Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scavanging dom rp partners (MXM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reila

Super-Earth
I am pretty open to idea, I do ask that you try to be literate when rping with me. However It doesn't have to be perfect, just so it doesn't look like a third grader is messaging me. That drives me crazy, and no text speak. U is not you.

Rules
  • No Toilet play/Scat
  • No Vore/Sexual Cannibalism (Does not include vampires, they only suck blood)
  • I like a little content, so if you do a one liner make sure it sounds like something that someone could respond to and not be stumped. I won't respond if I have nothing I can respond with and I won't tell you that I have no resonse method for the post.
  • Do NOT tell me what my character can and can't look like or do. That drives me up a f'in wall and I will block you immediately for that shit.

Pairing Ideas
  • TeacherXStudent
  • Twincest
  • VampireXHuman
  • NekoXHuman
  • Life long friends reunited
  • ShapeshifterXHuman

Anime/Movie/TV Series I will rp
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (I will pretty much go for any pairing in this series)
  • Loveless
  • Naruto (Check the pairing with me because I like certain pairings in this series and some characters I can not rp as)
  • Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart (I will only do a JackXJoe and I prefer to be Jack)
  • The Walking Dead (I will only rp as Daryl and he can be either dom or sub.)
  • Once Upon A Time (BaeXHook all the way!!!!!!)
  • Digimon (First Series only please)
  • Monster High (I am only willing to be Neighton the unicorn zombie hybrid)
  • Captain America (I will only be Steve)
  • Black Butler
  • Yugioh (Check the pairing first.)
  • Harry Potter

PM is preferable since I often use my phone to post and it is easier to deal with, If you would like to ask a question or are interested in rping please just PM me. [/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom