Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HaloHeroWolf118's Story and Picture Plots(Some Pics may be NSFW)((New CRAVING))

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloHeroWolf118

Supernova
Making a new Request thread so I can make some new Story RPs and Iron the wrinkles in a few other. Adding Picture or Music Video Plots

1: No Scat, Vomit, Piss, excessive Gore and blood (a little is okay in Vampire RPs.

2: No god modding if I wanted someone to write for me I'd ask.

3: I ask that you do not post here PM me if you want to Role Play.

4: I role play either in Threads, PM or Email. As for IM on yahoo or Skype.

5: I adhere to site rules regarding the inclusion of younger characters.

6: * near a pairing means I'm craving it.

7: It doesn't matter who's behind the keyboard Male or female. Male playing female or female playing male and all the many other things that they are willing to play it doesn't matter to me.

City of twelve Bridges- (Furry Optional) Five Tribes make up this part of the worlds three of tribes have united under the strongest of the five while war rages between the remaining two. A city stands in the center built on a island in the middle of a huge river that flows into the ocean controlled by the Allied tribes the city is rich and powerful and both of the war tribes desire to possess the city for its strategic value and power. Now strangers from the North may offer such an opportunity and plots are set into motion but a Mercenary from the North and one of the Cities best guards may be all that can preserve the peace.
The furry Option makes the tribes into Wolf, Equine, Lapin, Tiger and Lizard. The warring tribes are the Tiger and Lizard. I'm open to discussing Details for this one for instance Humans are the new arrivals of course we can alter the story and leave the Humans out.

Mercenary Planet Hopping- (Furry Optional and Multi Character) There will always be work for a Merc with a ship and if you have skills you might get picked up by a Group that can use your talents. That's not saying that this life is easy Jobs are first come first served unless you're willing to take up smuggling and a Government contract that puts you and your crew on a leash. That's just what has happened for our group of Mercs as the only way out of jail time after being caught smuggling. Now we're placed in jobs that seem to be dragging us down a dangerous Rabbit Hole but their ain't no White Rabbit in this hole.
Now I commonly leave the appearance of my partners characters up to my partners and how they look is still up to you I have just a desire for one of the female characters to have a certain body type something like this. I actually like muscle on girls and for mercs its needed but it's optional.

After the End- The end came with a Super Virus that nearly destroyed all life and turned some survivors into ravenous flesh eating mutants. The Remaining Survivors live in walled cities called Colonies while a few small towns and out posts dot the wasteland. Searching for old world technology Scavengers make a life among the ruins others make their lives protecting scavengers that can afford it or caravans. Something has changed among the mutated beasts and the search for a cure is ignited sending one young scientist into the wasteland with a Protector that may or may not be trust worthy.

Pictures for Plots (Some maybe NSFW)

1326148101.strype_wm_display.png

PICTURE PLOT: Hostile Take Over- Crime doesn't pay unless your a boss of one of the biggest Mafia families but power corrupts and even family can't be trusted. After the death of MC's father MC must work his way from the bottom to the top taking out those that would stand in his way be they Business Men or the Cities finest Detective. He'll have what is his by right even if he has to pry it out of cold dead hands.

mane_6_anthro_height_chart_v2_by_ambris-d7fuvzd.png

PICTURE PLOT: Welcome to Equestria- Life was nice and simple for our Hero as he visits friends and lives his life how he desires. One day while visiting his friend at a Archaeology Dig Site, he's shown an odd portal that stands behind a medallion set on a dais. At that moment the tunnel decides to collapse with no other way out our Hero leaps through the portal after grabbing the Strange medallion. Upon regaining consciousness he finds himself safe but a scream in the distance sets him up for an adventure.

Furry-furries-29383366-987-693.png

PICTURE PLOT: Starting the Year Off- Ah College, New Place, New People but with the same Awkward moments and Ever Day Oddities. Coming to the College MC meets his roommate perhaps not in the best way but still it could have been worse. Now three months into the semester and what should happen MC's Roommate goes into Heat and need more than just some toy, refusing out of respect MC and his Roommate start a deeper relationship balancing School and love till her next heat. What will MC do?

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_kaylii-hare_446617799.png

PICTURE PLOT: The Harem- While the name may say everything I understand that a Harem screams straight Smut but there is a Reason behind the Plot. A Warlord had ruled his lands for a long time the tradition of his people is that the Warlord has a Harem of women to produce heirs but also provide council and aid the Warlord in his ruling. With the old Warlord passing his son after defeating his brothers to become Warlord is tasked with assembling his Harem of wives. The MAX is Five and we will use other species as well, A little Romance, some intrigue and of course lots of sex.

tumblr_ltnc8riKfn1r3pwvzo1_500.jpg

PICTURE PLOT: Welcome to the Farm- Being a roaming man MC comes to a town that has one large farm ran by the daughter after the father passes. Needing work for future plans he comes to YC's farm and asks for a job. At first it's just work but slowly something else blooms and what will MC do when he realizes he doesn't want to leave.

Dobie_jpg.jpg

PICTURE PLOT: Nudist Colony- MC has always wanted to live in a Nudist colony finding one that was on a Island was perfect. Upon arriving at his new home he sees every one has embraced the way of life but for someone new to the Island seeing all the beautiful women makes some problems arise. When he meets the Girl that fits into his perfect woman category he can't help but stare and be noticed what happens after that is just a SLICE of LIFE.

(More soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom