Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
I've had this idea in mind for a while, but not sure if I'll actually be able to find some one to play the character I need. This game will include an affair, cuckolding, incest (mostly father-son but there's potential for others), group sex, and multiple partners.

Setting is Medieval fantasy and the races involved are open for discussion, they could be human, elven, orcs, anthros, or a mix, but I would prefer MC to be either human or elven.

Basically a king married his son to the princess of a rival nature in order to secure peace but finds that his interest in her goes beyond that of a father in law.

Now, where it goes beyond this depends a great deal on the king's attitude and personality, but also his son's, and if my partner is comfortable playing bisexual males or not. The king could be a bit more on the controlling, power hungry side, and goes after his daughter in law because she's beautiful and he wants her, also a power play against his son, or he could be more benevolent and have feelings for the princess and takes her on as a lover, not a conquest. Either way I see it at first being hidden from the prince, not sure about how the relationship between the princess and the prince should be (as in do they get along, do they not, etc) but I imagine that would also influence how the affair starts and how long it goes on. Eventually the prince finds out about the affair, he could catch them or one of them could tell him. After this, once again it depends on a lot of things, either way I see the king continuing to sleep with the princess whether his son likes it or not and it basically becomes a cuckold situation.

Eventually the son would start to enjoy it, making it become more of a cockold, and even joins in, hence the incest.

There's potential for other characters too, guards, servants, other nobles, etc. It doesn't always have to be focused on the three main characters either, maybe the princess sleeps with a guard on her own, or the prince sleeps with a guard or a servant or whoever, same for the king. Lots of potential for mixing and matching I think.

I'm looking for someone who can do at least two paragraphs and can post at least once a week, please go to my request thread in my sig to see what I'm into and what I'm not into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom