Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step It Up (Wolvenrogue and I)

His smile cracked his face and broke their kiss. "And I will take you as mine till my last breath also. Come what may. I will ask the king to sanction our marriage and call in the priest so we may be properly married." He curled up against her, and just like that night in the forest, held her breast in one hand and her womanhood in the other. "I love you !" he whispered in her ear.

When he pushed her back she giggled softly but when his hand cupped her womanhood she giggled louder. "Oh! You and your hand!" Reaching up over her shoulder running her fingers through his raven black hair. "I love you too. Please don't think otherwise." Whispering to him as she closed her eyes. "Should we tell your mother to add my name to the family bible before the ceremony?"

"I don't think we will have to...She will see it on our faces, I can see it in your eyes. Wait a day and check, I bet you will find it done. To think that we were each waiting for the other. I'm so happy." When she commented on his hand, he chucked, " Just holding on to what is mine, my love." He gently moved his fingers, enjoying the fact that he could.

He hugged her close and held her tight, falling into a peaceful sleep. He would sleep through the night uniterupted, and he woke early and rested, though it was still dark. Feeling more amorous than usual, he began kissing Lilly behind her ear and down her neck to her bare shoulder, hoping to slowly wake her.

When he moved his fingers she giggled to him. Thankfully the door to their bedroom was made of thick wood and brand new. With some struggling she got out of the robe and let it fall to the floor. He fell to sleep and she slowly followed him.

Morning came as she laid there with her holding on to the feather pillow while he kissed her. Moaning softly as she felt her gown being pulled over her shoulder. Opening her eyes seeing her beloved behind her. Smiling as she whispered her good morning to him but she felt something from him. Something similar to the night in the tavern of him fighting the urges to take her or respect her wishes. This morning he didn't have to fight any longer. Gently she pressed her hips back into his groin and her breast in his free hand.

Eli didn't need much coaxing .. With the encouragement from Lilly He was was ready almost immediately . As she pressed into her plam he caught her nipple between his thumb and fore finger and rolled it not so gently. His manhood grew between her thighs and he quided it toward her. As the tip rubbed gently at her mound, he waited a moment. " Are you sure my love?" he asked . "This may hurt a little a first." As she looked back at her, their lips met in a deep and passionate kiss.

Feeling him teasing her nipple was new as she imagined he felt her folds growing wet then she felt that familiar soft tip pressing against her. Looking at him over her shoulder when he asked if she was certain.

"I'm certain I'm ready..." Whispering to him as their lips pressed together in a deep passionate kiss with her feeling his tip pressing gently as if rubbing her. That rubbing made her moan gently against his lips but there was a loud pounding on the door.

"Uncle Eli! UNCLE ELI!" One of the older girls was up and doing her morning chores. "The sheep have gone missing and one of the calves is gone!"

Lillian gone silent knowing he was the only man here for this duty yet he may be torn between her and the lifestock. "Go find them. I'll be home so we can finish whats been started."

Eli groaned and climbed out of bed. He leaneed down and kissed Lilly longingly. I'll be back soon. He pulled his clothes on and ran out toward the barn. One of the fences had been knocked down by a cow who was standing just outside the open pen crying over her calf. Elic hopped on mary bare back and headed out into the early morning light. He found the calf after barely a hundred yards and prodded it back to the pen. He blockedth e broken fence with branches and went after the sheep. They had gone about a mile but he found them, and herded them up . Mary was very good at cutting and herding sheep.

After an hhour on horseback, he headed back to the house all sweaty, and stripped off his shirt when he got in the house. The sweat made a sheen on his chest as dipped water from a bucket and drank his fill of cold clear water.

The girls were otuside when Eli came in but Lillian was in the kitchen fixing fresh bread. Flour hand prints were on her rump and stomach. "Did you find the calf?" Looking over as she smiled at the man who nearly took her as his own this morning.

"Katie and the girls made an request. Pets." She said with a smirk with her kneading the large bread dough then set it aside. "I just told them we don't have the money nor the feed for pets right now." Walking over to him as she liked the smell of him when he worked hard. "I wouldn't bathe just yet. You got one more duty to perform." Winking at him as she turned away to head up the back way to their bedroom. "Lets finish what was started, Beloved."

Eli did a double take when he saw white hand prints on Lilly's back side headed for the bedroom. He dropped the water dipper in the bucket, and folled them as they moved across the room. He followed her in and closed the door, and locked the bolt. He spun her around and pulled her in close, wrapping his big arms around her. The heat between them was intense. "I hope you are still ready as you were before." he said as opened the tie on her blouse. He undid the buttons on his pants and they fell to the floor. It was immediately obvious that he was ready for her . His manhood was raging hard and bobbing with every heart beat.

Noticing he locked the door behind them. "I think I can be persueded." Smirking as he grabbed hold of her as he helped open up her blouse then his pants was done in a heart beat. Blushing as she got to see the organ that will cause serious results. Clothes falling to the floor as she returned his kiss.

"I don't think we will be disturbed your mother took them to town to get supplies. Her herding five little girls...She'll be awhile." Smiling as she felt him scoop her up in his arms only to be forced down in the bed under him. This was a welcomed restraint as it was willing and from her beloved.

He held her captured in his arms, his still sweaty chest slipping against her breasts. As his hungry lips met with hers, the crown of his member pressed again against her mound . It was a very tight fit and he took it slowly at first letting her moisten him as she had before. The feeling of her warm wetness delighted him and he played in her slit with his crown for several minutes before finally looking deep into her eyes and asking again, "Are you ready?" He knew it would streach her severely but he knew it was what she wanted, what they both wanted so much. "Seeing the willingness her eyes, he push slowly but firmly forward , feeling her tender flesh stretchingg tight around him with the head just in he felt resistance and pause again wathcing her eyes before giving a sharp push and feellling her yield before slowing pushing in deeper and deeper. He sighed with pleasure and gripped her tighly and they kissed nad explored each others tongues. Knowing she was more than full he grinned at her like a boy wth a new toy! "I Love you sooo much!"

Laying under him as she felt the tip slip through her slit as if he was playing. Nodding to his question about if she was ready then he pushed into her. She cried out under him while he pushed deeper into her then suddenly she screamed in pain as he tore right through her. Trembling as he broke her hymen but with tears rolling down her cheeks she looked up at him seeing that silly grin. The silly grin when boys got the toy they always wanted.

Weakly she returned the kiss with her replying back that she loved him. Her hands moved along his sides then up and down his arms with him just laying on top of her. It was nice to finally allow someone inside, basically someone she could trust with her heart. Leaning up as she kissed him once more with her fingers moving through his hair.

The scream supprised him, though he had known there would be pain. He didnt move much at all for a few minutes giving her time to adjust. "I'm sorry that it hurt." he said sincerely as he rolled off to the side, leaving her fully impaled. He lifted her thigh up over his hip, feeling it tremble in his hand. There seemed to be a delicacy to her at his momnt, that she had never shared before. She seemed vulnerable to him in a way he had never experienced. Though he knew it was painful, this eemed to him to be more, something that came from the heart.

He ran his hand gently up and down her thigh hoping to comfort her as he slowly began to move inside of her.

The pain subsided for a breif moment until he started moving. Bitign her lower lip as he continued to move inside her. She wanted to tell him to stop but yet instincts told her he HAD to continue for this pain to stop. All she could do was slow her breathing down to keep herself nice and calm. He was gentle and slow with his thrusts and it was hard for her to enjoy it with the pain.

Closing her eyes as she tilted her head away trying to get her mind on something else. Her hands grasped his strong arms. Yes, those arms that held on to her at nights, when her nightmares began he held her through them, when she cried he held her tight to his chest. Oh his chest! Her hand moved over his pectoral to feel his heart pounding under that muscle that worked. Her mind drifted at how his body seemed to move as one under her hand and that got her moaning to him. It was the feeling of his strong hard muscles that made her forget the pain and brought her pleasure. At times he'd hit a raw spot making her hiss in discomfort but as time goes on things will get easier.

Eli could feel her tense when he moved within her and he guessed it was painful, but she had told him she was ready and wasn't telling him to stop. He withdrew almost to the point of escaping her and let her feel th void he left behind a moment before sliding back in slowly but without stopping until he felt his crown bottom out deep within her, and he felt her body clutch at him as he did. Aagin h hissed aaway her her tears and waited a moment before with drawing and pressing back in again a little faster.

For him she was warm and wet, and tight and the experience was wonderful, and he only hoped she would no longer feel pain from it soon. He never stopped carressing her in his arms nor telling her how much he loved her.

Him telling her how he loved her was getting on her nerves to the point she turned his head to kiss him. Moaning in the kiss as she raised her other leg up to his side to feel him sinking so deep inside her that he stretched her out to her maxinum point. She hooked her hooked her hands up under his arms and her nails dug into his strong back. Her lips parted for a short time. "Don't stop..." Groaning as she felt his balls pressed into another spot that made her muscles quiver.

Eli never ceased to be suprised by Lilly. He knew she could be a firey woman, and he could feel the fite comming out again both in the kiss and in the set of cat like nails in his back. He was more than ready to respond to her and pulled back quickly , before pressing in deeply, hard and fast. The force rippled up her body and made her full breasts roll up before rebounding. It was a sight that Eli had not experienced, but one which he very much enjoyed. he quickly repeated the move and soon had their bodies in a very sensual rhythm punctuated by short grunts and gasps, her nails only adding fuel to th fire.

"Ah!" Her gasps and groans of delight echoed off the stone walls with him slamming harder into her. Her breasts rolled up then settled back. Lillian didn't know the site and if she did she'd turn red. She couldn't resist as she looked down between them to see his cock slipping out then slamming back in at a steady yet strong pace.

With his help of angling her hips she felt him bury himself right down to the hilt with a slight grind added to it. "Oh...!" She had ran her hands to the back of his arms where she held on to him. Her grip was tight as if her life depended on it. When he managed to hit the right spot and force her cries were louder. Arching her back suddenly when her soft wet strong walls wrapped tightly around him with her experiencing her first orgasm. It was weak bit little did she know the more often they made love the stronger and more experienced she'll get to spotting them.

When Eli felt her body clamp down and grab him hard, his own body tightened involuntarily and he could feel the urgency building deep with in his core. His thrusts slowed a bit but became more urgent until he could feel himself falling over the cliff. He drove deep into her and his cock swelled and began to throb, before flooding her with his warm seed. He was panting hard no, as though he had just run a race and rolled on his back pulling her on top of him and hold her hips tight to his, unwilling to dissengage.

It felts so good as the heat built between them , they were wet and sweaty, but oh so hot and aroused! "Good Lord girl!" he cried out between gasps. "That.... was amazing!"

When his thrusts became urgent she raked her nails down his arms to his elbows as he made her quiver. Soon he stopped with that deep grunt while he deposit his thick hot seed within her.
Her toes curled with her holding on to him only to have him turn them over to where she was laying on top of him. Pantings and trembling with his hand right on her ass as if to keep her in place.

Sweating as she laid there on his strong chest and locks of her brown hair a mess now. Hearing his comment made her sit up but not in disgust though she was smiling. "Darling you did the work. Anything you do is amazing." Smiling as she leaned down kissing him long enough to hear singing in the distance from their open window. Shortly there was some bickering amongst the singing. To bad their lives weren't lived just for themselves or they wouldn't leave the bedroom. "Lets stay in here bit longer."

"Mom can handle the girls, but we will need to be quiet, We dont want a bunch of difficult questions" he said laughing. Though he had partially softene, when Lilly sat up, and her bare breast swung freely,, the sight combined with still tight walls gripping him, had him growing again. " I like that ! I like it very much!" he said, holding her hips in his hands and pressing her down hard on his cock.

He sat up in the bed and drew her thighs around his waist , and began kiss her as he worked her up and down his long now very hard and slippery cock. "Want some more? I do."

Her legs were folded at his sides until he had them wrapped around his waist. Blushing as he grabbed her hips to hint what he wanted or was it bluntly told her. Smiling as she grabbed hold of his shoulder while she worked her hips up and down his thick cock.

"If you were sold off I think you'd be a prized stud." Smiling as she whispered to him but this new angle was different. Moaning faintly but the purse of her lips showed she was moaning even if he couldn't hear her.

"I have my mare thank you! and she is more than enough for me!" His abs rippled as he rocked his hips beneath her, thrusting up with quiet grunts. They could hear the squeals and foot patter downstairs as the girls ran about the kitchen. "We,,,,need... some....boys!" he said in between thrusts, each on stronger than the last. " You... girls ... have ....me.....out...uh ....mmmm.....numbered!" the last word more a gasp than anything else.

His body was againt taking over and there would b no more words for a few moments while he gave her everything he had, before gasping for breath. He just held her and panted and kissed her with abandoned. This had been full of desire, and now complete satisfaction. He looked into her eyes with a grin that said it all.

The sounds from the kitchen were getting louder, with his mom saying, "Stay out of those muffins until your aunt and uncle come downstairs..... No! you can't go get them!"

"Boys?!" She exclaimed but his mind was gone as he grunted and seemed to be on a mission. Holding on to him as her hips rocked and moved with his own to the point she dug her nails in so deep she nearly drew blood when she cummed harder this time. Trembling as she looked down seeing her juices were over flowing between them. Panting softly as she held on to him within his arms hearing the fighting below. "I hope your mother thinks we're grabbing a nap."

Lillian liked his mother but the actions she took to make Lillian make a move or leave Eli to search for his own wife. That move left a sour taste in her mouth. Though his words echoed in her mind that they needed boys since he was out numbered.

"Why can't he come over?!" Tiffany asked as she was of getting interested in boys.

"He's a street urchent and he will steal what your Aunt and Uncle had given to you girls!" His mother snapped at the now budding teenager. "He's no good! I imagine they will agree with me when they get down here."

Eli caught the questioning tone in Lilly's voice and when he had caught his breath, he held her and looked her in the eyes. " I was only kidding you! I would love a boy, but if you give me girls so be it. You do want children? don't you. " Lilly seemed deep in thought suddenly, but he kissed her and lifted her from his lap helping her stand. He got up and between them they left quite a puddle on the floor.

"Ooops!" he said with a chuckle, "we best clean that up. " He took a shirt from the laundry and wipped her thighs for her before cleaning himself and the floor. He pulled back on his pants and handed her the flower covered dress she had been wearing. "We best go back down stairs" he said giving her a peck.

As they headed downstairs, they were met halfway by Tiffy " Can Mickey come over? Can he?"

Back
Top Bottom