Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Master {1x1 With Winx}

Lyfon... as it seem difficult to imagine, but for Bell he has something special in mind which leads to her unlock the full potential. “(Lyfon): Rubbish hunter? Not to worry... when I get done with you Bell... you'll be a great hunter. Because... I am in need of a protector, so will you become stronger for me? Bring her to his bedroom Lyfon sat her down on the edged of the bed before getting her clean clothes, but before dressing her back up the clothes were set aside for now as he made Bell laid down. “(Lyfon): Do you know how kittens are made Bell,” he asked whispering in her ear ears, “(Lyfon): There's a reason I also want you to have kittens, as well becoming stronger to be my protector.”

Bell placed a figure under her chin, then shook her head. Something she had never thought of. Just life, just happens. (Don't think I have explained it that well some people think simple of just another tree. Just one of them things when someone gets pregnant, that type of thinking she has) "You are already strong so why do you need a protector?" She asked.

"I am back still need to go back out to get the food throw. I will place Bell's things in the kitchen and sort it out when I get back, there is some dark bedding and cloths for her along with some breakables so please Bell stay out of the kitchen". Len called out but Bell wasn't listening out for him so didn't hear what he had just said. Once the things were put on the table Len went back out of the house.

From the beginning it was apparent to Lyfon, how Bell's knowledge of the world is limited, however he didn't think it's to this extent. “(Lyfon): You don't know much about vampires, do you Bell? Yes we are strong and powerful only at night. But during the day we are at our weakest so even the strong need protectors.” Lyfon made sure the door to his bedroom remains closed and lock so not be disturbed. Hopefully Len would know or he'll be facing an infuriated Master if coming to interrupt him. “(Lyfon): Let me show you how kittens are made, it's... very amazing,” he whispered in her ear before kissing Bell's lips and down the neck, as she would feel his hands caressing her pleasure spots to help her feel good. “(Lyfon): It's about time you learn more about such things and more.”

Bell licked Lyfon back when he kissed her. "You don't seem like you are ever week". Bell said not understanding on what he really ment by week during the day. "What elts do you want me to learn". Bell asked
Len went to the food store. and bought all of the food they needed then headed back to the house. He never noticed on how late it was getting for him to be out and didn't make back to the house before the sunlight burned his face neck and hands. He gasped with shire pain when he got inside dropping everything on the floor, he was 5 years old when his medical condition showed it's self so it had been a while since the sun had burned his skin like this. He gathered all of the things putting them away. He noticed the door was locked when he went to make Bell's bed so he placed the things in the cupboard and went to bed with his puls racing from the shock.

Still it seems she was yet to understand as Lyfon found, therefore at best he'll have to show Bell later. Right now he's more concern what's going on here and now, “(Lyfon): first I'm going to teach you about mating, after that we're going to get you strong as a lioness, and once you bare kittens you'll teach them what you've learned.” His kiss moved down her body to treat the nipples of her bust, starting off to show Bell how mating can be enjoyed.

"How many kittens are in my kinds litter?" Bell asked as she was too young to remember any of her brothers and sisters when she was snatched away from them all. Something clicked on what Lyfon had just said to her. "But lioness hunt with there pride how can you be as strong as one with out other females.

Len fell to sleep in pain on his bed, he still had some work to complete but his body didn't want to move at this moment in time.

Even with Bell adding more question by asking continually, still Lyfon found no distraction to carry on with what he's currently doing to her body. While managing to answer her, “(Lyfon): from what I'd read... your kind can bare up to a full litter of seven or three at minimum. And yes a lioness needs other females which is why you need to bare me a litter, but in your current state you need to get strong.” His lips moved down her body to come in between her legs to treat the womanhood's folds.

"Weeding the garden can help with the grip depending on what needs pulling up". Bell said as she started to swish her tail cats take a while to bread with as they get pissed of with how rough it is. After all the male cats do pin the females down and bite them to hold the females down so they can force them to have sex. "Running all over the place makes you faster, squeezing into small spaces is good to get away from danger".

Len woke up in pain and started to clean up the toilet down stairs and the servants bathroom. He then went around watering the plants trying not to fall tosleep while he did it.

Lyfon adjusted Bell lifting her hips up some, doing so in order to place a pillow underneath the low back to kept it at an angel. There to make it less painful for her first time mating. “(Lyfon): Have a little faith in me and you'll learn everything you need or want to know. You may even come to love living here... very much.” Nothing else was said as he began to slowing eases his cock inside her virgin kitty pussy.

Just like cats do she dug her claws into the bedcovers when he went inside of her. Plucking the bed covers a little. But then it didn't hurt at much as she thought it would, after all she did get told that she would get bitten at the back of the neck and pinned down to the floor while it was forced on her and never got told what it would be like for when she was in her human form. well half human form since she still had her cat ears and tail showing.
Len finished off the work he needed to do that night then went back to bed for it to all start all over again at night time. He had the large task of dusting to do and in this large house it will take a while. He didn't dare look in the mirror to see how badly his face had gotten burnt by the sun light when he was on the way back for the second time. Remembering that there was no food done for Bell he went into the kitchen and made her a tuna sandwich from a cheap tin he bought from the super market. He walked up the stairs. "There is a sandwich out here it's on the floor when your ready". Len said before going back to bed.

“(Lyfon): Now that wasn't is bad... was it,” playfully he worded before a kiss laid on Bell's lips ever so sweetly, if it help to calm her as the body would get use to his size. From there his hips moved to thrust, feeling every part of the neko's inner as it firmly gasp his cock which made it feel so good. “(Lyfon): Now I see one of the benefit of having a pet. I never thought a kitchens pussy would be this good. You may have more then a litter Bell.”

Bell licked Lyfon back on the cheek as she missed his lips when she went to kiss them. Bell was confused by what he had just said. "What is a kitchen's pussy?" She asked. Bell could smell the tuna Len had put outside. Her tail started to swish on it's own she had no idea that it was moving at this moment in time.

(Sorry... my phone was set to Auto Spell Check.)

Lyfon giggled as the word did sound quite funny, when Bell in he own way point out his missed worded words. “(Lyfom): Kitten Pussy... I meant to say that your pussy feels really good. I've been with many females but with you... never have I felt a pleasure like this.” He moan and saw Bell's excitement in her tail, wishing she was enjoy the sex but it was likely her hunger took to the pleasing aroma of the tuna fish sandwich Len made for her. “(Lyfom): you must be starving, so we'll do this another time,” he'd sigh and removed himself from her, “(Lyfom): get dress and I'll take you to the kitchen.”

(I can't do it on the phone the screen is too small to read what is on the internet, sorry I was tired last night and it was the only thing what come to mind).

There was tiny drops of blood on the bed as her virginaly got popped. She never even noticed that she was hungary in the first place never mind that her tail was moving on it's own. She got dressed flattening her ears when she pulled her dress over her head. she put then followed Lyfom our of the room she saw the sandwich by her bedroom door.

(Don't worry about it, I myself have been busy with work so I have no right to complain.)

There was tiny drops of blood on the bed as her virginaly got popped. She never even noticed that she was hungary in the first place never mind that her tail was moving on it's own. She got dressed flattening her ears when she pulled her dress over her head. she put then followed Lyfom our of the room she saw the sandwich by her bedroom door.

(How in the hell did this happen? Never mind)

Leading her out, Lyfon took Bell by the hand and took her to the room, where Len had placed her nights dinner upon the bed. On he own time he'd allowed Bell to eat, till found that the hour of night is escaping to come morning. Therefore she need to eat quickly, "(Lyfon): Once you've finsihed here there's something I'd have to show you something... I've never shown anyone else."

(lol. It's one of those things it happens every now and again)

Bell ate her sandwich wondering what Lyfon was talking about. She still didn't like the texture of the bread in her mouth and only ate a third of it. "Like what". She said with an excited tone wondering what the secret could be.

What Lyfon is to show Bell is nothing of the sort that calls for excitement, as she thought or wished it to be something exquisite. Once the meal had satisfy her belly or rather... to the point what Bell wanted through a disappointing sandwich, Lyfon took her down the hallway and came to one covered window in black drapes. After carefully open to let in very little sunlight, he thrust out a hand as hissing sounds of f burning flesh took to the arm as blood dripped. “(Lyfon): As you can see Bell... the sun is harmful to me, therefore the daytime leaves me at my weakest point. Now do you understand?”

"That doesn't make you weak". Bell said her ears went flat when Lyfon's skin made a hissing noise. After all cats do it to threaten someone or something but this was a different type of hissing noise, scary, it reminded her of death. "Why put yourself in pain?" She asked with a worried look in her eyes she didn't like the small of the burning flesh on his arm. She opened a door to find out it was a store cupboard, she spotted a fancy fabric napkin what Len put there as he doesn't use that cupboard and it was away from the everyday where. Bell tried to put it onto Lyfon's bleeding hand. She was trying to hold back the instinct to attack as the smell of blood made want to play rough.

The offering to tend to the wound was quite kind but unnecessary, when Bell went rushing to find some sort of cloth to cover Lyfon's burns. The wound itself started healing on it's own, after removing the arm from the sunlight, would she have known if Bell wasn't in this sort of panic before he can explain. “(Lyfon): Don't worry about it Bell, I heal rather quickly. So do you now understand where I'm at my weakest? And why I need you strong?” Though he'd explained but apparently she'd seem out of the ordinary an found it's due to the smell of his blood, “(Lyfon): how interesting, Bell... come here!” Bring the arm over Lyfon allowed her to smell his blood and even let her take little droplets upon the lips to drink. Not caring what will happen next.

She understood what he was trying to say to her when she saw the wombs starting to heal on there own.
Bell couldn't hold back any more as are sharp cat nails started to show on there own without her trying to reveal them. A bit like a kitten when it jumps on everything and the claws are out as they can't control there reflexes or when a cat stretches it's legs the claws come out, depending on how Lyfon saw her reaction. She attacked his hand roughly with her claws it was quick and hard to tell that second if it broke the skin any, she then rolled over on her back trying to get him to play the way cats play and tease one another.

Len was having problems sleeping propyl due to the face every time he moved in his sleep the sheets rubbed onto his sunburned skin waking him up in pain. He got up out of bed and he pulled out a small box where he kept his pain killers and some first aid equipment. Pulling out the bandages he wrapped up his hands and pulled put the pain killers and headed towards the kitchen to get some water.
(Inspiration from my youngest two cats they play like that with each other)

It was little of a surprise for Lyfon, to the sudden change in Bell when she took an aggressive posture with the show of claws. So moreover he was quite curious with the utmost of being fascinated. Then attacking him he put up as strong defense of the arms block. However leaving the arms open to attack, thus so the hand receiving a cut to make another pool of blood to the floor, which wasn't problematic considering Lyfon heals at a extraordinary rate. “(Lyfon): I see... so you want to play rough,” to an obvious when Bell took to he floor on her back, in the same manner of a playful kitten. Smiling evilly the young looking vampire took off his shirt before tackling his pet neko, as his own claw like long nails which formed from the fingers pressed to her flesh, on the following of his own fangs. He didn't mind her biting nor clawing him as they'd wrestled along the floor like playful kittens. “(Lyfon): Come here...” Lyfon had to admit, this being the most fun he'd had in years.
(It's also how they show affection and love. Even adult cats do that sort of play even with other animals they coexist peacefully.)

Ma said:
It was little of a surprise for Lyfon, to the sudden change in Bell when she took an aggressive posture with the show of claws. So moreover he was quite curious with the utmost of being fascinated. Then attacking him he put up as strong defense of the arms block. However leaving the arms open to attack, thus so the hand receiving a cut to make another pool of blood to the floor, which wasn't problematic considering Lyfon heals at a extraordinary rate. “(Lyfon): I see... so you want to play rough,” to an obvious when Bell took to he floor on her back, in the same manner of a playful kitten. Smiling evilly the young looking vampire took off his shirt before tackling his pet neko, as his own claw like long nails which formed from the fingers pressed to her flesh, on the following of his own fangs. He didn't mind her biting nor clawing him as they'd wrestled along the floor like playful kittens. “(Lyfon): Come here...” Lyfon had to admit, this being the most fun he'd had in years.
(It's also how they show affection and love. Even adult cats do that sort of play even with other animals they coexist peacefully.)

(Lewis was 3 turning 4 in 2 months when we got poppy, she is a year old now but he loved it someone to play with as the other cat is too old for the rough and tumble he loves doing, they look really cute to watch.)

Bell stuck all four of her claws in purring away when Lyfon joined in the rough play cats love to do with one another, so they can help home there skills and in lions case there bonds with the other females within the group. She couldn't wriggle herself out of the grip when the nails dug into her and yelped a little with the teeth but like most cat, she just carried on with what she was doing like she didn't care one bit. You could tell she didn't really care after yelping with the mischief in her eyes.

Len woke up when he heard the rough and tumble they were doing above him (can change that if I am wrong). He climbed out of the bed and started to get changed into his work cloths. He looked in the mirror to do his tie and was shocked to see how much the rising sun burned his skin.

(I bet they do look adorable. Sometimes I find myself watching Youtube videos and cat and dog roughhousing or at play.)

Thought Lyfon has often found himself in many fights over the years, to a blood lust in the love of a good fight, yet he'd found a new rough joy. By now his face and body are baring fresh wounds but he loved the pain as expressed with an evil smile, while pouncing on Bell. Hearing her yelp didn't stop him, if he wants her to get stronger, so Lyfon was rough with her just about the same she is with him and more so as things become more intense to the point of them braking things around themselves. And for the first he didn't care what gets broken, nor to whom be disturb below them. In the end his body tired out, after all it's daylight and Lyfon needs to rest, therefore falling to the ground he'd nearly passed out.

Back
Top Bottom