Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossdressing tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joosey

Meteorite
Hiya everyone!

I'm a real-life cross dresser who while mostly straight, occasionally has very vivid and enjoyable homosexual fantasies mostly centred around being caught in women's clothing by someone I know and forced/convinced to provide sexual pleasure. I'd like to do an RP based on that.

Pairings will all be MxM (or possibly MxMxF), and can be things like roommates, best friends, teacher x student, even incest since I don't actually want to play myself as the character involved. Whichever route we take, I prefer crosdressing characters to be quite small and petite, aged 15-23, and their partners to be typically handsome and well built. Facial hair is a big turn off though.

For which of us plays which role, I do prefer the crossdressing role personally, but for a fun idea and partner I can play the other guy too. As for the rest of the details, PM me and we'll work something out. I do have just a few rules to make this something we will both enjoy though.

Do not post on my thread, message me.
PM or threads only - preference for thread
No scat, feet, pee, gore or abuse - If unsure, ask
Good writers only in terms of Spelling, grammar, description*
Post length of 1 paragraph or more

* this is my biggest rule, the number one reason I drop RPs is a partner who doesn't write well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom