Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aii's Request Thread {MxF}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aii

Moon
music-notes-mhp-left.png

Hello, these is Aii. I'm a full-time college student in NJ lately i have more free time, and want to start RP again, in this side i found . The rules that i follow are: (i) RP will be done over PM or Thread,(ii) 3 to 5 sentences (or more) per reply, (iii)Literate (grammar & spelling), (iv)No scat, no gore, (v)PG-13 and above, (vi) the site rules.
music-notes-rack-decal.png
Preferred Genre(s) or Fandom(s):
Anything science fiction or fantasy or supernatural based works, really! I'd love something futuristic, and I could also be persuaded by something kind of dystopian, too. And if case there any fandom (anime, manga or games) related plots, that any if you wants to try out, let me know! D:
music-notes-rack-decal.png

Characters: (FxM straight) I only play female human characters, for the main char. If the plot, needs extra guests characters, those i don't mind to play in any gender or race. As for my partner-s, the main char should be male. The rest is up to him, and the rp plot.

music_bar_flair_header_T.png

Pairs:
  • Demon boy x Human girl
  • Alien boy x Human girl
  • Furry boy x Human girl
  • Monster inc x Human girl
  • Pokemon x Trainer girl

Cravings:
  • Human girl raised on the forest, she could be a pokemon trainer. Passing by the forest while it is mating season. Or she could be raised by pokemons,... living on the forest and now its mating season and she has grown in a pretty woman.. what could happened?

• Earth is no more. Humans live now in sectors with other spices. Every spice lives on their own sector. There is only one colony that allows, co-exciting. It is cheaper to live there. What will happen if a young girl moves there to live, since its the only place she can afford living?
  • Satan's son rebelled against his father. He is making a army to attack earth and break the balance. A young librarian come across a book that opens a gate and leads directly there. What will she have to do, to destroy Satan's son plans.
  • A forgotten city, found by a girl. Its placed with troupes, a labyrinth, secrets and creatures darker than hell. Will she found her way out?
  • Still working on adding more...

piano%20keys%20wave_01_03_04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom