Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy may I? (Incenst/Ageplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candie Girl

Planetoid
CURRENT CRAVING!
(Subject to change if I can't find decent writing partners)​

Ok, I got this idea from a friends request thread. (and yes I have his permission to use and alter for my own kinky little desires *Giggle*)

Candie decides her lusts no longer encompass the older guys she's been sleeping with. Her eye is now firmly planted on the one man who has always loved her and treated her like the little princess she is. Her doting Daddy!

There is only one problem. He's a "Straight and narrow" kind of guy and won't be easy to bend to her kinky little will. In fact, she doesn't want to make him her plaything like she's done with all of the other guys (and a few men) that she has used for her pleasures. (and most certainly theirs) Candie wants her Daddy to make her his... to be "Daddy's little girl" in every sense of the term.

So the conundrum. Daddy won't be easily swayed to her way of thinking. He's guided by a strong moral compass that most certainly does NOT include incest of any kind.

So what's the bestest thing about this one you ask? The fact that the build up will be fun and the payoff exquisite! So if you can go the distance with Daddy and have patience we might have a really good time!

Ok, to the basics!

• Literate partners only! (This means you know the written language, use your words correctly and know more than one adjective.)
  • please be decently descriptive. That being said, don't spend a paragraph on how Daddy brushed his teeth that morning.
  • ¤¤ If you write Candie's actions and they were not either written previously or as a result of say a physical action taken against her I WILL ignore the action you have written. If you continue to do this I will cease the story without comment or reply. ¤¤
  • No feces or urine play. This includes the toilet.
  • No BDSM. If she deserves a smack every once in a while just remember that Candie's Daddy is not cruel and it should not do more than sting a bit. However, some light physical restraint is acceptable when no objects are involved. Daddy's hands and body size will work nicely thank you.
  • ♡Realism! If it can't happen in the real world, don't add it to the story. *See ¤¤ rule for how that will go down.
  • This is a story being co-written by 2 authors. I write well with what I am given. I don't do less than a paragraph or two o. Average so please give me the same courtesy. A paragraph is NOT two sentences strung loosely together.
  • 3rd person perspective only. So much descriptive intent is lost in 1st person. (A big "Thank You" to the special guy who taught me that! ♡Muuaaahh♡)
  • Collaboration. You came here and liked the idea so please stay true to the story. That having been said, I am not a jerk. If you have an idea that will tune the story to meet both of our needs I will most certainly listen.
  • I don't mind male or female writers. Please let me know which you are so that we can work the best together. THANKS! :heart:
  • I may add items here later and bump with the update.

If you are still here reading then something caugt your eye. I hope to hear from you soon!

Haha... I'm a RL friend of Candies. She hadn't been on this page in 3 years before you replied.. I should tell her people are seeking her out now...lol hell, it might bring her back!...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom