Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots and Pairings a plenty! (Pretty much any kind of pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uminator

Star
Due to the current leaning of a lot of my moods, I thought my request thread might be better placed here for greater exposure whilst I updated some pairings. So without further ado, here we go.

The rules
No E-mail/IM roleplays
No Scat
No Watersports
No Gore
No Vore

And now the good stuff.
Plots are up here, and general pairings (Both Fandom and Original) are further down the page.

Plots
Caught
My character is the younger brother of your character, his older sister. One day, your character comes home from school early and finds my character dressed up in one of her school uniforms. There's some freaking out at first, but it turns out that the younger brother actually makes a pretty damn cute girl. So the sister figures maybe she should have some fun with this, after all she can hold this over her brother for as long as she wants and get him to do whatever she wants whenever she wants.....
I'm also open to a similar plot but with a mother and son, with me playing the son.

You're dating my sibling too?!
After reading a doujin recently I'm really craving a game where my male character is dating your female character, but unbeknownst to them he's also dating their sister/brother! The sister/brother could know, or also be completely in the dark. This is a pretty basic setup and there's plenty of room for development.
Just to be clear, I'd like you to play both siblings.
Also, bonus points if the sibling is a brother who's a cross dressing trap but this is in no way a requirement.

The hobby
My character is a high school male with a rather strange hobby, impregnating older women and, whenever possible, their daughters. There's just one slight problem with this hobby of his, he's never actually done it! So far it is merely a fantasy that he longs desperately to come true. One day his family moves to a new neighbourhood and it just so happens that it is full of women who are either divorced or their husbands are often away, and many of them have beautiful teenage daughters as well. Now that the place is set, the boy only has to go about making his fantasy a reality and finally indulging in the hobby of a lifetime...
((For this I'd be hoping for you to play multiple characters, though not at the same time))

The last man
A plague has swept across the world, strangely causing all new babies to be born female and wiping out every male, all but one, my character. Far from being the end of humanity though, technology had advanced to the point where males were no longer necessary and women are capable of artificially impregnating each other with a chosen partners DNA, meaning that after a short period of adjustment the world has simply carried on as normal with men consigned to the history books....all men except my character that is.
How will he cope with being the only man left on the planet? How will he handle a world dominated by women, where even clothing for men is no longer available? And how will the women react to him...?
((Whilst it would be preferable for you to play multiple characters here, I'm sure we can work it just as well with just one))

My best friend is a...
Our characters have been best friends for as long as either of them can remember, always seen together, never once fighting or falling out with one another, everyone always knew they would be the best of friends forever. But what happens when my character discovers that your character has a deep secret that they've kept hidden from everyone their whole lives....
So a few things in mind for what your character's secret could be (though I'm certainly open to other ideas you might have!)
1) Your character is a futanari
2) Your character is an alien
3) Your character is a supernatural being of some kind

The government breeding initiative
Towards the end of the 21st century global birth rates have plummeted drastically, causing a population implosion on the Earth. By the time anyone is taking the issue seriously the population of the Earth has gone from over 7 billion to only a few hundred million. Some smaller countries have vanished entirely, and larger countries compete furiously to attract people from other countries, though none dare let it lead to war, for that would kill off the human race even faster.
To rectify this problem, the government of one country comes up with a new policy. Overnight and in secret, women are stripped of all their rights and are distributed as mere property to men, more specifically, men with whom they have the greatest genetic compatibility. The men are encouraged, and even paid, to attempt to make their women pregnant over and over again in order to stimulate breeding and start getting the population back up again. Any women who refuse will be imprisoned without trial for life, where they will be artificially inseminated over and over again.
My character will be a male high school student, whilst your character will be one of,
1) The most popular and beautiful girl in school.
2) The schools new female teacher, a fresh college graduate and already popular among the students.
3) His female best friend

The Tribe
My character is a human male explorer, or is along for some kind of school trip or apprentice/internship. However he gets lost and ends up among a tribe of Nekos. They mean him no harm, but can't allow him to leave otherwise they risk being exposed, so they basically force him to stay with them. To make his life more comfortable however, he's given a group of volunteers to cater to his every whim, and all of the volunteers just happen to be male (Or Futas).
This could either be in the jungle of our world, or on some alien planet somewhere.

New Nekos in school
Nekos are a recently discovered race who have either just mysteriously appeared in the world, or have been forced to reveal themselves for whatever reason. They've quickly gained acceptance and now they're beginning to join human schools. In one particular school, there are only a few Neko males starting together, and my character is assigned to help them to get used to the school and living in the human world. The group quickly become close friends, and the Neko group decide to repay the kindness of their new human friend.

General Pairings
My character on the left and in bold, your character on the right.
I'm also open to other pairings, but these are just some favourites that I really fancy right now.
(Anything with a strikethrough is already taken or I'm just not in the mood for it right now.)

Naruto Pairings
OC Futa/Sakura
OC Male/Sakura (Futa or non-futa)
OC Futa/Hinata
OC Male/Hinata (Futa or non-futa)
OC Futa/Hanabi
OC Male/Hanabi
OC Futa/Temari
OC Male/Futa Temari
OC Futa/Karin
Sakura/Tentacle Monster
Hinata/Futa Hanabi
OC Male/(Older) Sarada

Bleach Pairings
OC Futa/Rukia
OC Male/Rukia
OC Futa/Tatsuki
OC Male/Futa Tatsuki
OC Male/Karin (Futa or non-Futa)
OC Female/Futa Karin

Harry Potter Pairings
OC Futa/Hermione
OC Male/Ginny
OC Male/Hermione
Ron/Ginny

Sonic Pairings
OC Human Male/Amy Rose

Card Captor Sakura Pairings
OC Male/(Older) Sakura

Pokémon Pairings
OC Futa/Misty
OC Male/Misty
OC Male/Female Pokemorph
OC Male/Futa Pokemorph

Dragonball Pairings
OC Male/Videl
OC Male/Pan (Futa or non-futa)

Marvel Pairings
OC Male/Kitty Pryde
OC Male/She-Hulk (Futa or non-futa)(Red or Green)
OC Male/Mary Jane Watson
OC Male/Gwen Stacy (Or Spider-Gwen)
OC Male/Susan Storm

DC Pairings
OC Male/Super Girl or Futa-Super Girl
OC Male/Lois Lane
OC Male/Power Girl

Resident Evil Pairings
OC Male/Jill Valentine
OC Female/Futa Jill Valentine
OC Male/Claire Redfield
OC Male/Futa Sherry Birkin
Jill Valentine/Monster
OC Male/Monster (Monster can be male, female or futa)

Metroid Pairings
OC Male/Samus Aran (Futa or non-futa)

Sailor Moon Pairings
OC Male/Futa Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus/Monster

Evangelion Pairings
OC Male/Asuka (Futa or non-futa)
OC Male/Mari (Futa or non-futa)
OC Male/Misato (Futa or non-futa)

Non-Fandom Pairings
Male/Female Alien
Male/Futa Alien
Female/Futa Alien
Male/Futa Werewolf
Male/Futa WereDragon
Brother/Sister
Mother/Son
Male/Futa Demon

Ok, so not so short but variety is the spice of life right?
Hit me up if you're interested, as I hope plenty of you are.

RE: New request thread home

Haven't bumped in a little while, and pretty interested in trying out one of my plots.

RE: New request thread home

Gonna give a bump since it's been a lil while on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom