Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fart fetish roleplay? (GIRLS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasFan106

Meteorite
I'm new to this place and I read in the rules that this place tends to remove any threads considered "sexually-orientated". I tried Googling this term to find out what it meant, but had no luck. It certainly doesn't look as though it means your thread cannot request any sexual RPs, given how just many other threads I've seen requesting exactly that. So, all I can say is that if this thread falls into the category of what is prohibited to post on this forum in any way, please forgive me.

I don't really do "characters", so I will simply give you a description of my appearance: I'm straight, 21 and male with dark hair. I'm about 5'10 and somewhere between 125 and 130 pounds, so you could say I'm lightweight. Anyway, now that you know what I look like, I'm looking for a long-term female RP partner who wants to indulge my fart fetish (REAL women only, I don't want some dude pretending to be a woman). In particular, I would like the roleplay scenarios to be of the girl farting on me and farting during anal or regular sex.

That's about the only kind of roleplaying I'm interested in. I don't have any other fetishes besides anal and my farting one. I live in the EST time zone of the USA and usually work during the afternoons, so I usually like to do this kind of thing at night.

So, if you're a girl who finds my fetish(es) interesting, feel free to private message me :)

P.S. Yes, I am aware of the place called the "fartforums" here on the internet where one might assume I would have better luck finding someone who is into this fetish. In fact, I was once part of that forum for almost a year. I left it because of the overwhelming number of rude, arrogant and just plain unpleasant individuals over there. I also was not a fan of how the moderators managed situations involving them. After that ship sailed, I used to find girls on Omegle for awhile who would happily indulge my desire for sexual fart-fetish roleplay, but nowadays the number of girls on there seems to be getting lesser and lesser. So, it is for that reason, I decided to take my endeavors elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom