Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unsupervized Teens (1x1 Ma' Thane)

winx

Supernova
Claraden Farm was running a program for teenagers to help them later on in life. Or so it appears. In reality it's to help there kids learn to take charge of others. Normally it had been troublesome teenagers, it had seemed to have atracked some super naturals wanting to blend in with the humans. The farm is a get away home for the Resurrection family, the royal phoenix's ruler of all magical families, but they must fight for the throne with every coming generation, something the youngest Yuki want's to stop.

One day the farm didn't get all the supply's they needed to keep the farm running smoothly so all the adults went leaving the farm in the hands of the teenagers, but a storm hit and now the adults can't get back will they have a farm left or will the teens destroy it. Only time will tell.

RE: Unsupervized Teens

1563kfa.jpg

Yuki was in the yard not impressed that no one had fed the animals like they were meant to. "I am not your slave now get your lazy buts out here and do the jobs you are meant to be doing". She ordered. She wasn't impressed one but and if any of them got stomped by the animals because they were late for there feed it was there fault, she had already fed all the birds and stripped her bed ready for the washing to go on. She needed to find someone to do that job as she had never touched the washer in her life.
2zjmhzk.jpg

Kent (Android can't talk human only the masters can understand them)
Kent walked up to Yuki.
"You took your time". She snapped bratty like. "Finished the lawn and moving the steal posts?"
Kent nodded. he could move a house in weight and not break, he is almost impossible to destroy, designed to work and fight with one weakness he sinks in water.

403ed48f1796a2d6801adeaa76dffcbe.jpg

Normal Touma
images

Incubus Touma

Apart from all the others, unlike troublesome bunch, Touma's personality is often express as quite and timid so what brings him to Claraden Farm? In truth he is faced with a problem that developed during his mature growth, which makes him aggressive and dominate towards others, as if he takes on an entirely new persona.

The early mornings are never Touma's strong suit as he finds it difficult to even get up. Till hearing a voice saying; "I am not your slave now get your lazy buts out here and do the jobs you are meant to be doing." “Must be Yuki, why is she always in a bad mood,” he thought to himself, “one of these day's... I’ll have her as my pet and every night she'll cream in despair & delight.” Shivers came up his spine thinking such things, “what is wrong with me,” again he asked himself while getting up to dress and carryout Yuki's demands. So taking the animal feed Touma fed all the animals in the barn, as well with the ones in the one field. Afterwords he went to find Yuki as she was handling her bedding, but normally he would asked one of the adults, however they haven't been seen lately so it was assumed Yuki is the one in charge since she barking orders. “Anything else you want me to do?”

Ma said:
403ed48f1796a2d6801adeaa76dffcbe.jpg

Normal Touma
images

Incubus Touma

Apart from all the others, unlike troublesome bunch, Touma's personality is often express as quite and timid so what brings him to Claraden Farm? In truth he is faced with a problem that developed during his mature growth, which makes him aggressive and dominate towards others, as if he takes on an entirely new persona.

The early mornings are never Touma's strong suit as he finds it difficult to even get up. Till hearing a voice saying; "I am not your slave now get your lazy buts out here and do the jobs you are meant to be doing." “Must be Yuki, why is she always in a bad mood,” he thought to himself, “one of these day's... I’ll have her as my pet and every night she'll cream in despair & delight.” Shivers came up his spine thinking such things, “what is wrong with me,” again he asked himself while getting up to dress and carryout Yuki's demands. So taking the animal feed Touma fed all the animals in the barn, as well with the ones in the one field. Afterwords he went to find Yuki as she was handling her bedding, but normally he would asked one of the adults, however they haven't been seen lately so it was assumed Yuki is the one in charge since she barking orders. “Anything else you want me to do?”

"Yer do you know how to use that washing machine never used it?" Yuki asked Kent stayed by her side the whole time he looked very human and most think he is a shy super strong human not a machine made my inventers back in the monster lands to protect the royal family.

She hoped that all of the animals were feed so there was no rampage in the court yard.

Touma couldn't hold back his sighs out of frustration, know where this is leading, “I may as well take care of it, since I know how to do the washing,” he said while taking up the bedding to take to the wash. Brushing past Kent he felt uncomfortable around him and wounder why he is always beside Yuki, “that robot gives me the creeps.”

"Huh you know what he is". Yuki said surprised by this fact. "Most don't normally know and just think kent is a human teenager". She was impressed that he knew. "You thinking things you shouldn't have been thinking by any chance? It's that or you have been up to no good" It was the only thing Yuki could think of why he would feel that way around Kent.

“How can I not,” he said in reply, “He doesn't smell at all like a human and I never see him eat a thing.” Touma while setting the washer to run, he gave off a curious look when Yuki asked him more questions she knows about his secret. “how do you know that? I don't mean to think those thoughts, it just happens.”

"Simple you said Kent gives you the creeps. That always means you have done something or thinking of things you shouldn't some cases ploting". Yuki said "What are you?" She asked

"That's pretty rude thing to say, especially since the document you signed had the resurrection family crest on it". Yuki said folding her arms at him. "It's manners to reply then ask".

Yuki stretched her arms. "And. Your kind are my grandparents servants". She wasn't telling fibs they did work in the castle in the monster relms for the retired kinds and queens.
Kent poured water over touma.
"What now?" Yuki asked. she nodded.
"Kent doesn't like the look on your face. means boys are thinking things they shouldn't in a lady's presents". Yuki said. "If your planning on having a shower today you need to put wood in the stove over there and you will have hot water in two hours, that or you might as well have showered outside"

In terms of which family serves who, Touma doesn't care of such sort of kingdom-ship, “don't expect me to treat you like a princess,” he mutter under hos breath. It really set Touma off when the robot poured water over his head and would have done or at least said something but didn't. Instead walked off, “I'll with that bitch later, but first I'll have to get that toy out of the way.”

Later in the evening as Yuki went to bath Touma went to find Kent, “hey boy... I wonder how real they made you.” Touma's personality had change, as if he's another person. Taking a knife from the kitchen while picking Kent by the neck, he pinned him to the wall by running the blade through him. “Can you feel pain? This keep you business while I teach that bitch a lesson or two. You may as well cover your ears because your not going to enjoy the nose.” Stepping into the bathroom where Yuki is likely to be bathing, Touma was all naked, “mind if I join you,” he said to her.

"Out or die" Yuki ordered. Like he was the first to try it. She was already out of the bath and had her dressing gown around her, the floor was wet so she grabbed hold of Touma throwing him into the bath so he could cool off but he was heaver that she thought as she was pulled in with him revealing she wasn't dressed under her dressing gown.

Kent was already outside searching for something to use as a weapon onto Touma so it would course the most damage. Kent was all charged up and it would take more than a knife to destroy him.

Though Yuki appears to have the skill to take on anyone who'd dare make an assault on her, but sadly things didn't turn in her favor. When the two fell in the bath, “what do we have here,” the water made her cloth trance parent as Touma can see everything. “Come here,” hands started to fuddle her breast and even her womanhood till he'd stop and hear Kent leaking about, “that was fast, didn't think he'd get free so quickly. Oh well.” Get out of the bath Touma jumped out the window to come outside with Kent, still naked but didn't care, “alright lets finish this so I can get back to raping your mistress.”

Kent wasn't too impressed with this as any threat to Yuki set him into battle mod. Kent ripped out a tree and knocked Touma out cold. Kent placed him under the cold trapped door in the stable them placed barrels of hey on top of them glowing in the dark it said on the doors time out area. Yuki got out of the bath and got dressed she waited for them to return.
After two hours in the cool down area Kent let him out and went back into the house.

“That's not fair,” the last words said before Touma was knocked out cold from the blow of the tree Kent used. It wasn't long after he found himself inside the cellar and naked which didn't leave him long to guess what had happen. Touma didn't question it further and waited to be let out and once being allowed he went straight to his room to dress. After he remain there on his bed lessening to his iPod.

Kent was by Yuki's side when she went to Touma's room. "You going to behave now?" She asked folding her arms, she had already fixed up Kent before heading up there and was no sign that he was ever stabbed with anything.

"Do your jobs and feed the animals, not that hard since we have put then in there feeding areas already for you". Yuki asked. "Or s you want Kents job and feed the bull on top of the other animals?" That bull was a handful at the best of times and fully grown he was massive, her father hand fed this one so it was never descend to go onto the food chain. "Just remember anything bad happens to that bull and father will want to kill you for it. You won't be able to fight him off". looking directly at him "When you have finished sulking like a child tea is ready pour it into your cup when you come down". She then walked out and back into the kitchen washed her cup then went up stairs to change her cloths so she could water the field. She pulled off her under wear sitting on the window sill she started to moisturize her skin to make sure it was smooth, not that her kind needed to do it as there skin was always perfect she just liked the feel of it on her skin, it was also how this young phoenix liked to relax before getting back to work.

Kent went to a secret part of the house and started to recharge, so he could help with the field work it would be late when they finish so if he didn't do it now he wouldn't be fully charged in the morning.

The sound of her voice and over all tone brought on a vibrating sensation forming in Touma's throat to make out a silent growl out of frustration with Yuki getting him word up again. of course he wouldn't want to deal with the bull since it seem much more important then his own life, therefore Touma went to do his normal task to feed the other animals. “I could care less about tea let alone a tea part,” he scoff and went to do his task. Outside he can see her change through the window as Yuki undress pulling off her underwear and all, “she a total bossy bitch but I'm going to make her my bitch,” his eyes turn dark purple as his lips carried a evil grin, “but how am I going to get that robot out of the way?” So looking for Kent Touma followed him to the secret part of the house to recharge, “hmmm... I wonder if he gose offline while recharging,” he wounder and took a closer look. “Hey... are you awake you rusted peace of shit.”

Kent was asleep while he was recharging things up to work in the fields with his mistress.
Yuki started to pin her hair back and lay her things out on the bed. "I hate plowing the fields". She muttered to herself. She then leaned over to lock her bedroom window sat on the end of her bed and started to put her thick knee high socks on. She walked to her privet bathroom went to the bathroom then headed back into her bedroom to carry on getting dressed.

Touma let out a hard chuckle from see Kent on out of commission during his recharge, “all I have to do is change the power input. That way he'll say offline and won't recharge, just like being in a deep sleep.” Now with Kent out of the way Touma went to Yuki's room at the foot of the door and knocked, “are you ready yet,” he said through the door, sounding evil, “I finish feeding the animals so I thought to help you plow the fields.” His intentions is to plow something but not the fields.

"Doesn't seem your style". Yuki said while putting her bra on. "If you hate working so much why did you come to a farm?" She asked. He wasn't meant to be up stairs never mind near her bedroom. "Please respect the rules it's the only way things get done around here".

Touma was only sounding nice to set Yuki into a fuels sense of security, “Oh I didn't want to come here, not at all. I was forced to, in order to get myself under control. I'm a incubus after all. My parents drew the line when I made my teacher into my sex slave.” Still at the door he waited for her as Touma continued to talk, “so they thought doing hard work on a firm would keep my incubus side in check.”

Back
Top Bottom