Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Advanced Roleplay Partner Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jikkah

Cluster
Just as the title says, I'm looking for advanced roleplayers to start a Roleplay with, specifically a one on one or exclusive. If you're interested in my offer please send me a PM so we can work out the details, however I request that you read the guidelines below.​

• Anime Exclusive
I usually like to keep to anime while role playing because generally realistic role plays always end up going south quickly and don't seem to strike my interest. I have seen dozens, so there are plenty to pick from, but the one I've been craving for a while is a Deadman Wonderland RP.
  • Writing Preferences
I usually can write in paragraph to multi-paragraph length, and I prefere that you're able to write around the same, but I understand that things slow down and it's understandable when posts get short. I do like fighting and gore, as well as smut, but smut in over-excessive amounts becomes rather old. Putting effort and depth into your OC is highly preferred, but characters that exsist already in the show or manga are highly welcomed as well. Third person is a must, I really do hate when people write in first person. I can play both as male and female characters, but I often like to play female characters more.

As a final note, I do have quite a few guidelines that were not listed above that are highly prefered, as I expect you do as well, but like I said before, there will be further discussion through PM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom