Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyris Troy

Planetoid
Im looking for a partner for a pirate theme'd RP, the basis is made up of a few historical settings and places but the scene is altered greatly from what truly happened. Im looking for either a strong willed female pirate captain or a submissive slavegirl eager to rise above her station and become more than just a pawn to spread her legs.

The story takes place around the early 1700s, piracy has grown rampant and many of the pirates of legend sail the seas during this time. My character is not a pirate captain, not really a pirate either, but a assassin, a hired killer of very much reknown, during such a mission he killed a captain and in a roundabout way became a captain of a stolen ship. He does not know anything about being a captain nor does he truly do well at it, his skills are with his weapons and many of his first encounters are messy but he endures, he now has docked in Nassau a known pirate haven and place to unload cargo stolen or legit, he is there to seek someone to stand at his side and take more of a role of captain. The encounter that got him the ship and the crew also found him with a map of a very legendary treasure, one that he wants to find, and will do anything to find.

I only RP via IMs or skype, if interested PM me or add me on YIM at xenogear_529 AIM at o0Luriel0o or skype at "Cyris Troy" We can talk more details there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom