Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Master {1x1 With Winx}

Len walked upstairs to see what was going on. Seeing his master Lyfon on the floor. He walked past to open his bedroom door then walked back to him. He didn't care if this was going to stink his skin got burned a few times when he was a kid till he learned how to tell the time and when the sun would rise within the different seasons. "Come on. You look like you need your rest". He said to Lyfon. He bent down and put his arms around his shoulder. Len wasn't strong enough to pick Lyfon up, there again he wasn't strong enough to do it for Bell and she looked lighter but looks can be deceiving. He then started to head in the direction of his masters bedroom.

"Bell if your going to wonder around this house at least put some shoes on". He added looking at the mess around him what he will have to clean up before he went back to bed. He would see this was going to be a long night, due to the lack of sleep he was about to reserve. Len was worried he had never seen Lyfon so week before

Bell wasn't impressed that Len ordered her to do things but her father had told her to do as Len told her to do. So she went to find her shoes even throw she had forgotten where they were. Bell thought that Lyfon was just tired after playing about in the hall way. She tried to remember all of the rooms she had been so she could find her shoes.

Much shortly after Len's arrivel in seeing the matter at hand, Lyfon's blood red eyes turned to him from the moment he'd steeped into the hallway. “(Lyfon): Len what has happen to you,” concerns over the noticeable burn marks when he took to lift his master, in carrying him back to his bedroom. “(Lyfon): Len... come here,” he'd order, long after Len told Bell to go put some shoes on, and even before the young servant went his way back to his room to rest. While standing... Lyfon balled up his fist to draw blood in the use of his claw like finger nails. And from there he took the droplets to the other males lips, about a few to it and the scared marks he'd suffered as it actively healed on it's own instantly. “(Lyfon): Your no good to me injured. What worth do you have if you don't take care of yourself?” Said in a mean way and yet Lyfon said it also affectionately, since he dose care for Len, but wishes not to seem weak in being kind to others. Afterward he allow Len to go about his business as he himself came to rest throughout the whole day, until the next night fall.

Bell finally found her shoes in the room where Lyfon had stripped her of her cloths. She sat down onto the floor and put her shoes back on then started to wonder back up stairs to see what was going on.

"The sun started to rise as I was heading back towards the house with the shopping. It's nothing really as bad as it looks as the sun was rising at the time it wasn't at it's strongest". Len said while taking his master to his bed room. He was a little stunned when Lyfon cut himself like that he wished he wouldn't conflict pain on himself, even throw he heals right away it doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt when he does it.

When Lyfon was in bed asleep Bell curled up next to him on top of the covers and went to sleep.

Upon the following new night after the long day in-which Lyfon was at rest, he awakened to feel refreshed and renewed from the morning incident. Healed from all his marks when testing Bell through their rambunctious play that brought havoc. Aside from the burns when he'd showed her his weakness, to help Bell gain a better understand why he needs a proctor during the day, with the reason she needs to strengthen herself.

Feeling a weight being added to the bed, he found her sleep beside him which brought a smile to his lips, while taking a hand to brush the hair and scratch the back of the ear. Waking her in the most favor way to cat's alike. “(Lyfon): Bell... wake up,” he whispered, “(Lyfon): there much to do to day. Something... bloody if you don't mind it. So how do you feel about taking anothers live?”

Bell stretched her arms and legs yawning as she looked up at Lyfon. "We hunt rodent and birds" she said answering the killing question he had just asked her. She groomed her tail to flatten down the fur as it as sticking up a little bit while she was talking to Lyfon. "You not sleepy any more?" She asked from how tired he had gotten before Len had helped his master into bed.

Len had been up most of the day cleaning up all of the broken and sharp bits what had been destroying when Lyfon and Bell were wrestling with one another and was still in bed when Lyfon was awaking not a wear the batteries in his alarm had died.

Still the young and innocent child like mind, knowing no evils o this world which Lyfon found it quite a same. Knowing he'll have to take way her pure heart if he wishes to mold her into what he wishes her to be. “(Lyfon): I see... your existent of killing lies with lower lifeforms such as vermin,” with that asked he came from the bed and stretched out his body, much like Bell did before him. “(Lyfon): No... I don't need much rest as you Bell, so sleep a little more if you wish,” he said and pat her head, “(Lyfon): later on tonight I want you to practice hunting. But it won't be rodents or birds. Yet in someway... they are vermin.”

Change before making his way out the bedroom, Lyfon came across Len as he cleaned up the mess from last night. “(Lyfon): How are feeling Len,” he asked about the injures from the burns, “(Lyfon): I and Bell will be out for the night so do as you will Len, this night is yours. But first please fix something for her to eat before we go our way. I'm going to put her through... difficult activities.”

"My kind nap most of the time it's why we are full of energy. Yer and birds but they are hard to catch as they fly away. Can we eat them?". Bell responded. "You haven't had as much sleep as you normally do". She added once Lyfon had left the room. "That was fast where did you go father". She called out. As she leaned over the bed to put her shoes on as Len told her to do as the sun was starting to come up.

Len saw Lyfon coming up from out of his bedroom so he stopped mopping up for moment. "Be carful I am not sure if I found all of the loose shards earlier on and there might be some small bits what will stick into the skin. "Better thank-you". Len said in response to Lyfon's question he wished his master wouldn't exsorst himself so much during the daytime. "There is portage but then it depends on how many calories she will be burning on what is most suitable then again I am not sure anything will help as she only eats a third of everything". He said Len worried about Bell being in human form and eating so little due to her height and age she should be eating more than baby portions. "I would give her some milk but I am not sure if she has the allergies what most cats have on select foods and a full glass of milk isn't good for cats if she does". Not to mention chocolate and sugary foods. He thought to himself what was a worry as teenage girls and women crave sugars monthly.

Bell went out of the room to look for Lyfon after Len had finished speaking and accidently pumped into Lyfon because she wasn't looking where she was going.

In truth, Lyfon didn't get much sleep as Bell brought to attention the amount being less to his usual rest. However he'd had just about enough rest to function under the role of the nightly task, he wishes to undertake before the next sunrise.
Even though a vampire can heal rather quickly to small cut and gashes, still, he heeded Len's words to mind the floor, since it still littered with glass share among other sharp objects. “(Lyfon): It's like I'll have Bell undergo physical stress so I want her to have as much energy to indue,” he explained when Len made the suggestion of what to give Bell to eat. “(Lyfon): I'll leave everything up to you Len,” without another word he went his way to make a phone call. The way it sounded, the voice in Lyfon tone lead to a likely despicable act, but more so in having Bell to carry out the act that will change her life forever. “(Lyfon): Yes....... I am in need of another body. No...... no I need it alive this time...... no I need something no one will miss........ the worst kind of scum....... lets just say I need for practice so can we make a deal or not? Good...... then send it to my manner right away...... yes I'll pay you extra since your bring it to me alive.”
Once the conversation over the phone came to an end, so happens Ball ran into Lyfon. Instead of scolding her for running around, instead he picked her up and the catgirl in his arms. “(Lyfon): Bell, can I ask you a question? How far would you go to protect me? Would you be willing to take another life, like a very bad person?”

Len finished up mopping the floor and put everything away he made some portage for Bell and make a snack with slow releasing energy as he was sure that bell wouldn't eat the food. He wrapped up the snack getting ready to give it to Lyfon. "Won't we get into trouble for killing a human?" Bell asked.
"Not if it was self defence". Len said to her. "Meaning if they attack first and planning on killing or harming with a weapon in there hands you can call self defence and say you didn't mean to kill that person". Len said. Porage in the kitchen and don't give me that look till you have tried lots of different flavours you can add to the porridge. Each flavour will make it taste different I promise you that". At this point the conversation reminded him of this last home and the kids were much younger.

Back
Top Bottom