Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific Fantasy/Medieval Plot Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyuri

Super-Earth
So I've been reading this wonderful book, and despite not having finished it, I love the basic plot and character they've created and would love to do my own spin on it. So here's the basic plot...

My character was a well known assassin in one of the three main kingdoms of this world. She was caught one day and sent to the mines, an equivalent of a concentration camp. People don't typically last long there, but she managed for the most part. A particular King has risen to power who's seeking to expand and wipe out the rest of the kingdoms to take as his own. Already he's obliterated magic, slaughtered people who possess it and burning important tomes and books containing anything to do with it. After all, if he can't wield it, it's a threat.

However, the King wants a champion, someone to stand next to him and be his protection, and his right hand. Someone skilled to do the dirty work he doesn't want to. So, he calls upon a large competition and appoints people that he trusts to find anyone they deem worthy. People who would work for him is something hard to come by, so he orders for these champions to be criminals whom he could promise freedom or pardon of their crimes in return.

My character is fetched from the mines by one of his sponsors, his son the prince. He brings her back to the castle for the competition, and with the promise of her freedom, she has to fight through the competition to win.

Now, there's two characters I have in mind that you can play, either one or both, it's up to you. The Prince, who'd be overseeing her care and would perhaps receive something from his father if she wins, that could be up to you.

OR

The captain of the guard. Since she's one of the most famous assassins, he would be in charge of looking after her and training her, making sure she didn't run off or try to get a head start with killing her competition.

Any questions? Feel free to ask, but this is the general plot. :D

Sounds like a good book. My only question is... Do they have to be human or can they be something supernatural? Either way is fine with me. But I am interested.

I love Vampires, but I just dunno if it quite fits in with the world. c':

Or we could do two rps. We could do this rp as humans, then come up with a different one with vampires. I would be happy either way, I just want to rp.

Ok well let's start this one first then pm to set up the second rp. If you would kindly start this one and let me know where it is and I'll do the same after we set up the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom