Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step It Up (Wolvenrogue and I)

Tessa, Lillian's mother in law nodded and yelled to Lillian as she suggested she go think of why she was so upset. "Eli's in the barn!"

Lillian was kneading the bread wondering what was going on. She was making a special bread for Eli as to apologize for her outburst and yes she needed to talk to him as a partner and not as an employee. Dusting herself off as she headed to the barn on his mother's property. Walking down the road as she didn't know why he wanted to talk to her about what? Sighing as she found him in the barn where he was brushing and braiding Tibus's mane. Lillian silently stood by waiting for him to reply to her or acknowledge her. Silence filled the air as she looked to her stallion who just still looked worn down. Her heart ached at his condition but she had no say in the matter. After a few moments more nothing was said until Tibus gave off a soft nicker to Lillian.

"You wanted me, Eli?" She asked in a quiet tone as if her place in this world had became unclear. Was she welcomed to speak up or not with Eli? She was concerned with his safety when it came to skittish mares and recovering from a strong swift kick from a creature could kill him. Flattening her dress out as she hung her head as she didn't bring her eyes to him since he made it clear her suggestions in his world wasn't welcomed.

'I made a mistake this mistake this morning when I sent you away." He said . "I'm sorry. What you said hurt me and I reacted before I thought. Tibus is your horse, not mine. So I'm going to give him back. He deserves a rest. I've done my best to clean him up, and I'm sure he will heal, but I'll keep treating him if you want me to. I love you more than the horses. If I cant find another stallion, or use one of the yearlings, I'll just sell the herd and work for the king. I know he will hire me." He handeed her Tibus' bridal. "Take the old man home ." At that moment Eli felt sad, and it showed. "I wasnt cut out to be a landowner nor a husband I guess. I'm so sorry . I want to come home, if you will still have me. "

Silently she took the bridle and looked at it as she didn't answer him nor look at him. "I was concern of your safety. That's why I spoke up but you made it clear what I say in your profession isn't welcomed." With that still soft voice yet with a beaten down look on her face she looked up at him. "I thought you knew I was concerned with your safety as I know how dangerous horses can be and to see you in there with a known skittish mare...Scared me. I knew if you got hurt....You may not be alive to see your child."

Taking her horse by Eli as she tied him back up. "Come back to your home anytime you want. Its your house and land afterall." She turned from him as her voice was creaking from her forcing herself not to break down. God why did she want to break down?! Her mind was racing as she stopped at the door of the barn then looked at him. "You're a great husband....I..." Looking down as a tear escaped the corner of her eyes. "I'm not fit to be any man's wife. You should have taken the Duchess perhaps in the end she'd made a perfect mother and wife to you."

Eli took three quick steps and and took her hand, pulling her back. "It seems like we were meant for each other carved to fit like two pieces of a wooden puzzle by hard times and selfish people. Why are we letting them pry us apart? So we can both die? Our child needs us both, and more than that we need each other. I don't want the duchess. I never have. I have what I want. You and the girls." then patting her belly he said "and our child.... Come in the house with me please? My mom put clean sheets on the bed. The girls will wait. They need us too." He hugged her gently, and lifting her chin kissed her full lips.

When he tilted her head back to kiss her but with that light kiss she pulled back from him. "I'm not..." She stopped herself then sighed softly knowing if she said no he may go back to being a bad husband and such. Trying to follow his mother's advice on being soft spoken and tend to his needs. Though she shook her head. "No! I'm not in the mood to have sex with you!" She snapped as she brought her eyes back to him. "Screw your mother. I'm not going to hold my tongue but I suggested to tie the mare as you know I think of your safety. I know how powerful and dangerous a horse can be. Don't like it? FINE! I won't say another damn word to you. Matter of fact I think my services are needed back in town!"

She agreed the girls can wait but she won't be tending to his male ego with sex. "Return to the house whenever you like but Tibus is in your care. That I expect of you....Take care of MY horse!" With the sound and volume of her voice it may give someone the mistaken impression she was several weeks pregnant. Whipping away from Eli as her strides carried her from the barn and back to the road to where she planned to saddle up one of the older horses to head to the dress shop to get some work done. Yet as her foot touch the road she felt guilty for snapping at Eli but she shook the guilt away. He needed to know she won't submit, she won't serve his sexual need whenever he wants and he needed to know what she expected of him.

Eli stood there a moment, before he called back to her. "Before you go running off to work, what about the girls? What exactly should I tell them when you don't return for a whole day? Its fine to be mad at me. Not that I didn't try to make it right, but you aren't making sense. Never mind, I'll make up something, but don't even dare to be upset if what I say isn't right. After all I'm not intelligent or feeling enough to understand them!" Eli didn't know what was going on with his wife all of a sudden her logical practical side had gone out the window and taken her libido with it. "Tibus will be in his stall when you get back, and that's where he will stay, unless you say so!" As she climbed aboard a mare, he drove off in the wagon in the direction of the ranch leading Tibus behind on a lead rope. When he got back to the ranch, he put away Tibus and fed and watered him and then unhitched the mare pulling the wago, and turned her out to pasture.

He walked back to the house and sat on the porch. Two of the little girls came running out on the porch, thinking Aunt Lilly had returned to find him sitting there. "Uncle Eli? where is aunt Lilly?" He leaned back in the porch swing and patted his thighs. The two little girls climbed into his lap and he wrapped an arm around each one. "She went to town, she said she had dresses to work on" It wasn't a lie, and it was enough for the little girls. "you two look cute today!" he said smiling. He was relieved to find a couple females he could handle. He started rocking them and tickled them lightly, and they started to giggle. He smiled. They were just what he needed to sooth his injured feelings.

Tessa walked out thinking Lillian had returned. "So did you two make up?" She spoke out but stopped in her tracks when she saw her son sitting there. "I take it as a no. Girls why don't you head inside and play." Shooing the girls off as she sat next to Eli and listened to his worries. "I told her she had a sharp tongue and needed to becareful on what she says. From there she asked me what she should do then....Shut up and accept everything you do and will want to do in the future or speak up. I told her it would be wise to hold her tongue and accept the fact you're the man of the house and you're doing want is best for this family. I think that hit her nerve and went off to bake you a special bread when you wanted her back at my place."

Tessa rocked on the swing with her son and looked out at the quiet road. "Seeing your red cheeks means you said something that hit a nerve on her too. She even asked if marrying you this soon was a mistake. I told her some people are meant to be together and you two were meant to be together. I think its stress that's getting to her of worrying about you, teenage nieces plus running a house hold. Be glad she's not pregnant. If she was then you're going to be pulling your hair out on trying to figure out what is going on." Tessa laughed as she didn't know her daughter in law was actually in fact pregnant with her first grandchild. "When I was pregnant with you I drove your father crazy to the point he gave up and just worked himself to death. When a woman is pregnant she can't think straight like she use to when she's a virgin. She'll be happy and smiling then a second later be crying her eyes out for no reason then turn around pissed at the man for no reason."

Little did Tessa know she was telling her son what to expect from a pregnant woman. Her moods will be wild, her sense of thinking will be bit off or not rational, weird cravings and feeling insecure about their bodies plus her need for sex will come like a wild fire or be nonexistent. Everything just depends on the mood she was in. "Good thing Lillian isn't pregnant. I think you two just ran into a few bumps that needs to be smoothed out that's all." Tessa smiled at her son with confidence as she patted his knee before she got up. "All I can say is take a deep breath and just talk your feelings out to her. That's how women operate. We are emotional creatures and it hits us within our hearts. Something your father never bothered to learn or listen to me about before you came along. When you connect with us on an emotional level it seems to make everything work out in the end." She got up and pulled him to his feet. "Come on lets get some dinner."

Eli's face wasn't red with embarrassment, it was red with anger. He wanted to chastise his mother for interfering, but thankfully, she was in such a talkative mood, she didn't give him a chance, and by the time he did, he had cooled down and thought better of it. At least what she had said about pregnant women was of some use, as he was pretty certain that she was pregnant, something they hadn't shared with her. He decided he wasn't going to push Lilly at all, but rather let her make the next move. It worried him a bitnot knowing when she would be home, but he would simply live with it.

"Mom, I think we had best put off dinner awhile, and play with the girls, it may be a couple hours before Lilly is back. Why don't you get the girls into their swimming costumes and I will take them all down to the creek. I can keep them busy and happy there for at least a couple hours, and when we get back we can make sweet cakes on a stick out in the yard by a fire. By then maybe Lilly will be home and we can have dinner, and they will be tired and ready for a story and bed. "

Tessa looked at him knowing what he was doing. Smiling as she cupped his cheek. "I can only do what I can with the knowledge I have, Son. Remember Lillian hasn't said much to me and just asked. So I gave my knowledge of what I experienced." That was all she said as she walked away calling to the girls to get dressed as Uncle Eli was going to take them swimming. They looked scared.

"We don't know how to swim." One of the tiny girls said with a tremor in her voice.

"Oh your Uncle will teach you and besides if anything happens to you don't you think your Aunt will tan his butt." Joking as the girls giggled and ran off to get their swimming costumes on.

Back in town Lillian was busy working and ignoring orders as she was working on one dress for a high end client. Hours went by and it got to the point she had to go home. In reality she didn't want to return for the fact Eli was there. Sitting in her saddle with her hand on her stomach knowing she can't run away, she never did so way did she want to? Sighing as she rode up to the stables on his land and got the horse unsaddled only to find Tibus in his stall resting. She had assumed Eli would continue on with the breeding but yet he stopped. In her mind she was confused but the pair had barely talked in the last few days as they had mostly sex between them. Or it felt like mostly sex. Walking to the house to find it quiet and empty. "Hello?" She walked around to find no one was there. Tessa was out in the garden tending to it and the two women missed running into one another.

Eli had taken the girls to the creek in a pile of fresh hay in the back of the wagon. They had all played until they were cold and happy and then he had built them a fire and they had baked sweet cakes on a stick. Just as Lilly entered the back yard, Ely turned the wagon onto the grass in the corner. The girls were playing in the hay behind him and giggling and screaming happily. The were wet and had hay in their messy hair, but otherwise having a ball in the wagon. When they pulled up next to Lilly, who looked to be worried, first one girl then the next exclaimed about all the fun they had had at the creek with Uncle Eli. Eli got down from the wagon and helped the little girls down before telling them to go in and brush their hair and get ready for dinner. The girls took off for the house as Eli kissed Lilly gently on the cheek, before walking the horse and cart to the barn without a word.

Tessa, hearing the girls, walked in from the garden with a basket of beans. "Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes dear" she said to Lilly. "You have a few minutes if you need them" she said. Eli returned from the barn, and as if nothing had been wrong asked, "how did your sewing go?" He held out his hand to Lilly as he started back toward the house. " The yearling Stallion should make a good stud, I think retirement is going to agree with Tibus he seems to have enjoyed his day in the stall."

"Bloody." She said as she showed him her redden finger tips with a weak smile but the yearling he spoke of confused her. "Wait...What yearling?" She looked up at him as she knew Tibus wasn't an old horse since he was in his prime. "I know the only other horse we got that's in his prime or about to be is the one the King sent with us. Or am I wrong?" She genuinely sounded confused as she knew of the old stallion with the limp, Tibus and the other stallion then the rest were mares.

"Thank you for taking the girls to the creek. Its something I couldn't have done with this new order." She said as she had to bring it home as she knew if she worked from home she may get it done sooner. Walking inside seeing his mother had taken over dinner which left her with nothing to do which felt odd. Standing with Eli as she didn't know what to do so she released his hand and walked out to the barn seeing Tibus just relaxing in his stall. She knew beating an animal could break their spirit and what the Duchess did to him did enrage her but she can't do anything but let Eli work his magic so his wounds can heal.

Eli saw to it the Venison roast was carried to the table to rest and then went out to the barn to talk with Lilly for a few minutes. He caught up with her at Tibus stall. "You are quite right about the yearling. It belongs to the king, but he is happy to let me use it, and he is a fine horse. He will get me by until Tibus' colts come of age." Tibus needs time off to heal at the very least, and the King has allowed me to handle the stallion as I see fit. If I need a stud, I'll simply take the fee off the King's bill. In the mean time you ought to ride him when you can, he does love you so, just as I do. The girls were a lot of fun this afternoon." He took her hand and gently kissed each of her sore fingers.

"Let's get back to the house sweety, dinner will be ready, and its late, the little girls will be tired." He took her hand in his again and walked her back toward the house.

With him pulling her along she felt odd for returning to the house. Though she followed him back into the house where she sat down to eat with the rest of the family. He was right, his new found nieces were tired as they ate what they could before walking upstairs to bed. Lillian ate very little at this point and even his mother asked if she was feeling alright.

"Hm? Yes, I'm fine just my head hurts that's all." Giving her a soft smile as Tessa seemed to accept that excuse and cleared the table with Lillian's help. Though Lillian didn't take the charity from Tessa as she took the food they couldn't save out to the pigs where she tossed it out for them to feast on. Upon returning to the house she saw Tessa waving good night to Eli and left the two alone. "I'm going to go check on the girls and tuck them in." It looked like she was keeping her distance from Eli but to her she was performing her adult duties as the wife of the household. Checking each room seeing each girl was curled up in bed, asleep. Smiling softly as she turned to enter their own bedroom where she stripped down and sat on the bed in silence.

While Lilly took care of the girls, Eli made two cups of tea and started up the stairs. When he opened the door Lilly was still sitting naked on the bed. It was quite a quandary for Eli. The last time he had seen him, she had turned down his affections. He set the cups of tea on the night stand and sat down beside her on the bed. He kissed her gently. He held her in his arms and waited to see just how she would react. "I'm sorry for how I acted this afternoon" he said, as he got up and started to undress before getting into bed. "would you like me to turn down the bed?" he asked. He picked up a cup and took a sip of tea. He felt very unsure of himself for the first time in months.

They normally slept naked for to see his look of confusion made her laugh softly. Sitting back as she took her cup with her nuzzling up beside him under the covers.

"Its ok. I just wasn't in the mood to have sex and in your mother's bed? Don't you think that's bit disrespectful? How would you feel if you caught her in our bed with another man?" She didn't want to bring that image up but she wanted to get the point across. "Also since we've been having a lot of sex I've been confused, upset, and frustrated all at once. Knowing that makes it all worse for me because I don't know how to fix it or what to expect of it all." For once since they got back from the wedding she was opening up about this new stage of their life.

Looking at the cup of tea that he had brought up. "Who knew a small fight or argument could change one's feelings about an event. You know....sex." She said as she looked up at him but looked down unsure how he'd feel about what she was saying. "At this point my emotions are going crazy and its hard to keep them in control. Like earlier... Soon as I reached the road I realized what just happened and I felt so bad that I tried to stay at the shop as long as possible but they couldn't close with me still in there."

Eli pulled her into his arms. "Its alright darling. I was confused too. It seemed like the harder I tried, the further out of kilter I got. I was only trying to give us some private time for a few minutes. I didn't mean any disrespect. Your emotions are fine and I know they are coming and going without much control. I promise to be more patient." He hugged her to him. "Are you feeling up to it tonight? or would you rather just cuddle? I love you so much." He ran his fingers through her hair and looked into her eyes.

Sipping her tea as she felt like he was being more understanding about this all. "Not tonight. I'd like to cuddle....Its been awhile since we just cuddled." Smiling as she put her tea aside and blew the candles out before curling up to him. She was just tired with the fighting and her emotions getting out of hand. Slowly she fell to sleep up against his chest with her hand over his heart. Though when morning came she up early before Eli. This was a first but as always he had morning wood. Just the sight of it did turn her on as she got out of bed slowly and locked their bedroom door. The sun hadn't even risen yet so everyone was still asleep.

Silently Lillian returned to bed with her hand reaching down stroking Eli's cock and her finger tips gently caressing his balls. While she caressed his groin her lips caressed his chest.

Eli awoke to see the covers thrown back and his wife slowly stroking him and playing with his balls as she slowly kissed her way down his chest and across his chest and abs. It was incredibly erotic. He wasn't even sure she was aware he was awake. he watched as she slowly gave herself to him and took him to herself. It made him groan with pleasure as he watched her. His body was alive with tension and pleasure. Everything inside him said take her but this was her moment, her chance to take him and he just let it happen. "Oh Lilly!" he cried out with passion. He could never ever remember being so aroused or having experienced such an erotic moment as she was giving him at that moment.

When he cried out she covered his mouth quickly. "Sh! The girl are still asleep..." Smiling as she did want to make it up to him but yet take care of her own needs. So in her mind...Her first then him. Curious as she leaned down and licked the salty tip of his cock and found out she didn't like the taste. Mental note of not to try that again. Slowly she climbed on top of him and brought him up to sit up with her breasts pressed into his chest.

"I love you, Eli. Don't you forget that even in our most trying times...." Kissing him softly as she hugged him to her with his cock rubbing her rump but she raised her hips up enough where he slipped into her sleek wet pussy. Her moans were muffled against his lips as he sank deep inside her.

Eli was so aroused by this time that he was not far from climax, and his cock penetrated her really deep as she dropped onto him. He groaned with ecstasy and began rocking his hips immediately as he kissed her with deep passion. "Oh Lilly! you are amazing " he moaned into her lips. He did his very best to hold back and let her cum before he did. He held her soft bottom in his hands and worked her up and down his member. He was nearly crazy with desire but he held on and drove deep within her again.

A breath left her lips as she let her lips rest against his ear while he helped her rock up and down his hips. He could slide in and out of her with ease and with her being pregnant she was quick to orgasm. Gasping against his ear as she gripped on to him, her hips grinds against his own with her cumming over his cock. Her own walls throbbed from the intense orgasm but she wasn't done with him just yet. Letting him get his own orgasm she dismounted. "How about you stand at the side of the bed..." When he followed her instructions she scooted to the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide. Just as she did that the sun rose up slowly bathing their room in the morning glow. She gave him the full view of her pussy that welcomed his wild side.

Eli was still panting as she stood him up and opened herself to his desires. He had been so much in need that he was still hard as he ever was on a normal day. He lifted her ankles to his shoulders and bending her over slipped into her very wet and sloppy pussy and played with her clit with his thumb. Leaning between her thighs he suckles her nipples. He couldn't believe how excited she was when just the previous evening she felt no interest. It was clear his mother had been telling the truth. " I love you sweetheart" he said as he made passionate love to her and focused on letting her feel all the love she wanted from him.

He had bent her in half! She never thought her ankles could be up against his shoulders then him leaning over her. Moaning in the kiss though groaned in some discomfort in this new position. He seem to understand her sounds as he pulled her to where he was slamming down into her. In this position she felt the massive head of his cock kissing her cervix. Her hands grasped his arms while he made love to her and in this position her heels pressed into his shoulders. "Eli!" Breathing his name out with her body tensing up with her squirting hard over him just making a massive mess.

Eli smiled at her response. but after shushing him earlier, her squeals were likely to make the dead. That together with the mess that they were, would not go unnoticed. Eli just hoped that he would be able to find some explanation. The oldest was likely to be a problem, as she already had a serious interest in boys. Explaining all they had heard and were going to see, was going to be hard to explain. When they had consummated their marriage yet again, he climbed back on the bed beside his wife and they lay their panting. " Well my dear we have some explaining to do, and I will need your help." he said smiling. He got up and pulled on his jeans and went down to put water on to heat. then came back up to sit with Lilly. "I'm heating water for a bath, we both need one"

Laying there as she felt him fill her once more with his seed only to have it drip down from the slit. Trembling as he left her laying there to think about hat he meant by explaining. With him sitting beside her as she looked up at him. "What do you mean explaining? Talking about sex and pregnancy to the girls?" She asked with her slowly sitting up as she felt fat as hell but yet her stomach was flat as a board. "I told the girls once you get the sign of you're a woman then you can get pregnant. 2 out of 5 of them is able to get pregnant which is why we're careful when they are around boys."

Looking up at him as she rubbed her stomach. "They seem to understand that when you get older there are urges we face that are rather hard to ignore. Tiffany admitted that and was hurt by Jeffery's sudden disappearance when he saw her bruised face. It hurt her ego but had to remind her she's still young and have a lot to learn and the more she learns the more men she'll attract when she's older."

Back
Top Bottom