simply walked out. He was better than that...

Work was lean in these times, and he was out of options... Rent was due in a few days, and he was behind in his studies, having to drop out due to the demands of his former employer.
He pushed back his keyboard and stood up from his computer and stretched.

He was handsome, with chiseled features, blonde hair cut short in a military style flat top, with deep green eyes. His frame was lean and muscular, and currently only clad in a pair of flannel pajama pants.
He shuffled to his refrigerator, and began weighing his options in his head...

He could always go back to his parents, and get a business degree in something else. He was good with numbers.

He opened his fridge only to see that it was mostly empty. There was one 2 liter bottle of soda, about half full.

Phillip grimaced, grabbed it, unscrewed the top, and drank long and deep from it. The carbonation was wearing off and it was a little flat, but it was cool and soothing on his parched throat...

He then tossed the empty bottle into the nearby trashcan.
Oh how he wanted to just go to sleep and just not wake up, yet something deep inside kept him going, making him continue to put one foot in front of the other...

He cracked his knuckles, and walked back to his computer. He decided he would fill out and apply to 24 different locations this time, and would not sleep till the last app was placed.
He sat down and began to use his search engine.

Abruptly, His older, obsolete Razr cell phone began to ring...

"Mistress Tony, that last LCD screen is about to go. Its on its last leg and Jimmy has been doing all he can, but-"

Tony raised his hand motioning for the slave at the door to stop speaking. Leaning his head back, he frowned and tapped his leg with a riding crop. He frowned. He knew who he could and should call, it was a long shot, but he was the only one that Tony knew of. They had beeen keeping in contact for a while now, and knew that he would have problems remembering him. They were long time pals. A broad grin found its way to his lips as he remembered them paying a homeless man both of their allowance for two weeks to buy them a nude magazine. They had taken it and ran up to his tree house and looked over the wonder of the female form.

Philip was one of the few that knew of Tony's wild tastes. Entertaining the company of both men and women, always the dominant. He reached out a hand and picked up the black phone that sat at the end of his mahogany desk. Raising his hand, he motioned for the boy that was dressed in chains and a loincloth out of the room.

He tapped his fingers on the leather setting on his desk. He hated voice mail. Really hated it, but in this crucial time and need, he would leave a voice message. That was another thing that Philip had over everyone else in Tony's life. Tony's voice recorded on his phone.

Hearing Philips voice on his voicemail, he rolled his eyes looking up.

"Hey Philip, this is Tony. Look, I need an electrician. No one is up to your par, and if there are, they haven't offered. So look I iwll make you an offer you can't refuse." He chuckled thinking of his Italian heritage. "I need an electrician, on call only. I will offer you room and board as a fringe benefit to start out with. Everything else is up for debate. Just please call me back if you are only mildly interested because buddy...." He sighed and walked to a window and looked out. "I am in a bind, you are an artist at what you do and a miracle worker. So come on call me back, you have my number. Any time that is good for you." He bit his lip and growled in annoyance. Philip.. he growled mentally. "Alright call me back." He hung up and paced around his lavish office.

His leather shoes making no sound against the soft carpet. He loved to have private shows from submissives on this rug. Maybe a good friend or two holding court. The office was decorated in black and a dark red wood. The walls were a dark grey decorated by red stretching trees. On either side of the room was a leather couch that could comfortably sit three people. The window behind the desk looked out onto the strip of Las Vegas. He liked his view because he could see all the activity. Hell, he could even watch the pirates in their war before they took that attraction out. He walked to a cabinet that held the mini bar perched in teh corner.

Looking up, he smiled. Tony was an attractive guy. His black hair was groomed into a puff of regal refinement that his subs loved to run their fingers through. A days worth of stubble always graced his jaw and green eyes looked back at him. Tony stood at 6'2, and was always dressed impeccably. Today was a black silk shirt with an armani white pin striped vest and matching pants. A splash of color was brought by his bright red Hermes tie. He made himself a scotch and soda and raised it to himself in a glass.

"Philip old boy, you better answer my call, or you will be paid a visit." He chuckled and moved to the couch and settled back knowing it was only a matter of time before one of his girls or boys got hungry and came in to plase him and ask for a little snack.

Phillip hunted around his apartment for his ringing phone.

Most of his furniture was gone, sold to consignment shops in order to purchase food and pay bills...
The apartment was still a mess, with his clothes piled up on the floor, serving as his makeshift bed. He dug around through the pile of clothing, and found his old Razr, vibrating and chirping angrily. The cracked screen displaying what looked like the number of an old friend...

"Anthony?" he murmured as the screen's light reflected off his glasses in the dark room. (He kept the lights off to save on unnecessary expenses...)
He flipped open the old phone, the sound of grit grinding in the hinges as he did so.
Anthony was an old friend of his from his early childhood, and they grew up together. They used to ride their bikes everywhere in the old suburbs, causing no end of mischief. Once high school began Tony's more "different" tastes began to surface, but Phillip didn't care. He was like the younger brother that he always wanted but never had.

The two had separated after high school when Philip enlisted and left for the Navy. They had kept in regular contact thought the internet and spent regular nights online in co-op video games. The last game they had played together had apparently inspired Tony to start a business with his inheritance, and it had apparently done really well, but he didn't have any details as yet...
Philip listened to the recording, and his face lit up...

Vegas was a while away, but not an impossible trip... His truck was in good enough shape, and he had just enough money to cover fuel costs. It would be a one way trip.
He looked around at his empty apartment, all of the hopes and shattered dreams that the walls contained...
He shook his head and murmured "Fuck it..." He dialed up the number, and listened. The call went straight to voice mail. "Hey Tony, I just got your message. I can be there in 12 hours..."

Tony was sitting back watching two of his favorite subs wrestle for the honor of getting fucked by their Master. He grinned watching them trying to subdue the other. He would not tell them that they were both going to share his bed tonight. He leaned back smoking a cigarette. One of the subs was a dark skinned short hair beautiful amazonian beauty dressed in latex bra and underwear, the other was a wild firey red head with flaming hair that was dressed in a full latex get up where only her eyes and hair was seen. He shifted hearing the ringtone "In The Navy" sound and he jerked and reached out grabbing for his pants and realized his phone was on the desk.

The girls continued as he walked to the desk and sat on it as the phone turned off. He raised his phone to his ear and grinned. He then redialed his friend adn sat back waiting so aroused watching the two girls.

"Come on Phillip I hate phone tag." He said to the ringing phone.

14 agonizing hours later, Phil set foot outside one of the newest and hottest Hotels on the Las Vegas strip... The building was absolutely gorgeous, like a black Onyx spire pointing straight up to heaven, its perfect angles and ultra modern lines glinting in the sunlight...
He was clad in a dirty white T shirt that hugged his frame snugly, with form fitting faded blue jeans. Along with his glasses he wore a blue and black baseball style cap. There was a smudge of grease beneath his left eye. He definitely looked the part of a hired mechanic. Phillip rubbed his eyes and yawned. He had yet to get a nap, and was very tired from the long trip.

He now had a mere 23$ to his name in cash. The fuel costs to get here had drained his reserves... To make matters worse, his cellphone had died on him. Despite his considerable skill at fixing almost anything, there was no good way to fix a worn out battery, save for replacing the chemicals and electrodes entirely...
He looked back to his truck. It was an older model pickup, well worn but it had served him well. It was a gift from his father after he had gotten out of the navy so he could go to school, and yet despite all of his efforts everything just seemed to happen against him, keeping him from completing his studies. He refused to get rid of that truck, he was just too attached to it, And it was always there when he needed it.

The left front tire however had given out on him just at the Nevada border, and it took him two hours and nearly two rolls of gorilla-tape to jury rig it to hold enough pressure... If this job worked for him that was the first thing he was going to buy, a new set of tires...
Phillip walked to the bed of the old truck and grabbed his over sized toolbox, a big yellow and black plastic creation that had "Professional" written across the side of it, with many Jolly Rodger style stickers plastered all over it. He grinned.
He strapped on his toolbelt, which had the look of a twin style pistol holster...

He hoisted the box up onto his shoulder, and walked into the main lobby of the hotel. He was greeted by a young and rather charming Concierge. Phillip explained his reason for being there. "Ah.." the concierge exclaimed, "... You must be Anthony's friend. Yes he is expecting you, Club Penumbra is just that way, past the buffet tables....
Phillip smiled, and nodded to him. "Thank you..." he murmured.
Though it was difficult to walk past the buffet table. The scent of the delicious looking food made his stomach rumble. Not surprising since it was forced to survive on top ramen for the past several weeks....

The doorway to Club Penumbra loomed before him, but there were no guards... Bass heavy music thumped rhythmically from inside, one of the latest popular club tracks...
Phill just took a deep breath, and adjusted the large heavy toolbox on his shoulder, hopefully Tony didn't find someone else to fix the problem...
The entryway was like a small maze, similar to the entry to a public bathroom, meant to hide what was within from view...

Two burly guards wearing suits stood at either side of a large, heavy black curtain... Each one was wearing an immaculately tailored black silk suit, and each had a wireless earpiece.
Both of them started at Phillip as he approached them. One of them stepped foreward, and held up his hand, blocking the mechanics path, towering over him. In a rich baritone, he spoke in a rather gruff manner.
"Good afternoon, and welcome to club Penumbra. Please state your business..."

"Um..." Phillip stammered "... My Name is Phillip. I got a call from Anthony Westfield, something about needing a mechanic to fix something. "
"Just a moment..." The guard murmured. He put a finger to his earpiece, and said a few things into it in a hushed voice. A few moments later the Guard returned to him. "You may enter. Mr Westfield is expecting you"
The mechanic nodded , and entered through the black curtain as the guards held it open for him...

It was as if he had entered into a whole other reality...
The inside of the darkened club was spectacular. The cavernous room was easily one hundred and fifty feet by one hundred and fifty feet square, the walls lined with huge flat panel LCD screens displaying breathtaking graphics of flame and sparks... The flooring was made in the same manner as an infinity mirror, appearing to continue on down forever, and he felt as if he was walking on air.

The scent of exotic incense was heavy in the air, mixed with the fragrance of many rare and expensive perfumes...
Various servers clad in latex fetish apparel ran this way and that, carrying drinks and various kinky toys on polished black trays. Patrons dressed in various latex couture walked around, some of them leading others on leashes. A huge, rather muscular man dressed as a horse galloped by, carrying a gorgeous woman with large bare breasts and high latex boots on his shoulders...

A large dance floor filled with various fetish clad dancers dominated the center of the room, the floor lighting in various colors and trails as a foot touched it.
Along either wall was a opening, with various bartenders running this way and that, taking money and preparing all manner of mixed drinks...
There was a band performing on a raised stage at the far wall, with a beautiful woman with blonde hair singing as two muscular men held her legs, with a third holding her microphone for her...

Various kinky looking models danced in raised cages and various narrow columns, a few of them swinging fire chains in graceful arcs...
Phillip knew his friend was into kink, but nothing on this level...
He swallowed hard, and went to go look for someone who could direct him to Anthony...

By the time that Philip got to Las Vegas, Tony had already fully satiated adn pleased the girls. The red head won, like she always did, so she got the pleasure of being pleasured by him and licked and sucked upon by wherever the other cared to do so. When he had came deep within the red head, the woman cleaned her out then he fucked her hard and fast. Getting up, he redressed and looked at his bed which was in a hidden room off his office. Looking back, he saw the girls cuddling and deep in a sleep. That was the trick that Tony always bragged about, after a session with him, all one could do was sleep.

Walking out, he checked his Rolex, there was still plenty of time before Phillip arrived. Leaning forward to one of his most trusted bartenders and non kink participators, Elena, he grinned his charming smile. "How bout a round today Elena, going to change your mind?" He said to the back of a woman who had her hair done up in chopsticks. Turning, she cast her eyes on the boss and overlord of this operation. Stepping forward she put her hands that were covered in leather fingerless gloves. "Nope, not tonight, Tony, you already got your pick of the liter. But I can tell that you are going to ask me of a favor." She smiled. Her lips were impossibly red. She wore the uniform of latex, but she had chosen a latex corset and tight pants and high boots that reached to her knee.

Tony nodded and looked at her. "A friend of mine is coming to town. I need for you to make sure he is sent to me immediately...he is not into..." He made a grand motion to the club and Elena chuckled leaning back.

"Ahh yes, he is not into the sinful carnality that makes you, you." Elena nodded.

Tony snapped his fingers and pointed at her. "Quick to the draw like always." He chuckled. "So can you make sure he finds his way to me? He shouldn't arrive for a while, but when he does, he looks like.." Tony reached to a chain that held his wallet and opened it and showed him a picture of Philip and Tony when Tony suprised Philip with a visit shortly after he came back from the Navy. Both were considerably younger, but Elena's eyes roamed over the man in uniform.

"I see. Straight laced all american, apple pie, boy next door. Shouldn't be hard to spot." Elena smiled and Tony kissed her cheek. "Thanks. I knew you were the gal to pick." Elena chuckled and waved him off.

Elena was a beautiful girl in her own right. She was not sure how she got a job at Penumbra. All she knew was that she wanted to practice art. She worked when a dom wanted their subs to have a tattoo. Because that was the art Elena practiced everyday. The art of ink. And Elena was a canvas of her art. On her right arm, she had a quarter sleeve of geishas doing what geishas did. On her left arm were swirling quotes from various Lord Arthur Conan Doyle. A pheonix was seen peeking up on her collar bone. She had a piercing through her right nostril, her left eyebrow, and spacers in her lobes and piercings all along her ears. Elena was Tony's right hand adn did whatever he asked as long as it was not kink related.

But that was not where her beauty ended. Elena had long wild black hair when she would let it down, which was not a common sight. Her eyes were different colored. One blue, the other a very light green. She stood about 5'7 and had curves that made several men that visited Penumbra ask if she was available for a show. She never was. She did not perform.

She was well into her shift when she looked up and saw the man she knew was Philip. Seeing him cast a look of awe and wonder and suprise around the room, she stood up and then motioned for one of the guards to bring him to her. The guard, a tall man that looked like a patron, put his arm on his back and whispered that he should probably get to the bar before the next performance came through, and helped him to the bar, where Elena was waiting. She smiled and looked at him.

"You look like you are a rambling man, or a lost member of the Village People. But seeing as how you are neither, you must be Philip that Tony is waiting for. I am Elena Michaels, but, before I take you to Tony, you look like you need a drink." She smiled adn put her ands on the bar. Her nails were painted deep red and on her knuckles were tattooed "Live Free"

Phillip was momentarily stunned, and almost dropped the heavy toolbox on his shoulder from his first look at Elena. Yes she was heavily inked, wicked pierced, but she was hauntingly beautiful, her different colored eyes quite captivating...
Being the ex-navy man that he was however, he was no stranger to beautiful women. The mechanic quickly recovered, and carefully placed the large toolbox on the ground at his feet.

He adjusted the two 550 style paracord bracelets on his left wrist, and pressed the light up button on the black digital watch that lie between them.
Phillip did some quick math in his head. He had not slept at all in the last thirty six hours, and it was wearing on him heavily...

He rubbed his eyes wearily...
"I would like a café mocha please, extra whipped cream, and maybe two shots of espresso in it... and a large slice of pound cake..."
He then dropped his hands away from his face. He was so tired... This was definitely not his local coffee shop with the cute young barista that he flirted with on a regular basis...

"Belay that..." he murmured, slipping back into his military jargon. Phillip spied a small mini fridge behind her, its door a clear panel of lexan and lit up with fluorescent lights. Inside of it were many energy drinks in large aluminum cans...
"I would like one of those Monster Rehab drinks please..."

Not his first choice, but it would do, and it would keep him awake...

He turned around and eyed up the place, watching as a tall beautiful woman dressed in a tight fitting latex cat suit led a group of three more gorgeous women around on their hands and knees, holding their leashes in a gloved hand.

behind her, he noticed that one of the massive floor to ceiling LCD screens was intermittently flickering, but then seemed to return to normal. He took a few deep breaths, taking it all in.

"It would seem that Anthony has done really well for himself..." He murmured to Elena, watching her closely, admiring how her tight outfit hugged her body like a second skin...

Elena chuckled and looked at him. She nodded. "That sounds good indeed. But for now, I would recommend something you can carry because Tony has been waiting for you." SHe laughed after his belay that. Turning around, she opened the fridge and put it in front of him and popped the lid. She leaned forward and watched him take everything in. She laughed and watched him.

"Yes, he has done very well. But you know..." She leaned forward letting him look more at her clevage, not something she did for anyone. "The sooner you meet with Tony, the sooner you can visit the buffet, a warm shower, and a bed." SHe laughed and moved out from behind the bar and motioned for him.

"Come on." She smiled and walked to the back offices and knocked on a large door. Tony opened it and smiled seeing Philip.

"Oh God you came, come in come in!" He ushered him inside and shut the door letting Elena go back to her work. He clapped his hands. "So what do you think? I know I know not the vanilla that you are used to, but...will you honestly do it? Please do it. You're the only one that knows LCD and you would be pulling my ass from the fire.

Phillip chuckled at the sight of his old friend, clad in a tailored suit like a Hollywood fatcat...
He shook Anthony's hand tightly, it had been too long...
"Of course I came, you really expected anything less?" he said as he sipped his drink, letting the cool liquid refresh him...

He then thought of something, and pursed his lips... "Oh yeah, your sexy little minion back there said I look like one of the Village people..."
Phillip then grinned at Tony, "I geuss no one here has a contractor fetish..." He laughed...

He clapped Tony on the shoulder, for a moment, it was just like old times, just that he was standing in an opulent office decorated heavily with reds and blacks...
"And yes, your business is quite impressive, If I wasn't mistaken I'd say this hotel turns a profit of at least 3 million per night?"

His eyes then took a look of seriousness...
"Alright, as much as I'd love to catch up, you said it was urgent. when I was at the bar with Elena, I saw one of the walls flickering, and then it went back to normal after a few seconds... IF that's the problem you are talking about, its likely the wall itself is fine..."

He took another long drink of his pink lemonade mixed with green tea, savoring it... "... I am assuming you have everything rigged to a computer system, I'd like to start there."

Tony chuckled and shook his head. "Elena has a mouth on her. She is a little fire cracker. Unclaimed, and unkinky." He pouted and las he looked at Philip and smiled. He looked worse for wear. "But not my minion. She is just very helpful." Tony laughed as Philip gave him pats on the back and then stepped over to his desk and motioned for a soft chair for Philip. Looking up he laughed. "Thanks, I am quite happy in this hotel. Got air in my lungs, beautiful creatures at my beck and call, and a buffet that I can eat whenever I want." He leaned forward adn looked at him. "Which you are welcome to. Just show them..." He dug through his desk and then pulled up a gold key card. "This will geet you anywhere and no charge to you...well...anywhere within the hotel.

"Yes, it is urgent." He smiled when Philip, ever the adult, turned the topic to where it belonged. "Yes, the LCDs are being a real brat. And not one I can spank either. Last guy I said said that they kept over heating and asked if I needed to keep them on all the time. ALL THE TIME?! Can you imagine what my club would look like without the LCD walls? Horrible!!" He sighed and rubbed his forehead and then looked at him. "Oh yes, yes, it is in the basement. It is colder down there than an Eskimo womans bed when her husband is away." He laughed and looked at him and shook his head.

"When you get to it. I would like for you to rest, and eat, and come and tackle it when you are a hundred percent. Also..." He pulled out an iPhone. "This is your new phone. I hate your old phone. And I assumed you would come." He grinned and slid the box across to him. "Already set up. Mostly everyone that works in the club has your number, you will be on call, but since I know you, you will be able to block your hours." He smiled adn walked over and sat on the desk watching him. "Philip, I am so happy you are here. You will be roomed in one of the employee rooms." He nodded. "Room 676." He smiled. "A nice view, but in the middle so the kink crowd wont keep you awake with the dungeon noises." He chuckled at his own joke. "But yes, do you want me to show you the basement now?" He raised an eyebrow.

Phillip caught the phone easily with one hand, and thumbed through the icons on its touch screen, "Nice..." He murmured, and the clipped it to his belt.

The mechanic smiled at his good fortune.
Its true what they say, you find out who your friends are when you are in trouble.
A good friend of his, if a little different, offered him a hand up. A true friend is always a true friend no matter what his tastes. He was grateful, and would gladly help maintain the systems in club Penumbra and the rest of the Hotel...
This made him think a while back to first grade, and when Phillip had helped him with basic math back then. Later on in High school, he had Anthony's back when a couple of hooligans tried to attack him for being "different"... Favors did not have a value and were not a commodity. Tony was family. Blood is thicker than anything...

His thoughts drifted as he listened to Anthony talk about the buffet and the room that was now his...
He thought momentarily about the gorgeous bartender he had just met, and her friendly jibe at his appearance...
But then he frowned when Tony suggested he rest and eat first...

"With all due respect, fuck you sir..." He grinned and murmured to his friend, and new employer "... I'll sleep when I am dead. You know better than to fuck with my OCD like that. Please show me the server room, and Ill get right on this issue, and if you can I will need the schematics for your network..."

He then thought of something, and then grabbed the black smartphone Anthony had just given him... Sure enough, it had the entire layout of the hotel on it, with every technical document stored on its cavernous internal memory...
He smiled, "Okay, you got me Tony..

"Ohh don't worry about me. I am plenty well fucked...every day." He laughed at Philip and stood up. "I hate to mother hen you, so I won't. I will let whoever is unfortunate enough to end up with you do that." He laughed and patted his back. He walked to the door and watched Philip move through the phone.

"Please, that is nothing. I even got you a tablet that will walk you through every room, every accomodation. I perfer people that work for me being prepared and ready. But your tablet is in your room." He motioned im out and then walked out and Elena was back at the bar and watched them walk out. Seeing them both walk out of the office, she looked at the person waiting on his drink and served it to him.

Tony lead Philip through the back of the club, behind the stage, down a hall to where he came across a beautiful portrait of a woman in the throws of passion. She was naked from head to toe. Her skin was a rich olive color and wrapped around her body, quite lewdly, was a large but colorful snake. The painting took up the whole wall. Tony turned to Philip. "The Fall of Eve." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his own key card and swiped it. The painting slid into panels to reveal an elevator. He motioned him inside and touched the only button besides the one labeled F. The B button lit up once Philip was inside and began to hum as it moved down.

The elevator was white marble and mirrors on every side. It was well lit. When the door reached its destination, it opened up to a control room that was a good 10 degrees cooler than the air conditioned hotel. The towers of computers blinked and winked and made soft purring noises as they walked in. The room was dim as if to keep the lights from burning the computers.

"This is the basement." Tony stepped forward and motioned around. "Each computer is labeled where it works, if something should go horribly wrong, there is a QR scanner that you can use with your phone and it will tell you what the computer controls."

Phillip went wide eyed when he entered the cavernous climate controlled server room. This was a serious no-nonsense supercomputer cluster, something that would rival local government research facilities...
"Damn Anthony..." He murmured... He knew his way around his old desktop computer, but this would be a serious challenge. He blinked away his doubts and grimaced. Doubt is what kills you on your first day on the job.

Phillip set out to work immediately, thumbing through various schematics on his phone. The computer bays hummed quietly, blue and green lights flashing everywhere.
Oblivious to anything Anthony was saying at this point, Phillip started walking through the numerous racks of computer systems to the main server hub workstation, and began sliding his fingers across numerous screens. The OS was Unix based, making things really easy to navigate...

His brain entered a mental state similar to subspace, known as "Flow" where everything works in conjunction with everything else, as efficiently as possible... This was his element, and he became one with the machine...
He preferred machines to most people, they cant lie to you or be disrespectful. They were only capable of pure logic, and as such he respected them greatly...

It took him the better part of an hour to sift through operation logs and error reports, but he found the problem. The computer server and the LCD panel were both fine, it was just a software conflict, making the system perform numerous extraneous operations, causing it to momentarily overheat. A few minutes of rewriting the coding appeared to fix the problem. MAYBIE... He would have to watch it for a few days... Using some spare parts from his electrical kit, he made an encrypted wireless interface directly from the workstation to his new smartphone, allowing him to monitor and operate it remotely... That should make things a little easier...

"Did I impress know it all Philip?" Tony looked back at him and laughed and fist pumped. "Ohh yes I did. Look at your face. Oh it is perfect. Its like watching a virgin cum for the first time." He laughed and watched him and shook his head. "Not like that but you get the idea." He followed him and remained quiet. He knew that when Philip became like this, he would not respond. Not for a while. He waited for Philip to talk to him. He just watched his face and smiled as a zen took over.

Tony was about leave, after all there was only so much you could text someone and play on a phone before it threatened to die. He looked at him and smiled wider. When he came back for air he looked at his pal and raised an eyebrow.

"You back with us, or am I still on mute. You are the only one that gets that pleasure by th way." He smiled and moved over and watched him.

Phillip shook himself from his reverie and he duct-taped the ad-hoc transmitter to the new phone... He could make something nicer and more professional later...

"Huh? Oh, yes I am here..." Philip mumbled... "Alright boss, I think I fixed the problem..." He began speaking to Anthony in techie based jargon for a few minutes. Anthony was smart, he got the gist of it surely. Then he stopped himself

"...Alright, translation. You had extra programs running that shouldn't have been, hogging the computers memory and making the cooling fans shut off... Possibly a cyber attack, I don't know..."

Phillip gestured to the I Phone, its backplate pried off with an extra circuit board, numerous wires, and a small parabolic dish on it held together with black gorilla tape...
He held up his hand before Anthony could fuss at him "... Yes Tony I know I have a tablet but there is no point carrying an extra gadget around when this one will do just fine... Anyway I can monitor the system with this, and can hopefully fix shit faster if it breaks again...."

He looked around the room at the impressible state of the art computer racks... "...Though frankly, I don't know how this monstrosity broke in the first place. Anyways, I will be at the Buffet table stuffing my face..."

He began walking away, but stopped, and grasped Anthony's hand tightly, performing the secret handshake they used to do together ever since they were kids...
"You have no idea what this means to me Tony, thank you for giving me a chance..." Phillip almost had tears in his eyes... ALMOST...

Tony's eyes when wide and gasped as he began to work over his new phone. He reached out as if he could make it stop. Tony nodded and rolled his eyes. "Probably the little punk electrician before you. Came in, started ruffing up some of the girls. Pissed me off...lets just say, he will no longer be any problem." He smiled a dark smile he could have and then looked at Philip as he gestured to his phone.

He opened his mouth, but he was already talking. He frowned and glared in good nature. "Alright, fine. But if I see gorrilla tape again, I am going to tape you down with it and show you what a true punishment is." He shook his head and then smiled and then raised hsi hands. "The best...thats what I wanted." He laughed and motioned him to go.

When he looked over his computer he smiled as he felt his hand being held. Turning he returned the handshake. With a broad grin, he laughed and pulled Philip into a deep hug and shook his head.

"Philip you should have called me before it got to this point." He whispered. "Go on and go eat. If you need anything and you can't find me..ask Elena." He walked with him back to the elevator and went up with him.

Phillip's stomach groaned and churned... "Food, must eat now..." He mumbled like a zombie, quickly walking right through the center of the dance floor, carefully dodging the fetish dancers nimbly, and safely making it out of the Club...

He had completely forgotten about his tools and left them in the mainframe room, along with his tool belt...

Within a few minutes he was there... The absolute Dirtiest patron on the floor... And he didn't care. The Buffet Tables were enormous, the scents playing at his senses and toying with his emotions... He wanted to cry. "...Mine" he grumbled, and like a hunger crazed angry ninja he sprinted to the plate rack, quickly dodging a beautiful hostess who tried to stop him... Phillip then realized what he had just done and casually walked back to her, showing the gold card Anthony had just given him... "I am terribly sorry, I guess my appetite got the best of me..." She arched an eyebrow and scanned the card, allowing him through.

Try as he might, he was able to keep his composure, and did not break into a dead run for the prime rib...
He grabbed a hot buttery roll from the bread table, and devoured it quickly... So he grabbed two more...
He piled his plate high, and looked around for a place to sit. It was then that he realized everyone was looking at him with questioning expressions...

He stood there, looking back at them... He must look really out of place in his ripped jeans and dirty T Shirt...

He decided it was best if he sat out of the way... He was making an ass of himself already by making a scene, best not to make the boss look bad. Yes they were best friends but he was not going to use that to get away with things... But just this once maybe he would be forgiven.

He smiled and nodded to everyone, and took a seat by the far wall, hidden behind a few tall leafy plants...

He eschewed his fork and knife, and began to tear into his food with his bare hands, devouring it with gusto...

Elena was on her lunch break so she decided to watch Philips back and make sure that the boss' friend didn't get scared off on the first day. Plus any worker of the bar had free go of the buffett. She walked through and prepared a plate. Looking up, she watched Philip eat teh roll and other things as he was probably hungry. After all, he did look like a mutt that one would find on their door step. Focusing on teh superb sushi buffett, she came back after getting herself a diet coke, and sat down with Philip and crossed her legs and looked at his heaping plate and chuckled.

"So, Philip, I trust no one is sitting here." She smiled and brought out some chop sticks and began to eat the food and looked at him devouring his food barely noticing her appearance. She smiled and drank her soda and continued to eat waiting for him to talk. If he didn't no harm no fowl, she would just return to the bar and work her shift through.

Phillip froze as soon as he saw her approach the table... in the brighter light, he was able to see her in more clarity and detail
She was absolutely stunning. Everything about her screamed "Bad Girl", and he liked it...

He then realized just how idiotic he must look, and wiped the grease from his stubbled face, and frantically looked for his fork.
His eyes followed her every move, watching her delicate inked hands place the tray of sushi on the table in front of her, sitting down with grace and poise as would a supermodel, and handling her chopsticks with the finely tuned dexterity of a professional artist... He thought to extend his hand to shake hers, but that was a horrible idea... His hands were filthy and covered with grease... Plus he already introduced himself.

He shook the daze from his weary mind, and stood up when she asked him if anyone was sitting there, unable to answer due to his stuffed mouth, he shook his head and gestured for her to sit.
Phillip quickly chewed and swallowed hard, and it felt like he had just swallowed a bowling ball... Ugh
He took a drink of the icewater, and his green eyes met hers, their mismatched color oddly alluring...

"By all means, please join me..." he murmured...

"So now that you have food in your belly, tell me, how long have you and Mr. Anthony known each other. I haven't seen him light up like that since his girlfriend from college came around and gave him a blow job." She smiled as she spoked in low voice so Philip could hear, but everyone else would not.

She continued to eat the sushi and leaned back waching him canting her head. He ate like he had been starving for a few days. Lucky for her, her attitude and her art always kept at least a good hamburger in her belly. But now she worked for the owner of a hotel, she ate at a buffet that always had sushi. SHe leaned back raising her glass and drinking it taking him in. The man was very attractive and she felt a pull to him that she had never really felt with anyone else.

He was different, if there were such a thing.

Phillip gulped down some more water nervously...
" I have known Tony for as long as I can remember..." He murmured in between bites of prime rib, "... My earliest memory of him would be preschool. I was in the sandbox, and he wanted to play in it too. We were digging holes in it together, tossing the sand everywhere, and the teacher fussed at us and made us sit in the corner..."
He chuckled at the memory...
"We were supposed to be quiet, but we kept talking and sat in that corner all day. We have been friends ever since..."
He cleaned his plate, sopping up all of the juices with his last remaining roll, and devoured it.
He took a deep breath now that his hunger was satiated, only to detect a whiff of her perfume...

Phillip pursed his lips... "What about you? How does a very attractive woman like yourself end up working for him? " He mused, wiping his face with the wine red cloth napkin in his fist...

He rubbed his eyes, he was deathly tired, but he would be damned if he didn't keep this beautiful tattooed creature company while she ate. Like he said before, he would sleep when he was dead...

Phillip didn't care if she thought he was a village person. His mouth curled into a smile, as a coincidence, he could hear this song playing on the resorts speaker system...

With a grin, she looked at im. His nostril had flared and she knew he was taking in her perfume. It was a mix of flowers that was her favorite. A mix of nightblooming jasmine and Ylang-Ylang. She sat back and watched him and laughed shaking her head. "That is so like Tony, to sit and break the rules." She laughed and then bit her lip and leaned forward.

"Alright, he saw my portfolio, he opened a tattoo shop in this hotel. I work at the bar until I am paged. Or if they make an appointment." She smiled and looked at him. She shifted her left arm and ran her finger along the tattoo there. The geishas and looked at him. "This is my work. I have always been entranced by Japanese art the most of all." She looked at him and smiled wider hearing the song and looked at him. They were sharing a moment.

He took her in, and listened to her as she spoke, her voice very attractive. He admired her artwork, and thought for a minute...
She tattoos herself. That's crazy, but a little hot...

He lost himself in her beautiful, enchanting eyes for a moment...
He listened to the song with her, and shared her grin...
"I look nothing like that construction worker..." He murmured...

"No you are not. The way you look at my tits suggest you are no where near to being homosexual." She purred and leaned across and looked at him. She had finished her sushi and now was leaning across and watched him. She pursed those red lips. "Unless you are one of those guys who appreciates beautiful breasts and is also playing for the other team." She was bold and reached out her boot and ran it up and down his leg.

He felt the touch of her boot, and gasped slightly. She had just busted him... He could not argue, her breasts were magnificent...
"No no, That's Tony's scene... Me? I have always appreciated women..."
He absently reached for her hand, and felt the leather covering the back of it...
Normally he was quite shy, but for some reason he felt comfortable around Elena, like he had known her for far longer...
"I'm really nasty... I could do with a shower..." He murmured...

Back
Top Bottom