Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unsupervized Teens (1x1 Ma' Thane)

"You are one and the same just two shadows of one another so both of you would have to be the father of the death phoniex". Yuki said. "A child what is not born of pure life comes one of death, now grow a pair you will need that maturity got a child". Yuki said sweet pouring down her face.

If it were to Yuki's intentions she'd really struck a nerve with her words, as she would find herself being lifted once Touma grasped her shirt aggressively. “I'm many things but don't you DARE... compare me to that weak piece of shit. We're nothing alike,” he uttered in a demonic voice. “You want a daddy then ask him, the other Touma would be more then glad to take responsibility.” Loosening his grasp Touma let got of Yuki to set her aside freeing the path leading outside, “I'm going out for a bit,” in the end he headed forth into the woods and later that night the smell of blood came into the air with the howling sounds of the last dying breath uttered by wolves.

No one dares messes with anyone with a contract with the royals. Yuki got word what happened and she put her life flame into the wolves only making her work load much harder with out her parents around to take some of the responsibility. "She still felt warm as there was an egg still inside of her trying to come out but hadn't been fully fertilized so it can come burning to life. "Don't you dare mess with those wolves again they are needed to keep this Island safe". Yuki snapped wearing blood stained cloths.

Awaken on the following day Touma found himself covered in blood, leaving most of the male wolves either die or dying besides the females who are passed out are receiving furious pleases. “Not again,” he said and found himself like this, aside from Yuki setup as she was cleaning of his mess, “I'm sorry about all this but didn't I tell you not to get me worked up? What else did the other me do beside kill and fucked wolves?”

"You mean apart from ripping my cloths off and raping me in the field, producing an egg". Yuki said showing him the egg of there unborn child in her hands. "In a few months your going to be a father to a death child". Gently placing the egg down on the ground. "Putting a colour on can control you much better locking one of your personalities as they are needed". Yuki said after reading one of her fathers books. "Control your temper. Sports can help if you find the right one to focus your energy on, but you need to find your sport as not all of them suit everyone". She added hoping he got what she was trying to say to him by this point. "Stay away from the animals there is no shower down here and the smell will spook them we are stuck down here will the storm is over, even I need to stay away so your not the only one". She moved towards the computer to keep the weather reports up. "OK we should be able to keep an eye on things now. "I have a horrible feeling that there is another egg still inside of me wanting to come out but not fertilized". She added still feeling warm from when the first egg appeared.

A gasp uttered from his lips due to shock, though Touma's other self has raped other females in the past when losing control. But to have heard he'd made an egg with Yuki, surely this is a first, “you mean... I'm going to be a dad?” Carefully he took the egg before giving it back, feeling both amazed and ashamed that a child will be born under dreadful circumstances. “Don't you think I have tried? Sports meditation to focus myself. “Do understand what your trying to tell me, but... I have to accept I am an incubus, so the only way to kept the other me from surfacing again... I need to have sex every now and then.” A heavy sigh now came from Touma, learning there's no shower and he would have liked it if able to wash this blood off, “So what are you planing to do about the other egg? It would be sad if it's goes unborn. Yuki... I know it's not much and you'll never forgive me but I'm sorry about all this.”

Yuki was too embarrassed to tell him that the other egg needed to be fertilized or it will stay inside of her for ever trying to come out of her from it's own firery ashes. "Just stay away from the wolves for a while or they will kill you. As a phoiex of life we can bring ones who have a contract with us back to life, so the males you have killed are back on there farm. They are needed to keep this Island safe but father never said from what". Yuki explained. She also wished there was a shower down here so she could get clean and cool down a little as her insides felt like they were on fire the whole time. "How much do you like kids?" She asked. as she wrapped the egg up in a towel to help keep it warm.

Yuki would get no objections from Touma when ordered to stay away from the wolves. Not that he afraid of getting kill since Touma can't be killed easily by a group of dogs, it because he doesn’t want to wake up in another blood bath. He couldn't stand the smell of it nor the thick texture on his naked body. Above all it's very displeasing to also have the smell of bitch in heat when the other Touma raped as female wolf remain rest at his feet, panting hard and looked very happy after receiving a good fuck. “This is embarrassing,” he whispered, “alright... I'm going to stay away from the wolves from now on. But... are you alright?” Asking in concern he'd notice Yuki seem to be uncomfortable having another egg inside her, in need of fertilizing. “Yes I... love kids. I haven't told any this, but... I do want to be a father. I never knew it be this soon so... I'm happy to have a child despite the circumstance how. I do like kids very much.”

"I can learn to ignore it. It's twin wants to be born trying to come out in flames so it can be born from it's ashes but it was never fertilized so it can't be born". Yuki said looking at the computer trying to work out how long they will be down here by tracking the storm. "Looks like we will be down here for a couple of hours these storm clouds are not budging". She said moving away from the screen and lying down on the sofa to look up at the grey celling. "I hate days like this, they drag on and there is nothing to do down here, apart from watching the storm".

Though she did say it can be manage and ignored, still it was sad to think of Yuki baring the pain while her egg seeks to have life. “Your baring a twin egg with the one we have now?” Asking Touma is more concerned with Yuki and her egg, far more then the approaching storm. “Yuki... please if you'll allow it... let me help you. I want to fertilize your egg. I know it's your choice but you said it yourself, it wants to be born and I can help.” With her lying down on the sofa Touma stood across with a serious look, “I want to have this child with you. And to look at from another perspective... it can help pass the time."

"You also need to keep in mind we are both teenagers and raising one baby is hard enough than raising two". Yuki said she was a little taken back with shock when Touma said he wanted to have both of the babies, some men would run a mile at one child any mind two. "You really sure you can cope with twins?" She added with a serious look on her face. After all this wasn't a decision he could now take lightly.

Yuki did have a point after all, that their still teens with the lack of knowledge of caring for a child let alone two if they do have the twins. “Still... and even so... I want to have this child!” Wholeheartedly he words carrying a serious, “whatever the challenge or burned... I'll over come it for the child’s sake. I know we're still teens but we can care for our babes, even if you feel you can't... I know I can. There's two sides to incubus's, one love sex and the other wants to be a father. I am that side.”

"You are still one and the same, it's just not everyone experiences both sides of themselves, no matter how your other self puts it you are both two sides of the same coin". Yuki said sitting up. She looked at him seriously. "Can you handle a death child. Stop it from killing anyone who annoys it and exposing magic". Yuki could but if they tag team she needed to know if Touma could for the worst sonario situations before they rushed into anything.

“That maybe but we're still two different people with different likes and dislikes,” Touma explain, though Yuki strongly about them being one in the same. “ Both two sides of the same coin yes, but the two sides are different from each other.” given a seriously look Touma did just about the same to show his firmness on the choice to have this child with her, without one feeling of doubt despite her words to test his resolve. “I can handle it if you'll teach me to prepare for what's to come. I know... I'm still having issues controlling myself, but for the child sake I can understand and help them to control themselves, if ever come to stop them from killing others. I can do this... we can do it if only we try.”

Since Touma was so sure on doing this she would let him have the second child willingly but there was something he needed to do before they were born. As she unzipped the blood stained dress letting it drop to the floor as she picked up the book to show to Touma. "This is what is used to help your kind be in control with your emotions, it's a bracelet helping one size to have control of the body, either depending on what side of the most document some bleave that it is the true side but that's debatable, the other is what side a master chooses. To control a death child both sides of you need to learn control of stubborn behaver under different situations, A coin is the same thing the main body but both sides are different, just like your kind, and since the child is a half bread there is a risk the death child will be just like you but immortal just like me". She sat back down on the sofa the sweat could be seen shining all over her body.

A smile came along his lips, to find their resolve in the matter when Yuki decided to have the second child. At the heart he really wishes to be a father as if it were a deep biological need to do so, which Yuki will soon find Touma to be a great dad during the development. A blush came along, seeing Yuki come out of her bloody clothing and into her underwear, surprise she showing her desirable looking body without a care. Till showing him a book, he turn to his serious expression and found something even he wants to use, if keeping his other half in control, “where can I get this bracelet?” then again it didn't sound any easier with what Yuki tells of the conditions, “so... the other me could be the one in control if I'm not the true side.” A sigh left his lips when the feeling of doubt showered out him. Looking over to Yuki yet again changed his mood, as she display some sex-appeal, being half naked on the coach and all of a sweat. “Yuki... I... have to tell you something. I'm... not a virgin, yet... I am one. Only the other half of myself had sex, but... not me.”

"I know that the king and queen might have them, but then it depends if any of your kind are with in the guard". Yuki said. she knew there was at one time but then that all depends if any of them are still alive plus the fact if any others have joined after the original ones did. "Like I know what I am doing". Yuki said turning on one of the fans to try and cool down. "I wouldn't call your other half an expert since he rapes the ones he wants making it non consensual". That was something she always calls stolen moments as both parties haven't agreed to the matter.

Along the sofa to this room, Touma took a place beside Yuki, wanting to take in the fans blowing air since the room is stuffy to an uncomfortable heat. A deep sigh took pasted his lip, feeling both relieved to the cool air but frustrated to Yuki's words, “I hate that side of me. It's one of the reasons why I don't have any friends. Who would associate with a rapist,” he'd said weakly, “you don't think we could ask the king and queen?” That aside taking the conversion to the matter of sex, it worked Touma to a blush, but this needs to be talked out. Considering their to have another child wishing to be born, “then why not make it consensual with me? I want to think of it as my first time with you. Or do we have other means to fertilizes your egg?”

"I don't know how but humans when one male can't have kids or a female want one but has no partner they go to a sperm bank but I don't know how it works". Yuki said. "As for the other thing you can try writing to them the address is in the house and the royal seal is there but I would need to sign it to say I gave you promotion to use the seal or you will get arrested". Her kind have never done it the human way before throw scients so it would be something new and she hasn't come across others in the magical realms.

The first part of the conversation brought an embarrassing blush over his face, yet a smile to laughter when Touma found Yuki lacking a full understand of the human way of artificial pregnancy. “It's call artificial insemination. I'd only suggested it if you don't feel comfortable with doing it the natural way.” Taking to the other part of the conversion, regarding what Touma needs from the royal, he felt himself asking to much of Yuki from all the trouble he'd caused her. Despite not entirely being his fault but the other him. “I never though it be this bothersome, even to send a letter but I can't ask you to go through so much trouble.” Not wanting to think about it now, he concerns turn to the egg sitting within her womb, as a hand came to her belly and gently caress it. “How long do you think it can wait, before needing seep to fertilize? If your okay with me... I would like to... do it the natural way. I do... like you after all.”

"They can stay inside forever if they need to, it's one reason why some phoenix's look so alike but years apart. The truth is they are twins". Yuki said she didn't know if anyone but another phoenix could understand any of this conversation throw. "There I many what still have an egg inside of them with fear of a death child". She paused for a moment. "I only got mad because you overslept and didn't feel the animals, they can get dandrous if there not feed in time.

Kent walked into the room like he normally did when Yuki wasn't alone.
"I thought you were keeping an eye on the animals Kent we can't go near them smelling of blood". Yuki said a little annoyed.
He walked out of the room and back to the animals

Back
Top Bottom