Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire's Bride {1x1 Ma' Thane & Sayuri}

yakuza-boss.jpg

Gangster

800px-13421i0.jpg

Father

In moment of great desperation, an egotistical actions have been taken to preserve ones own life at the at the expense of another well being. A life for a life given the situation of a wretched father, who giving up a a fathers beloved, his only beloved one at a drop of a hat. “(Father): What other choice did I have,” the father asked himself in a despite attempt to over shadow any glimmer of guilt. On his knees facing the floor in a pitiful display, while being surrounded by a group of thuggish looking men, lurking in the dark within the living room area of a small apartment, waiting long for an expected one. “(Gangster): You said she'd be here by now old man, and it's been a little over pasted twenty minutes, “(Father): she'll be here, she'll be here... she's... running a little late that's all, you know how young girls are these days, carefree and easily distracted,” said the frantic word of this despicable father, trying to calm the strong-arm thugs down. “(Gangster): And I'm seen as worthless trash compared compared to you. A father selling out your only daughter, sure I've kill a lot of people but the different between you an me is at least I have loyalty to my friends and family,” “(Father): what would you have me do? What would you do in my place?” “(Gangster): I'd kill myself before ever think of handing over my daughter.” As the words were being exchanged, sounds of the door cracked out when the awaited arrival showed up. Likely it is the daughter and thusly so the father called for her to coming in the living room, where she'd find her father with a group of stranger. “(Father): Sweetheart... I'm so sorry... so very sorry, but things have gotten bad that... you won't be seeing daddy for awhile,” “(Gangster): don't go try to church it up,” he shouted, “(Gangster): your so called father here owes money to my boss, about half a million dollars, so to pay it all back he agreed to let it be taken out of your ass. So girly you are coming with us!”​

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply.

Dahlia yawned ever so softly, her long hours in the bistro were draining and she yearned be home. The bus arrived 18:10 instead of 17:50; she was lingering out in the cold when it arrived at last. Enduring these days of constant work were her only way of procuring her tuition for college. Dahlia couldn't rely on her father, she loved him, but his costly vices were securing nothing but misery for them both. She'd be naïve to trust he'd change. Ever since her mother went off with someone else, her father frequently swore to be better, to work... Of course, his pledges were always idle.

The bus was obviously warmer, she closed her eyes once it set on its way relishing it. Another half hour passed before Dahlia was wandering into the building, the apartment was all they could afford at the moment. It'd been her home since childhood. She fished for her door key and let herself in.

Strange... it isn't normal for him to keep the door unlocked.

"I'm home", she called, walking into the room to see her father with suspicious men. "What is this?" she asked, Dahlia knew he borrowed, though he assured her he didn't borrow from dubious sources. She was cautious as she entered glancing around until she saw him in the living room surrounded by dark figures.

She couldn't quite believe what she was hearing, surely her father... perhaps he would... and he still treated her like some child. How could he do this to her? Who were these men? She knew they were here for her, but merely being frozen in place wouldn't help her, if they were serious she was in perilous circumstances. Dahlia darted for the front door to escape them, dropping her satchel in the process so she could run quicker. How could he borrow and blow away half a million? She could have gone to college with ease with only a fraction of that.

How could he...?!

tumblr_mcthea6RJh1rjcvzro1_500_zps428289fd.jpg

It was true despite the harsh reality of things, as Dahlia stood with an expression of disbelief, likely shocked over this matter of things, till she'd tried attempting to make an escape which soon proved worthless. “(Gangster): Where do you think your going girly?” From outside of the door Dahlia would find her path being blocked as her face came colliding with a monumental in height heavy set looking man's abdomen. Immediate she was taken under a stronghold by his massive hands as the other men followed out since they've gotten what had been sought when first coming under this roof. “(Gangster): No last minute heroics? Your not even going to try and fight us in order to save her, even if its futile? Not even a tear or an outcry to your daughter? You... piece of shit... you make me sick.” With those words the Gangster felt the need to spat the father in his face as he continually hang his head shamefully, yet he did shed a tear. As if he held not remorse.

With their goods now acquired by force, Dahlia was tied and bound before being set in the trunk of a black SUV, to be taken who knows where. However before making any headway to finish their task, the gangster group found themselves stopped once an income phone call was made. “(Gangster): Yes Boss...... yeah we got the girl now so we're on our way back now............. To be blunt I don't think we can get anything out of her hide........... she seems like the head strong tip and it'll cost us more money to train and feed her if we're going to make her one of new girls............ I think we should just sell her off.......... I happen to know a guy......... he pays top dollar in human trade.......... I don't know what he does with them.......... rumors said he some kind of cannibal....... who knows........... alright........ I'll make the call but he only likes to meet after dark.” As said, preparations where made in order to make the deal happen, but proved uncomfortable to wait for the time in the deepest die of night for their buyer to arrive. Especially Dahlia as she's remain inside the trunk.

Where the meet is to be met... outside the public eyes within the shipping docs near the sea shipping port, out of the shadows a human figure followed by two others along each side appeared. “(Mysterious Man): What do you have for me this time... Claymore?” Referring to the gangster in which the stranger voiced, to whom arranged this deal. “(Claymore): Nothing anymore special then the girl I'd sold you... Navarre,” the gangster known as Claymore responded in the cores of revealing Mysterious Man's name. “(Navarre): Show me!” Danged out while Dahlia remains bound and gagged, she's soon finds her eye looking upon the buy as she was brought forth. His eyes a crimson red, skin a pale cream, hair as white as snow, slender but muscular, at an average height but much taller compare to herself. His hand reached out to take a hold of her low chin, to tilt from side to side for a good look, “(Navarre): hmm... she looks quite tasty.”

OOC: Don't worry about it. And please let me know if your lost your muse or if this thread is starting to get boring.

Dahlia flew out the door only to run to someone's hard abdomen, she recoiled too slowly to dash in another direction. The immense man collected her up before she could escape. Dahlia wasn't some frail bloom though, she lashed out with unexpected force for a dainty-looking, young woman. Using her elbows and flailing her legs to loosen his grasp on her, yet the guy seemed impervious since his muscles only cushioned the blows. She glanced sadly over to her unshaven father knowing he would remain wordless as well as idle.

Dahlia realised she couldn't escape for the moment, instead, she'd bide for the chance to flee and conserve her energy. The bindings didn't allow her much movement and the boot was cramped, so she was rather uncomfortable. Even so, she shuffled around into her back and booted the lights of the SUV. If she could push it out she could wave for help through the opening, but it seemed to be tailored to counter it considering the back light didn't budge. Dahlia could only listen to predict what they planned to do with her. Listening to the gangster on the phone she wasn't sure if she was really hearing him correctly.

What the hell?! A cannibal?!

Dahlia couldn't do much but remain in the boot until they opened it at last. Once more she fought and thrashed, yet there were too many for her to deal with. With her heart thrumming, she was carried out and cease struggling again; it was futile anyway. It was already dark, she'd been in the boot for longer than she'd first thought. Dahlia wasn't keen at all with being manhandled.

The one they called Navarre was younger than she'd expected, yet he was still dark and intimidating. He must've been the voice on the phone, the cannibal. She was in deep trouble. Dahlia narrowed her eyes at him and restarted her struggling when he touched her. She understandably wanted to get as far away from him as possible. In her thrashing, she kicked him hard in the shin.

Only by Dahlia's eye did she see nothing but mere young man, yet looking through his own hues and feeling Navarre's aura bags to differ. Eyes as red as blood in dark crimson shows himself to be a non-human presents who stands before her, with the looks chilling cold leer that matched his evil grim drawing all the way across the lips. Amused with her when Dahlia chose to cut her own eyes towards him, as if to express herself of being girl to not be taken lightly. Furthermore unintentionally she'd further the intrigued which was expressed at a rising brow, moments after kicked came hard at the shin.

“(Navarre): Hmmm... I do like this one,” he smirked so smug as the hand let go over the lower chin, but with a followup flick of a finger to toy and taunt. “(Navarre): She is a beautiful specimen, youthful, hot blooded and just my tip the likes I've haven't seen in quite a while. But why sell her to me and not make her your pleasure girls,” he asked out of curiosity when turning to Claymore. “(Claymore): I can tell from the moment I laid eyes on her, she'll be a pain in the ass,” “(Navarre): As you wish, so then... new your price,” “(Claymore): half a mill to take her off my hands,” “(Navarre): half million seems a bit steep for a pain in the ass.” Though the argument was made in a short clam of Claymores offer is way overpriced, yet then Navarre really wants the girl.

“(Navarre): I'll take her for half mill but I want you to sweeten the deal, “(Claymore): what do you want?” “(Navarre): Word is going around that a special deal is being made with three former rival gangs members of our boss, and I want in.” For the moment Claymore remained silent while giving a suspicious leer, wondering how Navarre learned of the secret meeting. “(Claymore): I'll have it arranged.” With the deal coming to a final agreement Dahlia's was given over when shoved into Navarre's arm. He kept the same leer from before, looking into her eyes, “(Navarre): I do hope that fire in your eyes remains after I'm done with you.”

Dahlia stumbled when she was shoved to the enigmatic man who'd supposedly purchased her. She felt an arm rap around her before she could brake and dash the other way. She wasn't keen on becoming some sick cannibal's dinner, so she thrashed vehemently to escape his grasp. Dahlia breathed deeply to compensate, her stamina greater than the average woman, but she couldn't use brute strength. Something was amiss about this man, she could sense something dark and unnatural emanating from him. Dahlia couldn't deny she was afraid, yet she wouldn't allow her fear to overcome her.

It did her not good, perusing the act to break free from his grasps which proven feudal. Yet this draw a smile evermore upon Dahlia's owner, as Navarre said it once... how he loves ones with a fighting sprite, a flame within. “(Navarre): As much as I'd enjoy you putting up a fight, please save it for later once I get you back home,” he can see it in her eyes indeed Dahlia is greater than the average woman worth every penny he'd payed. “(Navarre's Men): Master... it is time...” “(Navarre): Very well...” with his words he then went on to bare his fangs before Dahlia, to show his true self before the razor sharp whites sink into the part of the shoulder that meets her neck. Suckle a little of Dahlia's blood but meanly to injected his venom to mark her body as a crest formed on her chest. “(Navarre): Now you are truly mine,” evilly he whispered and let her go ahead and try running away if you can.” If she did, Dahlia would soon find out she'll never escape from his side. If trying a pain in her chest would burn as the emblem tattoo glow a bright red.

Dahlia didn't cease her insistent thrashing, she flailed her legs and tried to push herself away from him. She could sense the dark and unnatural aura increase before feeling his fangs in her neck. "Nnn", she clenched her jaw to prevent any noises. It hurt, similar to two hyperdermic needles embedding themselves in her shoulder in line with her collar bone. What the hell was this person? If he was even a person. Dahlia felt a burning sensation on the skin on her chest soon after he'd bitten her.
Her struggles had slowed since she it would only worsen the stinging pain of it. She winced when the fangs were removed from her flesh with two, neat puncture wounds the result of the bite.
"I don't belong to anyone", she growled through her teeth, the instant he released her she was running. She aimed to sprint as far away as she could before anything else, even this late she would've thought there were dock guards. Dahlia only ran less than six metres before a sudden pounding and burning pain erupted in her chest and she lost her footing.

Though he'd warned her and yet Dahlia chose to run, nevertheless this was foreseen as Navarre hoped this would lead up to this turn of events. “(Navarre): I don't belong to anyone you say? Well... the mark on your chest tells otherwise. Not only your not able to leave my side, at my word your body will response to my command.” Taking little steeps over near Dahlia, he would feel to pain subsiding but Navarre allowed it to linger, so she'll remember this sensation the next time she tries escaping. “(Navarre): Standup,” he order and on its own Dahlia's body did the following to stand, “(Navarre): nicely done, now sleep.” With this order Dahlia's eyes would feel weak and slowly come closed as darkness surrounds her, before awakening to find herself in all to together different place.

A dark room with very little lit light. From what can be told of the area, she'd in a a grand hall of a mansion. Spacious, wide in width and length, supported by many pillars line up on each side of the room. “(Navarre): So you've finally awakened,” his voice called as he is stand over and beside her. ““(Navarre): First things first... lets get you out of those disgusting clothes. Strip!”

Dahlia winced with another wave of the burning pain washing over her, she remained on the ground unable to move too much because of it hurting her so much when she did. She watched him as he came near her. What was this? What was he? Surely this wasn't real. Dahlia felt a bit of relief from the burning sensation when he came closer, but it was still enough for her to wince and writh a bit. Her eyes were wide and doe-like while she didn't know what was going on with herself. The circular, patterned tattoo on her chest glowed like embers flickering and emitting heat.

She couldn't do as he ordered and stand even if she wanted to, and yet her body decided otherwise. Dahlia gritted her teeth when her body stood without her willing it to. It hurt damn it. Once on her feet she looked up to face him just as he spoke once more. She rapidly felt sleepy, her vision growing dark while her consciousness slipped away...

She woke to the same eyes peering down upon her, laying down on something cushioning. Dahlia didn't want to lose control of her actions again, she fought herself and her body hesitated for a bit. She couldn't keep it up for long, her hands went to the buttons on her shirt and she began undressing. Her heart racing, she still tried to resist the invisible force, yet it only slowed it.

Her moments despite being slow and sluggish, with Dahlia's way of insistently fight the enchantment she'd come over due to her present Master she rejects, Navarre favor this way. He likes how slowly she came to undress, mainly the more Dahlia wishes to fight the sell... all the more powerful the control eventually effects the body to mind gives in amply. “(Navarre): Very nice! Who would imagine you've have such a lovely body,” he whispered delightfully as Dahlia now stood bare naked before him. A hand sought to reach out touching her bust, but stopped inches way and came lower to touch the abdomen instead of the breast, “(Navarre): such soft skin and a fair color. So lovely you are! Now... lets get you all cleaned up.”

images

A snap of the fingers called forth two twin maids coming beside Navarre on each side from behind him,
remaining quite and looked with a long emotionless stare. “(Navarre): Girls... please tend to our newcomer, she very special to me so I'll trust you'll take good care of her.” The two only respond in nods before drawing themselves near Dahlia to take her by both her hands, “(Navarre): go with them,” Navarre ordered Dahlia as her legs started to move on command. Eventually she came to the bath the size of a pool made up of white porcelain stone as tall statues spouted warm water to fill. “(Twin Maids): Please bath, on your own or do you wish assistants?” Both of them said at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom