Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Master {1x1 With Winx}

"The spare room not far from your just need to move some breakables and the lap needs moving higher up so it won't get knocked of unless you think it's too big, I can sort the one on the other side of the house out". Len said. "Oh yer what size glass for her?" He asked so he didn't do it too small she dehydrates or too large she won't drink it.

Bell looked at the pictures and purred loudly when she was scratched behind the ear. "Are any my breed?" She asked touching Lyfon's hand while he held the book.

As she wishes to see, Lyfon turned the page to Bell's classification and breed tip, “(Lyfon): there you are,” he said while remaining to pet her and even rubbed her underbelly to test her reaction. “(Lyfon): a small glass will do,” he said to Len, “(Lyfon): remember what I said about being a good girl? Don't cause trouble for Len,” he said to Bell and pet her some more.

"Yes sir". Len said bowing before leaving the room

Bell laughed when she was tickled. Trouble was like her middle name what is trouble for us is fun and natural for cats. She saw that some of the pictures had collars and bells on them

Len heated up some milk since she was acting cat like he didn't know what to give her. He knew some cats liked crisp so he got some fish flavour ones down. He got a plastic bowl for them to go in. Then poured the milk into a class, he pushed in on a trolly as he had made some chocolates from the left over blood and brought it into them. "Teenagers and some cats like crisp so I thought she might like one of these packets. Just a warning she eats with her mouth open as would do in her full cat form". He said laying out the packets so they are seen. "So nothing was waisted out of your bottle I added it into small chocolate shells".

Since she liked it this much, Lyfon carried on to rub her belly but kept it down to a minimum as to not overly excite her after going through the trouble of calming Bell down, “(Lyfon): you're quite the troublesome one,” he said while petting her still. “(Lyfon): Hmmm... maybe we should get you a collar with a bell.” Once Len returned with what was asked of him, Lyfon took the warm glass of milk and brought it to Bell's lips to have her drink it. Since she's behaving so well he went on to feed her a treat. “(Lyfon): thank you Len, that will be all for the day, I'll handle things on my own if a problem arises.” More snakes were feed to her in small amount, “(Lyfon): say ahhh.”

Len smiled at him it was like he was feeding and playing with a small child. "Yes Master". He said walking out of the room He went to the servants chamber so he could have a quick wash before making his own tea, he always had something light at this time so he just grabbed a yogurt from the fridge. "Forgot about the cream". He said to himself making a mental note to sort out the fridge so he knew what was in the kitchen.

Bell took a few gulps of the milk then did as she was told by saying "ahhh" She then yawned stretching her arms flexing her claws out as cats don't know how to keep them in what they stretch. Rubbing her eyes she rested her head on Lyfon still looking at his book. "What's your bestest book?" She yawned after seeing more books.

Naturally to find her starting to fall asleep Lyfon Bell to cuddle up in his arm so she wouldn't fall out of his lap and still caressed her, “(Lyfon): so the warm milk did help,” he said to himself, “(Lyfon you like books? Can't I have a best since I look all kinds.” Standing up he took her in his arm, carrying her off, “you want to sleep with me Bell?”

Bell nodded curling up in his arms for his body heat like cats like to do. starting to doze off while he was carrying her while fiddling with the ribbon on her cloths she purred deeply in her sleep and made tiny little chirping noises.
Len saw the orange light throw the kitchen window closing the blind to keep the sunlight out of the kitchen he went off to his bedroom and started to get changed.

Dawn was upon them as Lyfon took Bell to the master bedroom with him. The room is pitch black with a fireplace as the beds foot end faced it. He lied his new neko pet down so he can get change into sleep wear, wearing black silk bottom without a top. Climbing into bed Lyfon snuggled up with Bell naturally, “(Lyfon): I see the need for a pet now.”

Bell hutched up to Lyfon inwa her sleep in the same way cats do during the night to steel the humans body heat.

Len got up during the day so he could clean the masters bathroom he knew that it would be blacked out from the sunlight and was safe for him to enter he just didn't want Lyfon to enter a dirty bathroom if needed it during the time he normally slept them went back to bed when he had finished after placing some water and two glasses by Lyfon's bedside table in case he got thirsty.

Bell got up out of bed and started to look around she could hear scattering around and went into hunting mode. She chased a rat all over the living room knocking a lot of things over all the way to the kitchen smacking lots of plates and cups Len had placed out ready to make food for when they wake up in clueing Lyfon's glass and blood bottle, she eventually caught the large brown rat and killed it looking all proud of herself even throw it had bitten her a few times drawing blood out of her hands and feet,

Thought she was mainly stealing the warmth however there was enough to go around, with them sharing the body heat. And eventually Lyfon himself came to rest and slept quite peacefully, in fact really well in all his hundred years. Once came another night fall he was the first to awaken and found Bell still in his arm, “(Lyfon): Bell...” he gently whispered in her ear and even blow, “(Lyfon): it's time to get up.” Off to the side he reached for the water Len left for him to drink, and feeling refreshed the vampire dressed himself before looking for Len, “(Lyfon): all of us we'll be going out to buy Bell a few things, mainly clothing,” he said to him and expected Len to bring the car around.

"Alright". Len said going to fetch his masters coat.

In the mean time

Bell got up out of bed and started to look around she could hear scattering around and went into hunting mode. She chased a rat all over the living room knocking a lot of things over all the way to the kitchen smacking lots of plates and cups Len had placed out ready to make food for when they wake up in clueing Lyfon's glass and blood bottle, she eventually caught the large brown rat and killed it looking all proud of herself even throw it had bitten her a few times drawing blood out of her hands and feet. She went and dropped the rat on Lyfon feet.

"What an earth happened in the livingroom". Len yelled he didn't mean to but it come out louder than he respected it to

The sounds of havoc didn't go pasted Lyfon's ears when he'd heard all the commotion coming from the living room. To his horror he found some of his priceless antiques shuddered along the floor among other things that are just as difficult to replace. His attentions soon turn the the kitchen and found Bell with a proud look with her prize kill in her mouth before it was set as an offering at his feet, “(Lyfon): I am not amused.” by the back of her neck he picked her up, the same way from last night, “(Lyfon): since you prefer to act like a beast, then I'd may as well treat you to your custom,” and with those words the angry vampire ripped off all of Bell's cloths till she was bare naked. “(Lyfon): you've lost the privilege to wear clothes until I say otherwise.” Sitting her on his lap Bell received a much harder spankings too the point she'd started to bleed lightly. Lyfon licked his hand and then sink his fang into her ass cheeks to suck up more blood, since she's stilled his bottle of blood.

Bell had a sad look on her face when he didn't like the present she worked so hard to get for him. She was use to others removing her clothing to check how old she was so this was a normal thing for her to experience. Bell then yowled loudly when Lyfon's fangs sunk into her skin tears rolling down her face from the pain while he sucked the blood out of her body. As a natural reflex she stuck her claws into her new masters legs. Where the rat had bitten her was already bleeding and now where she was hit on top of things.

"Your not the only one". Len muttered looking at the rat. Those things with there long tails gave him the creeps. He grabbed the cleaning things. "Here is a thought I had before going to sleep. Will she go into heat like a cat or human because if it's a cat I am worried about toms hanging around the place". Len said aloud. As be began to pick up broken glass and pottery what can get suck into someone's skin. He was scratching like crazy in all of the places where bell's tail had touched as a rash had started to forum be wished she could hide that tail and ears. He also wondered if his master has worked out that her cat side can't be tamed. "Also could she be acting like this all the time because she has always been treated like a cat and not a human when she changed foam?" He added putting some of the things in the bin to take outside then placed paper towel's down to soak up the blood Bell spilled.

Sucking her blood was only problematic due to his source of quenching the hunger now gone after Bell spilled over his bottle. Lyfon wasn't going to lower himself in a shameful manner to drink from the floor but he really need blood. And as Bell bleed from the rat bit the sweet smell of it drew him to act on impulse, so Lyfon only meant to spank her and not suck her blood. Even as she dug in her claw the wound only healed itself on its own if nothing happen, and as for Bell after receiving punishment Lyfon sat her down on his lap and sucked on her bloody finger as she would find her own wounds heal from his lips. “(Lyfon): Bell... I want you to look around and see what you have done,” he asked and Bell would see the mess Len had to clean up, even the food he made her, hoping she'd understand a little.

Listening to Len's words in theory brought Lyfon to sigh in discomfort, “(Lyfon): going in heat? The book said it can go either way from a humans need to mate or a cat's, therefore it unpredictable. You do have a point to way she act the way that she dose. So then... I'll leave it up to you Len, how we should deal with her from now on. Bell... help Len clean up and all we be forgiven. And Len... stop forcing yourself if it's going to make you sick, after all your useless to me if you can't work.”

Bell looked around the room and realized that she had grow to make so much mess in such a short amount of time.

Len had already finished picking up the sharp broken bits and placed them into the kitchen bin ready to take outside. "Did you know her kind are also known as a were cat?" Len asked as he put the lid down on the bin. "Half can half human, just like were wolves they can change from both foarms but the were cat isn't effected by the moons cycle. That is what the old stories say about them any way". He looked at Bell since she had nothing on her feet. "Bell stay a miniute". He said sweeping and mopping up the floor. "Ok no more sharp things for you to stand on".

She climbed up onto a shelf in danger of it all coming down on her Len rushed up to her pulling her off. "Your too heavy to do that, No not your tail I am ammergic to cat fur". He said quickly as Bells tail went near him eyes noise and mouth making him drop her and start sneaking as he went to find the tap to whip it away from his face. He was going to say to Lyfon that he would be fine as long as he didn't get too close to her fur.

Bell hissed when she was dropped to the floor also making her drop the jar she was trying to put onto the top shelf. Bell ran behind of Lyfon to hide away from Len. She was pissed at him for dropping her onto the floor when he sneaked.

Len washed his face the best as he could he crouched down to where Bell was hiding, eyes running like crazy he tried to get her to come on out. "I am sorry I didn't mean to drop you, you going to come on out?"
"No I hate you". Bell snapped staying behind of Lyon. Len was use to working blind when he was at he last job so he just carried on cleaning up them went to find another glass for his master to drink from he brought a few down what were the same size as the one what got broken. "Which one do you want to drink from everyday?" he asked.

Lyfon did find this amusing to learn of these things about Bell, but more so to find Len knowing more from what Lyfon read from the book. “(Lyfon): Your quite the informed Len, how do you know of such things, for a person who can't be near cat's?” Were-cat, the word sounded quite interesting to him as an idea came to mind of how to use Bell's extraordinary skill. Nevertheless is she aware of it? Will he have to help her discover the potential? Right there were other matter to attend to, mainly seeing his pet is not up to task helping Len as she kept getting in the way. After the latest incident between herself and Len Lyfon found her hissing while crouched behind him, “(Lyfon): Leave her alone for now,” he said to Len as he tried reaching out to Bell in order to apologies in his own way. “(Lyfon): come here,” he went on to say to Bell as he took her up in his arms, “(Lyfon): Len, don't worry about the bottles, I'll take care of it myself,” with those final words to Len Lyfon took Bell with him to another room, “(Lyfon): do forgive Len, would you Bell? If so then I'll treat you to something very nice,” he whispers in her ear. “(Lyfon): If you are in heat like Len said, this may help you to calm down.”

"Old stories od myths around the world of different creatures of the night grandfather use to read to us when we were all small, were cats were one of them, creatures what blend in with the humans unseen throw out the day and hunt throw half human form or in full cat form during the night". Len called out while he placed all the things back in the kitchen before he went to sort out the living room only to see that was a mess as well. Sighing he moved all the broken things placing them in the kitchen bin he put the bits outside.

"He dropped me". Bell said swishing her tail in annoyance to the memory she had just reseaved. Bell put her figure in her mouth when Lyfon said heat she never knew when she was in heat as she has had both all she knows is that male cats and people get very interested in her for some reason. "Human boys and cats try and get close to me once a month but that's all i know". She said to him.

Apparently Bell seems to be still upset over the matter which was understood to a degree, but Lyfon would like it better if she'd come to forgive Len for the sake of a peaceful household. “(Lyfon): I still want you to make up with him, that's what it mean to be a good girl and good girls get rewarded. You do like having to be rewarded Bell... don't you?” aside from the current conversion Lyfon felt to move on to the next, when Bell seemed puzzling, “(Lyfon): well you see... when males be it human or cat want to get close to you, their intentions are to mate with you. Females act in the same manner when they too want to mate. Do you want to try it? It's very enjoyable.”

"But no one wants to have kittens with a ginger freak". Bell said repeating what one of her last owners had told her before the shop keeper got his hands on her to sell to Lyfon. "Ginger creates fire or something". she said but it was the mean old fashion saying with ones with red hair have fire tempers what was said to her when she was a small kitten over and over till she bleaved on what was being said to her. Her litter was really ill treated mentally till they were sold on for money after they got to an age of destroying the place and no longer looked as cute and cuddly.

(how does that sound? can change it there is a family behind me what get rid of there animals when they are all grown up)

Voice her words Bell show she has deep seeded issues in this reguard and understood where she coming from. “(Lyfon): Ginger Freak? Humans do us such harsh words even towards me. If you haven't notices... not at all am I human, to say I'm a freak of nature,” he worded in hopes to make her feel better. “(Lyfon): do you want kittens? Lets make some if you want to Bell.”

(We can work it in if you like. I'm away wanting to add things to stories. It more fun that way.

"I don't know if i am old enough to have kittens". Bell said as she wasn't even sure on her age.
Len finished on cleaning up the mess. "Want anything doing?" Len called out as that Lyfon could hear him as he placed the cleaning supply's away in the cupboard.

Lyfon didn't really think about until Bell brought it up in words and so this lead him to wounder, “(Lyfon): Then how old do you believe yourself to be? You do want kittens some day, don't you?” For now the matter was put to rest when Len call for his Master, “(Lyfon): very good Len, now buy food among other things that need restocking. Also... buy some new cloth for Bell. Or do you prefer to be naked,” he asked her.

"Everyone needs to have kittens to stop the blood line from dieing out, but i can't remember who said it". Bell said even throw it was her birth mother who told it to them before the tiny kittens were taken away from her care stopping her from ever seeing them. "I don't mind either way". Bell said but Len did he didn't like the idea of someone who looked like she was in her late teens walking around with no cloths on. "But kittens are cute". She added as the thought that someone would let her have kittens never crossed her mind.

Len left the house getting the cloths what was needed along with some dark bedding since there was a possibility or her going throw it like a human he knew white would get stained once a month. He also bought a calendar to write down any changes in bell in case patterns started to show then started to do the food shop he would have to be quick as he needed to head back then head back out to get the breakables before the sun come out.

Once again for the whole is spent apart, with Len handling matters outside the mansion to run the given labor his master tasked him, while Lyfon felt to spend the evening with Bell. There's much he wishes to know about her, in-which the books he'd read held no additional information. If Bell is indeed a were-cat then Lyfon has something special in-mind if exploiting her gift first, “(Lyfon): Bell... if we're to discover your capability and what your capable of... we need to unlock your power, do you know how?” Though he asked her. “(Lyfon): It's better you know more about yourself before having kittens.”

"I can garden and hunt mice, can't catch birds I am too slow for that one". Bell said. "That or I am just a rubbish hunter". she started to swish her tail in a playful manner.
Len found a book on what Bell was called within the different cultures around the world. If Lyfon knew all the names he might find something he needed to know about his new pet.

Back
Top Bottom