Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abelle's craving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abelle

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

Sometimes I get an idea that I'm craving more than my others, and so it gets a thread all of its own. Please feel free to check my post history for my other thread if this one does not appeal.

I came across this image (NSFW) recently and wanted to try an RP based quite closely around it, with a few specific kinks that I've never tried before. You may recognise the woman in the picture, but I do NOT want to do this is a canon play, everyone involved will be an OC, other than that, the plot details are up for discussion. To give the basics though I'll be playing the futa mummies, and your character will be some kind of explorer or tomb robber (more than one if you like) who triggers a curse, causing all the mummies in an Egyptian pyramid to come to life. The mummies tell her / them that the choice is either to be executed for the crimes committed, or submit to punishment. The image above should have given you an idea of what that punishment will be.

I also mentioned specific kinks, I would like to include Cold bodies & cum likely combined with excessive semen, as well as large cocks and multiple penetration / gangbangs. For other things that I like please check the F-list which you can find here.

I also want to just point out that despite this being a necro pairing I do NOT want to include any type of decomposing characters to any degree or anything like rigour mortis (corpses going stiff - put not intended). That includes there not being odour and taste for acts such as oral sex, other than what would be there on a living person.

Rules:

Site rules. I' not getting banned 'cause of you doing dumb shit. That includes 15+
Thread or PM only, nothing else. I lean a little more towards thread.
Good grammar and spelling are required, as well as descriptive writing.
Two or more paragraphs per post preferred, no more than six or it feels like a chore.
Posts every 1-2 days minimum preferred, a full week without reply and we're done.
PM me - do not post on this thread for ANY reason or I will just PM you to delete it.
Say hello or something along those lines in your first message. I'm a real person, so use manners.
Female partners strongly preferred - males, be ready to do some convincing if you ask.

Note: I've already had one message about five minutes after posting this from some dolt who did not read my thread properly. I am not joking about my rules, ignore them and I ignore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom