Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two requests! Incest included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm Chelsea. Obviously. I have two cravings at the moment. Both require 2 males. I can help play the third character. I tend to be a bit more playful and flirtatious typically. My current kinks are cum on clothes, cum on skin, flirting, romance, photography involved in the scene. And I'm not into non-con, vore, gore, toilet play. And I am on YiM and AiM.

Now, my ideas. The first one is a Father/Daughter scene. All characters are over 18 of course. And the daughter has been very sheltered and after graduating she gets a job at a local market to help her widow'ed father before she goes to college. The story really starts when the father finds out the daughter has a boyfriend and the conflict and smut comes out of jealousy between the father and boyfriend.

The other idea is a tomboy girl who's brother is obsessed with her and is a voyeur who's obsession grows even more after his sister starts dating his best friend.

Please PM me if you are interested and I hope to hear from some great guys! Or girls if you are interested in playing a futa!

/Disclaimer

Please be proficient in English. I understand typos happen, especially on a messenger but be willing or able to be a step above the rest.

ChelseaIsTheBest said:
Hey! I'm Chelsea. Obviously. I have two cravings at the moment. Both require 2 males. I can help play the third character. I tend to be a bit more playful and flirtatious typically. My current kinks are cum on clothes, cum on skin, flirting, romance, photography involved in the scene. And I'm not into non-con, vore, gore, toilet play. And I am on YiM and AiM.

Now, my ideas. The first one is a Father/Daughter scene. All characters are over 18 of course. And the daughter has been very sheltered and after graduating she gets a job at a local market to help her widow'ed father before she goes to college. The story really starts when the father finds out the daughter has a boyfriend and the conflict and smut comes out of jealousy between the father and boyfriend.

The other idea is a tomboy girl who's brother is obsessed with her and is a voyeur who's obsession grows even more after his sister starts dating his best friend.

Please PM me if you are interested and I hope to hear from some great guys! Or girls if you are interested in playing a futa!

/Disclaimer

Please be proficient in English. I understand typos happen, especially on a messenger but be willing or able to be a step above the rest.

Bumpin for the weekend
Everybody wants a new romance
Everybody's going off the deep end
Everybody needs a second chance, oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom