Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Affairs 'n' Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

I had a quite specific idea on my mind for quite some time by now, and as I kept thinking and thinking about it, I finally decided to to put out this ad. Before I get to the juicy parts, let's get to the boring, basic stuff:

- As much as I'd like to, I am not able to guarantee a completely steady schedule when it comes to roleplaying. I'm working two jobs and I'm finishing college in the meantime, so I might from time to time vanish for a few days. Generally I will be online multiple evenings per week, though.
- If I'm online, I will generally like to play. It not, I'll let you know in a polite way.
- Please be nice, write a few sentences now an then and we should be fine. Really nothing out of the ordinary.
- I play via PM or IM
- I will play the male character

Basic plotline:

I guess my idea is closely connected to the movie "Intimacy", but of course it is only loosely inspired by it, so it won't matter if you've seen the movie or not.

At the moment I'm quite intrigues by the idea of love & lust at first sight. Obsessive, irrational lust which is born out of a mere moment, in which two strangers meet under completely casual circumstances and become so obsessed with each other, that they gradually start neglecting their former lives to further indulge in their affair. It's not going to be lovey dovey, but an affair with the power of a natural disaster, completely pulling both of them into an abyss of sex and twisted love. Violent, perhaps not necessarily in a physical way (This will NOT be non-consentual, mind you), but mentally.

Maybe your character is the loving wife of a husband, has two children and thinks she is happy, but nevertheless is completely overwhelmed by her new lover. Or she is starting to neglect her highly paid job in order to bend over for her lover to take good care of her. I think the possibilites here are more or less endless and you already get the idea.

I'm not only interested in the sexual exploits (although they of course will be at the very core of this story), but also on the emotional and physical strain this affair will put on both of them.

My kinks:

You can get a short overview here, but I'm really not insisting on doing anything specific. I'm sure we can work something out, even if our tastes vary to some extent.

Our characters

Also, very flexible. I'm happy to include anything you would like into my character and I might also have some suggestions for yours, none of them being mandatory of course.

Interested?

Than drop me a line via PM. I won't bite and I'm sure we will be able to work out something nice. I am always willing to incorporate your input as well, of course, which is why I tried not to write too much. Please understand this a mere foundation for the things to come :)

I look forward to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom