Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tesora's 1x1 Search: Dark and Romance Plots (Ignore Post Count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesora

Supernova
This thread is completely revamped from my original thread. I decided that I wanted to make a request thread to complete both sides of my psyche. The girly me that wants the romance and drama and the other part of me that wants to enjoy the darker side of humanity, torture and violence. I like both in equal measure and thought a diverse role play search would definitely work to my favor. After all, not everyone here wants a romantic role play. That being said, let me tell you a little more about my preferences.

I much prefer role playing in threads and then PMs. In order to keep spammers from my inbox, I will not be doing any role plays via email or IM. I will also never role play except in the third person point of view. When I role play I use multiple characters and multiple characters are easier done in a third person perspective. I have tried first and second person point of view but it's just not my cup of tea and would prefer my partner also use the third person point of view. Within the role play please use proper English and Grammar. I'm by no means a grammar nazi but I would like to understand what you have written and would love a partner who writes more than a few sentences. I will typically give you 2-5 paragraphs though I never give less than a good paragraph.

As far as the plot to smut ratio, I am a 70% Plot to 30% Smut kind of girl. I am on this role play site because I want to role play, not cyber. Even doing a role play involving sex needs to have some sort of plot with substance. Men who are sociopaths don't get that way on their own. They have a past, motives for what they do, they are complex. I love playing more innocent girls I admit, but each of them have a distinct personality, personal history. They have a story to tell, experiences. I will never (swear on my life) play a basic Mary Sue who does exactly as she is told, is submissive to a tee, and without a personality except living to be fucked by your character. Sorry. I won't do it. I'm not someone who enjoys a mindless sex role play.

I hope none of that has scared you, reader, away as a potential partner. After reading through all of that, I hope I still have your attention and now present you with the fun part of my search thread. The plots and pairings. I have two separate F-Lists. One is my Light F-List. It will contain all of my romance centric kinks and preferences. It is only to be used for my romance ideas. I also have a Dark F-List meant for more seductive, torturous role plays and involving more of the darker kinks like non-consent and kidnapping. This way, there's no confusion on what my limits are completely. The lists will be labeled as well so no need to worry. Now onto the pairings and plots!

PLEASE PM ME! DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

My Light F-List

Romantic Plots:

The Lost Princess (Medieval) CRAVING.....Two kingdoms once lived together in peace. The Crown Princess of one and the Crown Prince of the other were betrothed from the birth of the Princess to unite their kingdoms and rule as one. The prince grew into a fine youth and the princess, younger than he was only a child when rebellion overtook the kingdom of the Princess. She barely escaped with her life disappearing into the forests between the two kingdoms, never to be seen again. Eight years later, the Prince is near he border, helping to fend his kingdom against a raiding party when he comes across a small hovel deep in the heart of the forest, so hidden he only really stumbles upon it. There he finds a young woman of beauty, quiet and shy, and with a necklace around her neck that he had given to his betrothed when she had been just a child. Where it goes from there is up for discussion.

The Hitman's Girl (1930s-Modern) ALSO CRAVING!!!!!!.....He works for one of the most established organized crime families in the whole city. She's just a college student that he meets one night. Keeping his true job a secret, he finds himself falling in love with this innocent young woman who's vibrancy for life, optimism and joy, makes him forget all his troubles as a killer. She's the light in his world of darkness. For this role play, it would be a long term relationship. He's keeping this secret and she has no idea what he's part of or who he works for. The contrasts of her life with him to the real life he leads would eventually take center stage at some point but at first it's the development of their relationship into lovers and then how she deals with learning about his life whether inadvertently or not. And by having her as a girlfriend or even a wife, he puts her life at risk. I just think it would be interesting to play out.

In Hiding (CRAVING!!!) (Modern) As the witness to the horrific murder of her best friend by mobsters and barely escaping with her life, a young woman is entered into the Witness Protection Program and is given a new identity in a small town. She meets a local rancher/farmer/sheriff while working as a waitress and he's curious about her but she's to scared to let herself get close, especially with mobsters trying to find her. The local man is not deterred and sets out to win her heart, but her life takes a turn when she's found. This will focus on her trying to heal, dealing with PTSD after witnessing murder, and the budding romance between the two before the danger strikes.

The Mail-Ordered Bride (Colonial/Western) She was disgraced. Not by her own fault but disgraced all the same. With nowhere to turn to, she answers an advertisement for a mail-order Bride and travels there in the hopes of starting over. What happens after that is up to you, as is the scandal. And there could be danger following her or him. Just a starter for something better.

Romantic Pairings and Settings:
Prince x Princess
Prince x Peasant Girl
Knight x Lady
Forbidden Love
Arranged Marriage
Scottish Laird x English Lady
Hitman x Girlfriend
Mob Boss's Son x Opposing Mob Boss' Daughter
Bodyguard x Rich Girl
Single Mom x Single Dad
Single Dad x Nanny
Vampire (Not Twilight) x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
Western Era Setting
Medieval Fantasy Era Setting
Medieval Era Setting
English Georgian Era Setting
English Regency Era Setting

My Dark F-List

Dark Plots

A Debt to be Paid (1930s to Modern) She had grown up with only her father. The man, a notorious gambler had put them in a tight spot more than once and associated himself with a few loan sharks to pay the bills. Now he's blown all his money on a card game and with no way of paying back the loan sharks he owes, his life and that of his daughter's is in danger. He tries to protect them both but when they get caught by one of the men he owes money to, the man is offered a deal. Give up his daughter and the debt is paid. The man, terrified, agrees, selling his daughter into a world of darkness and with no promise of ever seeing her again.

Obsession (Modern) He was obsessed with her. Having known her all of her life, he had grown from attraction to obsession and wanted her only for himself. She was sixteen, an A plus student and attended the same church he did, and every day he saw her, was another day he wanted her. So he committed himself, building a sound proof bunker in his home, slightly isolated from town, making sure to make the bunker perfect for the girl he loved and desired so much. A girl who he wanted to degrade, and punish, and make his own. And one day, he sets out to do exactly that.

In God's Country (1900 to Modern) In the Mormon church, polygamy is outlawed but it doesn't stop polygamous communities from cropping up in several parts of the central United States. She is part of one of these communities. Bright and headstrong, sometimes questioning the ways of the church and for that, she needs a strong and capable husband to take her to hand and teach her how to be a proper wife. The prophet, a hard man with several wives already, sees her as his next bride and so at sixteen, she is brought before the alter to be his. This story would focus on a polygamous community and her marriage to an abusive man who thinks of himself as very holy. The contrast is an interesting perspective I would like to play out.

Dark Pairings
Gang x Young Woman
Boss x Secretary
Lord x Peasant Girl
Prince x Peasant Girl
Arranged Marriage
Vampire x Human
Polygamist Sect Setting
Medieval Fantasy Setting
Medieval Setting
Georgian Era Setting
Victorian Era Setting
Western Setting
Prohibition Era Setting
Modern Setting

That's all I have so far. If you have a request or idea, don't be afraid to drop it by me. I'm open to other suggestions. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

RE: Tesora's 1x1 Search: Dark RPs and Romance RPs

A subtle bump for a great, long term partner

RE: Tesora's 1x1 Search: Dark and Romance Plots (Updated7-14-15)

Bumped and Updated

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped.

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

Bumped

RE: Tesora's 1x1 Search: Dark and Romance Plots (Ignore Post Count: Update 9/23)

Bumped

RE: Tesora's 1x1 Search: Dark and Romance Plots (Ignore Post Count: Update 9/23)

Bumped

Bumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom