Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New (and old) ideas for a new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
I do this about once a year, I update my request thread, throw new ideas in and other things, so it's time to take care of that and see what else I put in there. A lot of it is a repeat from my 2014 thread, but I'm throwing in more things and hopefully the amount of replies won't scare anyone off.

The Basic Info:
- I've been doing this for 10+ years. I'm no rookie, honest.
- Central time zone. Don't know if that matters, but yeah.
- I have a list of kinks you can find here. Alternatively, it's in my signature. Yay ease of access!
- Depending on our thread, I will probably go 1-3 paragraphs for replies. Most starts will be about 2-4 paragraphs. These aren't going to be tiny little shits either, they'll be solid paragraphs with plenty to work with. Expect about 8-12 sentences a paragraph. I don't count words, but you're free to do so. So you're going to get something decent. HOWEVER, if we're on messenger and I give you a beefy paragraph and only get two sentences or so in return, I will end it. Quickly. Suddenly. You've been warned.
- I have a desktop, an iPhone, and an iPad. Chances are likely I will RP with you via one of these devices. That doesn't mean I live on the internet. I'll get back to you when I get back to you. If you want quicker service, chances are you'll either have to find someone else, or hook me with a role play that's so good, I can't wait. Typically, I'll reply once a day. Maybe more if I'm loving it. There are times I go out for the whole day, and then you're just going to have to wait.
- MESSENGERS. Typically, I love them. I will use them to plot. I'll even use them to chat with you OOC. You wanna talk about your day? Brilliant, we can do that! You wanna RP on them? That's awesome, we can do that too! Respect my boundaries on them, and we'll be a-okay.

WHAT I WANT:
- 70/30 in the ratio for Smut/Plot. I have other writing endeavors that allow me to seek stories with more plot, so this is my way to enjoy smut.
- Writers who grasp this beautiful language we speak. I'm not going to hold it against you if English is not your first language. I won't even hold the occasional typo against you. But if you're looking for me to want to RP with you when you PM me one sentence and it's only "i was wonderin if your interested in rping w me", chances are I will not respond.
- I would prefer we represent our characters on actors/actresses/models/musicians/etc. I'm not a big fan of anime, so pictures like that don't do anything for me. I'll happily base a plot or idea off a picture, but I inevitably would want the character to be based on a real person in appearance only. I hope this clears up the confusion on all of that.
- I'll play via Private Messages. If you're nice, I'll play via email. Hell, I'll even play on AIM or Yahoo (as I got my start that way). I won't do threads. If you're going to want me to do a thread, you will have to really sell me on it. That, or it better be everything I'm craving and then some.
- MIND CONTROL. This is the big ol' smoking gun few people are willing to play. Bonus points if you will, because it's awesome. Allow me to clarify this. I want to hypnotize and brainwash your character until their views align with my character. I want to make them a sex toy, pet, slave, etc. I don't want to control your character. I want them big ol' spirals in the eyes and the magic phrase "yes master, I hear and I obey." That's what I want. You give that to me as the big yes, and chances are I'll be more willing to bend on some things. Like incest or tentacles. Hell, I have ideas for tentacles that go hand in hand with this. I'm willing to talk about this so we can create a middle ground that everyone's satisfied with so we all walk out happy with what we have.

QUICK DISCLAIMER:
I'm going to interrupt my request thread in the middle, because I sound like an asshole. Well, I'm gonna tell you why. I've always been willing to bend and compromise on this site, only to find that most people will take advantage of that. I give an inch and they take a mile. If I post a plot idea here, please don't tell me you want the plot only if you can subtract A, B, and C and add X, Y, and Z. I didn't build the plot for that. I may be willing to take out C, give you Y, and we can compromise on X, but if you're looking to completely change things and expect me to say yes, in the immortal words of one of my favorite lyricists, "WALK ON HOME, BOY."

If this was tl;dr for you, I'll make it simple: if you want me to give an inch, you better be willing to give one right on back. We now resume this thread.

WHAT I DON'T WANT:
- Anime. Again, I'll say this. NO. NO NO NO. In all fairness, it's a soft no. If you come at me with something so mind blowingly awesome that hits so many of my buttons that I can't resist, I'll cave on this one. Basically, what I'm saying is that if the plot is just about everything I'm looking for and then some, I'll be happy to use anime pictures over real ones.
- Furries. Nekos. Anthros. Nope, not happening.
- M/M/F. I'm a pretty hard 0 on the Kinsey.
- Fandom fan service. I will do some fandom RPs. I will list them. If you're just expecting me to play a character for you so you can get your Mary Sue on, please stop right here and forget you saw this. Again, it's that whole thing about refusing to be give all and get nothing. If the fan service is equal, and it can be, then you've got it. I will make your fucking day.

And now, on with the ideas.

THE STUFF INVOLVING KINKS AND FANDOMS I WILL PLAY:
- Bimbofication. Having friends of mine who are into the kink, I have a pretty distinct idea of what I want with it. I have a pretty solid idea what I'm looking for, though I know what others want. So let's compromise and create something.
- Stepford Wives. Don't know it? Google it. Know it? Put the pearls on, June, let's push the beds together and have fun.
- Barbara Blank. Don't know her? Google her. If I can brainwash her and turn her into a completely obedient toy, chances are it would be my favorite rp I've done here to date. And chances are you would also be my favorite person.
- DC Universe. I have a lovely idea for The Mad Hatter & Catwoman. Or Darkseid and Wonder Woman.
- Marvel Universe. The Purple Man. I have ideas for Emma Frost/The Shadow King as well, or maybe even more, depending.
- Warehouse 13. I'd probably be happier going OC/OC on this.
- Lost Girl. I have a really interesting idea based on Bo and the Pied Piper/Slenderman idea they had.
- Community. Annie Edison is somehow really smart and is susceptible to being influenced in certain ways (see "Teach Me How to Understand Christmas"). Let's make this work in a sexy way.

THE VAGUE PLOTS WE CAN EXPAND:
- Ever seen the cheesy horror film "Tamara"? Think of the fun we could have in a role reversal? Nerdy guy who dealt with spirits coming back from the dead, the ability to take control with just a glance, getting some revenge on the popular girl that was part of the crowd who accidentally killed him in a prank gone wrong.

- Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Awesome Beatles album or horrible 70's musical movie? Why not both? I've seen it, it's on Instant Netflix. I'd love to play Dr. Maxwell Edison, nefarious surgeon that starts the mind control process. Believe me, this gives me ideas.

- Power Rangers-ish. Why? Kira from Dino Thunder is hot. And she's already been mind controlled once.

- Based on the plot of a book/movie I saw, altered to something a little more I can deal with: A struggling author in a small town notices something strange in a walk through a wooded area outside of town - an altar used in demonic rituals. Then, before his eyes, someone who looks like a man appears before him (it could be a demon, incubus, the devil himself. I'd even consider a satyr if the plot was right). Soon, women in town begin disappearing, summoned to the woods by the hypnotic allure of the new man in town. When the author gathers some friends to save the women, they find out something far more sinister is going on. The demon is bent on protecting itself and spreading its influence...and maybe seed...

- A new rock band is on the scene, and on the night of their new album's photoshoot, they decide the model is delicious enough to turn into their newest groupie/biggest fan. With a little bit of chemical and mental influence, just how far will she go to prove she loves their music?

- Inspired by user on this forum, darkest_fate! A new resort has opened up, one that caters only to the most elite. The reviews are rave, with no one able to say a bad thing about the place. What they don't realize is that the resort is a front for what amounts to a prostitution ring. The boss, an arrogant middle-aged man (up for negotiation) takes various females that arrive and... tutors them until they become willing geishas for his group.

- CORRUPTION! Take a beautiful young thing (think Selena Gomez-esque. Bonus points if you base your young lady's appearance on Selena), take a manager of low moral fiber, stir in some brainwashing, and what do you have? A good girl gone deliciously bad.

FULL ON PLOTS:
- A princess in Egypt is brainwashed by her father's ex-mystic advisor, leading him to influence her to overthrow and kill her father so that he may rule through her. Having her take him as her closest advisor/confidant, he uses his power over her to begin her reign of terror on her land, in addition to using her as his concubine/sex slave. DISCLAIMER: I have been asked for this one repeatedly, and having played it several times, I will only play this one if you have something new to bring to the table that I will enjoy.

- A gold digging stepmother finds that her husband has passed away. Excited that this means she's set for life, she's enraged to find out her 21-year old stepson has inherited everything...little does she know SHE is included in everything. Taken away for brainwashing and reprogramming, she returns to her stepson ready to be a trophy girlfriend and arm candy.

- An archeologist/art museum curator becomes too interested in a statue/mask of an ancient spirit/god/demon. Becoming controlled by the entity, she becomes a priestess and leader of a cult she sets out to create in the name of her master.

- This requires you willing to play multiple girls, but it's slightly based on Rocky Horror (very loosely based). Four girls get stranded and take shelter at a local recluse's house. From there, fun and games ensue (are they really?) until he's picked them off one by one and reprogrammed him for his own personal burlesque floorshow.

- Based on this idea! An alien ship infiltrates Hollywood, using mind control technology/mind controlling parasites to make the most beautiful models follow and obey them for not just pleasure, but to spread propaganda, making impressionable folk thinking submission to the other race is the "cool" thing to do.

- Based on this idea! Celebrity doesn't realize until it's too late that her agent negotiated her into a life of brainwashed servitude for a new cause all for him to get ahead. Now that she's been brainwashed and indoctrinated, she may just be used to attract others to the sinister group's services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom