Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step It Up (Wolvenrogue and I)

"I-" He cut her off by getting her out of bed and helped her get cleaned up. "Ohhh maybe tonight I may have my stud take me like a true mare should be taken." Teasing him as she got dressed and put her hair back up then made him put on a new shirt. "Don't want them to see the marks I left.." Blushing as they'll talk about children later as her womb was filled to the brim with his thick prized semen.

She was behind Eli when Tiffany asked about Mickey. "Whoa! Whose Mickey?" It was there Eli's mother filled in on their trip to town. "OH! And no!"

"But you got Uncle Eli!" Tiffany whined as she followed Lillian down the stairs.

"I'm an adult and you're still a child." The argument continued on into the kitcen as Eli and his mother was left on the large stair way.

"If Lillian finally makes up her mind about you then you know you will have stubborn children." The hint of what his mother had done a few days ago.

"WHAT ABOUT OUR PETS!" The girls chimed in but Jasmine who was playing with her doll.

"We can't afford pets and the cats do their job by keeps mices, rats and snakes out of the barn. Plus I think the new large black one is Jasmine's protector." There was a feral cat who wandered up on the property and taken a liking to Jasmine but when Tibus got near the cat attacked the horse when he got to close to Jasmine."If you want to fight off rats, mice and snakes then I'll send Eli out there to kill every single cat we have!"

Empty threat as the girls were taken back then shook their heads no. "Good...Think about it girls. The more income we bring in the nicer things you get to have and even may get pets of your chosing. But right now we have animals who work with us as partners not for fun. Understood?" The girls nodded and the group of five left to eat the muffins outside.

Eli didnt hint at what had just gone on in the bedroom, but went down and wrapped his arms around Lilly from behind in the kitchen. "Like this?" he whispered pushing the bulge in his pants against her ass. Then he spoke allowed so that Tiffany could hear. "If Mickey wants to come here, he's going to work in the barn with me for six months before he gets within ten yards of the girls. "

The girls knew what that meant , as uncle Eli worked hard every day. Tiffany looked glum as she said to her sister "I don't think Mickey would ever satisfy uncle Eli!" Eli smiled at Lilly when they both heard the comment. "Just what I was after!" Eli whispered in Lilly's ear. " Maybe we can swim down at the creek tonight?"

Lillian giggled as he pressed his buldge into her ass then his comment about Mickey working with Eli for awhile. That gave Lillian an idea as she seen orphans who could barely survive on their own. "I thought men weren't ready to go right after it." Laughing as she kissed his heated cheek. "After they go to bed."

Nipping his jawline as she walked otuside seeing that large black cat following Jasmine around the barnyard. "Maybe its time you stopped riding Mary. She's getting pretty big...." Lillian looked to Eli over her shoulder as his mother killed a chicken who stopped laying eggs. "I was thinking....What if we educated the orphans we've seen on the streets? Example, the boys work with you and learn about farming, breeding and what to look for. While I can teach the girls to sew like I done with my nieces. The King may be able to give all of them a chance at a steady job for employers who aren't in town. That way you can inspect possible suitors for the girls."

Oh that comment didn't go well as the girls glared at her. "Hey, I raised each and one of you. Atleast I get to meet them and get to know them as they turn into men."

Eli laughed at her comment " Its been ten minutes" he whispered, "But after dark is fine it was you talking about studs and mares" he whispered laughing in her ear and kissing her neck. "Well if we are going to have teenage boys here they stay in the fields and the barn, and we'll have to build a cabin if they are going to stay the night. " then he whispered " We are only having one pregnant girl on this farm, and the position is already claimed. "

"You are going to have to keep the girls busy sewing too. I know they like working in the barn, but that won't happen unless the boys are out in the field." Eli wolfed down a muffin and a mug of coffee and kissed Lilly before heading out to the barn to turn out the horses and clean stalls. It was an endless chore and he got to thinking some boys might be a great help.

When the sun reched high noon, he washed up his hands and headed back to the house hoping there would be some lunch ready. As he approached the porch he saw Lilly hard at work with girls spinning thread.

Tiffany was working her mood out with shearing the sheep while the girls spin the thread and Lillian was cooking up a storm for him. What he said about one pregnant girl on the farm was claimed it got her thinking. Was he talking about her? Nah! She couldn't be pregnant but she knew Mary was. She hoped she gave birth to two strong foals. Though as Eli walked up there was a Knock at their door. "Come on in!" The only time she yelled was when Eli was in the house.

The door opened as one of the men who helped Eli with building the barn and fences stepped in. "Hello Eli and Miss Lillian. I came to see if you need anymore help? I noticed this morning your sheep had gotten loose." Outside in the wagon was puppies barkings and a few horses nickering.

Lillian wiped her hands and went outside to the wagon seeing the fluffy puppies and the older but rideable horses tied to the wagon. "Eli..." She called out to him. Perhaps its the horomones reacting to them having sex or it was the simple fact. Puppies are to cute to resist!

The owner walked out and commented the puppies weren't wanted as a wolf got hold of his prized herding dog and the horses were going to the forest to be killed. They were to sickly for him yet one had a slight limp while the other just seemed depressed. The girls were on the front porch with his mother and Lillian looked to Eli with a soft smile. "We give our leftovers to the pigs but there are things they won't eat but a dog will..... We could train them to herd and watch over the sheep. What we talked about...They can do the hunting for dog meat..."

"That wouldn't be wise. They are part wolf." The soldier said as he grabbed a puppy by the scruff of his neck and he was a big boy. The puppies were a mixture of colors but the five puppies had either blue or amber eyes. The group looked to Eli for his answer of course he could say no.

Eli looked over the puppies He could see the wolf's blood in them. He took Lilly aside. I've raised half wolves before, they make great working dogs most of the time, but sometimes not. If we keep them, you best not fall in love with them until we know., because if they show agression I'll kill them immediately." He looked at Lilly looking for agreement. He wasn't worried about the horses, those he could make use of, as work horses if nothing else.

"The girls will have to saty away from the pups until we know ,,, You understand?"

Looking to the puppies. "They seem so sweet..." It was clear she never had experience with wolves. Bringing her eyes back to Eli with his pressuring. "Alright but I do make a request. The ones that don't show agression but are terrible herders...Could we make them guard dogs? If you're away and we got teenage boys here then your mother and I need added protection against them. Thats if the boys don't behave."

The girls didn't hear what was being said about the puppies but hoped they get to play with them.

"Agreed? Those terrible at herding could make use for other things."

"I would never kill a puppy without need but the man who gave us made a valid warning. They will either be the most dedicated of family petsor the most dangerous of adversaries. Wolves are full of passion wher that passion gets directed depends both on us and on the chance occurances of life. I won't risk the lives of our nieces for a moment ."

He came back into the house and washed up before return to Lilly and the girls on the porch. "hopefully those puppies will be friendly, but in the mean time, girls , leave them alone in the barn" he hugged Lilly and whispered in her ear. "Its going to be a warm night and the creek will be cool and refreshing" Reaching down behind her, he gave her bottom a playful squeeze.

He was careful not to let the girls see him do this, but they didn't miss the look of surprise on her face. "What is the matter Aunty Lilly?" the girls asked.

She had to come up with a lie. "Oh just surprised Eli is allowing us to keep the dogs and horses." If she pushed her luck he may drag her off to the barn and tie her down then hump her brains out. Moving from him as she took the puppies out to the barn with the man following behind. The other horses were placed in pin while the puppies were placed in a stall that was vancant. It was big enough for them to play and grow.

One brown and black puppy looked at Lillian and whimpered. Picking her up as Lillian was licked in the face. "Oh! You're a loveable one." Giggling as she looked at each puppy and saw each had a puppy out look but that was just it. They were blank canvases and how they were treated and trained will determined their fate. "Who knows....You may be breed with other dogs for your wolf trait." Nuzzling the soft fur before putting the puppy back with the litter then went out to Eli seeing him working with the two horses. "What do you think? About these two? We got your mother's old plow horse, Mary who you can't ride and Tibus....You are going to have to fight to ride him."

"Just now? I have other things on my mind , but we can kill two birds with one stone I think.. " The sun was starting to set and was low over he trees at the end of the pasture. he looked at the horses and then at Lilly still wearing her shift dress and knowing it concealed nothing but warm skin beneath it, he smiled at her . He gave her a leg up on the old stallion and the climbed on after her. The horse was huge and from all apearances of good stock. He wondered if the stallion's slight lip was meerly the result of a poorly placed shoe. This would be an easy ride on soft ground. If the limp went away, he'd reshoe the horse in the morning, if it go worse hed put him to the plow as long as the pain wasn't too bad.

Before he started the ride, he picked up Lilly as though she were weightless ond turned her around facing him. The were riding bare back and there ws plenty of room. He pushed up her skirts and pulled her thighs over his, her sex tight to hi own, seperated only by his thin trousers. He slapped the stallions flank and off they went across the field to the woods. He thought he heard a squeal of delight, not fear as they pressed to one another and the motion of the horse did its best to get things going. He didn't say a word or let her know that this was deliberate and not a very happy accident.

With him lifting her up on his ride off to the woods, she laughed. Though the way he palced her seemed odd until he flipped her skirt up revealing her bare sex. That morning he didn't give her a chance to get her undergarments on so they had to meet the family. With him pulling her close to him with ehr thighs over his own, her breasts pressed into his own with the rocking motion of the stallion making them grind against one another.

Blushing as she held on to her beloved by his shirt. "Let me guess all this time we hadn't made love you've been coming up with ideas on how to take me?" Smirking as she remembered his comment from earlier. "I meant to ask you. Your comment of there will be only one pregnant girl on the farm and it was taken. Who were you referring to? Me or Mary, your mare?" Her soft smile showed this question wasn't on a serious scale just caught her interest. He had commented during sex he wanted sons to out number his now nieces.

"Pregnant Girl is what I said, and off course its you silly! If I can find another mare worthy of him Tibus will have a harem. I should think 5 or 6 would do. I want to make enough from the stables to afford keeping you pregnant as often as possible. Our nieces are another matter. Until he can beat me half the time at arm wrestling, and has the means to support her no young man better get to close to our girls. "

As they entered the woods he stopped and at large flat rock and dismounted and helped her down, before abruptly bending her over the rock and lifting her dress. His pants it the ground a moment later, and holding her tight to the rock he drove deep inside her. "Were you serious when you said you wanted to be taken like a mare?" He hissed as drove deep within her again and again. " I like pleasing my woman". With every stroke he gave her all of his cock that she could take and the slap of their thighs echoed through the woods.

He seemed to be driven by lust and the primal need to have her constantly pregnant with his seed only. With him helping her down though he didn't let her feet touch the ground until he tossed her over the rock. The rock was warm against her clothed body but with him flipping her skirt up she cried out in shock he slammed deep into her. Gasping under him as he commented about this was how she wanted it wasn't it. He didn't give her a chance to respond as he slammed into her as if she was a mare in heat.

Moaning under him as she pressed her hands into the large rock with her looking over her shoulder at him seeing he had the perfect view to see his glistening cock slip in and out of her. HEll! He was acting like a shepherd and a stud at the same time!

He saw the wild look in her eye as she looked back at what was happening. He grunted hard with each thrust just as he had watched Tibus and many other stallions do at the stud. once they had wooed their mate, they litterally rose to the ocassion, and bred them with an enthusiasm that was un rivaled in the animalworld so far as he knew. He was feeling that enthusiasm now and seeing the look of wanting tinged with fear in her eyes made him all the more driven.
He could scarcely believe just how wet she was. She had him thoroghly slickened and a trail running down each thigh. This was hot wanton, animal sex,. He loved the way she was responding, pressing back aginst him as he thrust deep inside her. just as it was with the stallions, he was ready quickly, and her heat drew the expected response as he filled her with his cream amidst an animal like cry from deep inside his chest.

He pulled her up to his chest and slipping her dress from her shoulder cupped her breasts as he thrust up hard inside her and contnued to empty himself. Feeling spent, he pulled her chin up into a passionate kiss.

Her hips rocked back against his thrusts with him just ramming away. Her thighs quivered as she held on to the rock under her until that one thrust drilled upwards brought her feet off the ground. Panting with him but that thrust she felt him filling her with his semen once more which started to drip from her to the ground between them when he pulled her up. Dazed as she felt him exposing her breasts to the warm night air with the shared passionate kiss.

Leaning back against his chest as the muscles from her own orgasm clenched around his cock and she felt every pulse of him releasing his semen. After awhile she pulled herself free from him and watched as the last bit og his seed hit the ground as she pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it on the rock. "Ready to take a swim?" Smiling as she walked to the water's edge where she stepped into the cold waters then easied herself right in.

Eli was definitely ready for anything with Lilly especially whn alone and naked. The cool water on a warm night was a bonus . Leaving his pants where they lay and tossing his shirt with her dress on the rock , he sauntered over to the pond, his still half hard member flopping between his thighs. it made a slapping sound which made him chuckle. He eased down into the cool water and found a place next to her in the pool along one bank.

He pulled her into his lap, and kissed her genly and caressed her breasts. he smiled when he felt how nice and erect her nipples had become in the cool water. "very nice! very nice indeed !" He pulled her up to her knees facing him so he could enjoy suckling on them as he lovingly rubbed her bottom while teasing the heat between her thighs. "This is a lovely spot, but never has it been so beautiful as it is now." With his mouth occupied he was not going to be speaking much, but he did his best to convey his love non-verbally. This was different... quiet ... gentle... attentive.

He explored her warm folds with his fingers giving every sensitive are attention, and watching for her reaction. He wanted to pleasure her as much as possible.

She thought they were going to relax but she heard his semi hard dick flopping about with his chucke. Looking over at him as he joined her then he pulled her into his lap. Blushing as he pinched her nipples while he didn't know what to say or do. Though with him turning her to where she was straddling his hips to where he could suckle at her breasts.

A soft groan left her lips as she sat there feeling his fingers playing with her folds. "Careful....Thats very tender." When he accidently went bit to hard her hips bucked from his grasps. After easing back in his lap with him returning to exploring her breasts. "Beloved do you think we can skip the love making for the night? I'm rather sore from this morning."

He moved his hand from between he thighs but continued his kissing as he slowly moved upher neck to he lips. ' Is that better? " he breathed softly into her mouth. He eased her down across his thighs as they enjoyed the coolness of the stream. " What could I do to make you happier?" he asked. He was pretty sure she would be puzzled, but he wanted to know. He turnd his face to heer, and made sure there eyes met.
You haven't spent any time thinking about yourself. I want to do smething special for you. What do you really want in your heart of hearts. ' He kissed her genty on the forehead and just listened.

Sitting in his lap feeling his semi hard cock in her ass but she wrapped her arms and hugged him to her breasts. "What I want...No one has ever asked me of this." Smiling as she looked into his eyes as the moonlight shined down upon them while she thought of her answer.

"A few things. To be your wife in the eyes of your mother, our lord and our new friends. Officially your wife." She had to correct it or make it clear to him. Smiling as she ran her wet fingers through his hair with her giving him a kiss upon his lips. "Second, being to spend time with you. In the span of us being together this is the second time we actually got to spend any time together and....I like it. No I love it!. After Mary's foals are off her milk perhaps we can go out on rides together and have passionate loud sex." Blushing as she knew this new side of her was even new for her.

"I enjoy the slow love making we had in the bedroom. I also enjoyed when you took me from behind and to feel your seed pour into me." Whispering to him with her curling up to him. "Right now I request of letting my own rump a chance to recover since you made me a woman this morning." Giggling as she kissed his cheek.

He smiled back at her. "The first is easy, I had planned to see the priest about it anyway, and just so you know, this is your house, not my mother's and even if it weren't you come first in everything. Please don't forget it. I love my mom, but I chose you!"
He kissed her gently. "I'll give you the rest, but not a long one. We sould have time like this at least twice a week, and I hope to use it to good advantage. Besides, I hope that a surprise now and then is OK. Bending you over a rock or taking you on horseback is fun, don't you agree? Who knows what else we might try. I love knowing there is nothng beneath your skirts" he hinted, a gleam in his eye.
He kissed her and helped her to her feet. "We better head back to the house before we have to many questions to answer, besides that bread you were making smelled awfully good!"

"Aw!" Laughing as she gave him a payful pout before diving wackwards in the cold waters to enjoy a short quck swim. Coming back to shore knowing he was her rock in this reltionahip. "The reason I said official is because...Your mother and I had a talk the other day."

Admitting as she got dressed. "She confronted me when you appeared depressed. She told me if I was being a common leech I should move on so you can find true love. I never told her what happened in the castle and why I was nervous about allowing you to sow your seed within me." Finally the truth was out about why she wanted it official not just by word but by record. "No I didn't feel guilt into layin with you but it put things into light that my actions affected you as well." Braiding her wet hair as she looked at him.

"I guess I better explain things to my mom so she understands where you stand with me. Official or not I won't have her running you down. I'm thinking perhaps we better build my mom her own cabin. We have plenty of land, and the girls love her so its important she be comfortable staying, but you come first. " he kissed her and then after dressing, he helped her up on the horse side saddle. "you might be more comfortable that way if you are sore" He climbed up behind her and they rode slowly this time back to the House where he helped her down.
"I hope you don't mind the help. I know you could handle it , but I don't see why you shouldn't be treated like a lady. "

With him helping her up and down from the horse but him suggesting a mother in law house for her away from them. This had surprised her. Standing beside him as she nuzzled into his chest loving him with her finger tips running along his sides. "Just talk to her and we'll discuss about building your mother a cabin." Kissing him once more before she turned heading inside where everyone was asleep.

Silently she made her way upstairs where she went to the main bedroom where she stripped down naked. Quietly she slipped inside bed where she knew her beloved would enjoy the feelling of her naked form.

Eli snatched a roll from the basket as he followed her silently. The fact that mother was asleep, post poned that conversation . Seeing her dress on the chair, and the covers up to her chin, he had an idea what was up. he stripped off his clothes and crawled beneath the covers the warmth of her skin against his was enough to get him started, though he knew that she was too tender for sex. He laid beside her , and began to enjoy her breasts and nipples, before kissing his way up and down her neck several times. His cock was hard in no time and laid across the hollow of her hips pointing toward her belly button. His hands played in her long hair. He wondered if she would resist temptation. " If you want more , you will have to ask, ' he said with a chuckle.

Giggling softly as he kissed her neck, chest and rubbed her breasts. When he mentioned if she wanted more then she had to ask. Smirking as she forced him back on the bed with her straddling his stomach with her hands on his shoulders.

"Ask? No...I'll just take you whenever I want." Laughing softly with her leaning down as she kissed him softly. Laying back down beside him while she ran her finger tips along the shaft of his cock. "I had never really explored..." She stopped as she heard the horses nickering loudly. "Beloved...." Sitting up with the blanket to her naked breasts. There was creaking of the floor boards outside their room. "Darling, someone's in the house." Scared as she let him get his pants on with her grabbing her robe to follow him to the railing. What she found made ehr jaw drop.

It was Tiffany sneaking out to see Mickey who had stolen a prized horse from a Duchess within the area. "Oh my lord..." She followed Eli and allowed him to lay down the law with the two teenagers. Llillian did come up behind Eli siding with him.

Back
Top Bottom