Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Master {1x1 With Winx}

tumblr_mcthea6RJh1rjcvzro1_500_zps428289fd.jpg

Fallen into darkness, came another night late within the hour for those walking the path of this dark mysterious city street, related to all walks of life looking for business or pleasure of the versus sorts. Among them what appears to be a handsome young man who hold a serious demeanor through his blood red leering eyes, cold pale skin, snowy white hair, slender but muscular form at a height of 6'2 all dress in black. The emotionless expression of Lyfon Vahn Delong cling to his face as it is off-putting for others crossing his path, yet a smile cross his lips upon approaching his destination. In the heart of the city rare and valuable commodity can be found anywhere in abundant. However those who are looking for the exceptionally rarest among rare goods can only be found at a special place that fulfills all desires with the utmost satisfaction. “Welcome back... it's nice to have you Mr. Delong,” out called a voice as Lyfon took the first steeps into this mystifying shop that stand in the heart of the city. Lyforn kept his glares towards the owner of this establishment, as the owner himself smiled kindly, “(Lyfon): you asked for me to come on this night, so... what do you have for me Hayward,” revealing the shopkeepers name Lyfon sounded plan to express no emotion. At that the owners known as Hayward smiled delightfully, “(Hayward): always in a rush my most valued customer, as if time is most precious to you. Lyfon's eyes grew to a dark blood red to show his infuriating impatience, “(Lyfon): you well know of the pierce for immortality. Embracing the darkness and abandoning the light, so my time is of the most valuable. “(Hayward): very well, let me show you something I know you'll like,” with those words Hayward showed Lyfon to a secrete room within back area of the shop. There, rare items were found, mostly antiquities but what Hayward has to show Lyfon, is something inside a cage and cover up. Once the long sheeted cloth was removed, eyes fell upon a girl with cat ears and a tail. Lyfon looked with little interests but wasn't too amused, “(Lyfon): I don't keep pet's, so if this isn't all what else do you have to show me? I hope something more interesting then a kitten.” “(Hayward): now now Lyfon my valued customer do you not know about Neko-girls?” “(Lyfon): No... and should I care?” “(Hayward): a pet is the best thing anyone, especially neko's consider they make great playmates,” he said with a smug look. At that Lyfon kneel down to get a good look at her, “(Lyfon): what is your name if you have one,” he asked her.

That was fast will do this when I get back not sure what time it will be as nanna isn't sure if everyone is going back to hers and granddads place.)

The young kitten looked up at him with her soft eyes. She saw her big teddy next to her she slapped it so hard it fell over and hit her she shook her head before answering the question. "Bell". She responded then slapped her teddy again for falling over and hitting her on the head. She sat there scowling at it like the teddy did it on purpose.

2vht6hj.jpg

She looked up with her kitten eyes. Her eye so soft she looked like she was going to cry. Seeing her large teddy sat there she bashed it so hard it fell over hitting her on the head, she backed of shacking her head in a rough manner before answering the question. "Bell". She said in a quick soft tone before smacking her teddy bear again like it fell over and hit her on purpose then sat there scowling at it keeping her silent like she was telling the teddy bear off.

She ran her figures throw her brown hair before arching her back stretching all her muscles. She then saw something dangling near her cage she stretched her hand out to play with it, slowly reaching out watching in case someone smacked her for it.

There was some amusement when observing her behavior, then again it seem quite odd to how Bell interaction with the big teddy beside her. “(Lyfon): She seems quite young and childish,” he said now looking to Hayward, “(Hayward): it's best to have them at a young age to easier have me teamed,” Lyfon again looked to Bell with a emotionless expression, “(Lyfon): Hmmm... I'm guessing she worth a lot of money, let's say... 90,000,00. So tell me girl... are you worth it? Do you want to be bought?” He asked Bell.

She ran her figures throw her brown hair before arching her back stretching all her muscles. She then saw something dangling near her cage she stretched her hand out to play with it, slowly reaching out watching in case someone smacked her for it. "Bought? She asked confused she was use to everything being free. "You mean like a new daddy?" She couldn't resist it anny more as she started to tap the dangling object sticking out of Lyfon right pocket one of her nails got stuck and she struggled to get loose she yowled in pain when she forces it loose Bell pulled her hand back into the cage and started to lick it clean, she already knew how to garden when she felt like it and hunt a little but the sound of birds wings frightens her so she always goes hiding by that point.

(Lewis did that at first took months before he decided to go out side it was cute when he hid in our arms)

Lyfon couldn't help bring his head to come slightly tilted off to the left of himself, curious with the way Bell chose to word her words. “(Lyfon): New daddy!? No my dear... I'm talking about taking you home with me to make you my pet. But it's going to cost me a lot of money, so I'm wondering if you're worth every penny.” Hayward squeezed in a word in their conversion if it would have Lyfon to buy Bell, “(Hayward): this is very good. You see, if she see you like the father she already imprinted herself to you as a dependent.” While the two talk Bell was more interested in dangling object, being Lyfon's pocket watch on a chain, and when the nails got stuck he'd slapped the hand as she jerked herself. Hayward feared this would risk the chance to sell her, instead Lyfon felt other wise, “(Lyfon): I'll take her after all,” hearing his word Hayward smiled and open the cage, “(Hayward): Go to him, you belong to him now,” he said to Bell.

OOC: Like all cats do, it so cute.

Bell looked up at them she dragged her big teddy bear behind her as she went next to Lyfon. She watched his movements with curious eyes. She scratched behind her ears when she felt a popping noise on her fur, or a static shock to us humans. Bell could hear wind chimes coming from somewhere in the room she looked around but didn't know what the noise was. "What's that strange noise?" She asked still looking around to locate what she could hear.

The butler had no idea that a cat was coming into the house hold. Just his luck as he was allergic to then making his skin itch and red where the fur touches, his eyes all puffy making his vision all blurry. He just carried on like he normally did during the night. He preferred his new master as he was up during the night the butler was born with a rare skin condition making him burn in the sun light. When he was a child had had to wear protective clothing he got bullied and called a vampire. Living with a real one meant he could go outside at night time without any funny questions since vampires know the pain he feels in fun light.

In the matter of payment, Lyfon payed Hayward in bars of gold that equates to $90,000,00, being how much Bell is worth. The young looking vampire was happy to see his new pet kitten come to his obediently, which won't be too difficult to train her, or will it? Walking out he'd expected her to follow behind, however she was found distracted by noses new to her. “(Lyfon): Come along Bell,” he demanded, “(Lyfon): a little word of warning, it's best not to disobey me or you'll be punish servility.” with that said he took her arm to drag her off in the same manner she took her teddy bear.

Upon coming home Bell would be at the footsteps of a huge mansion with three floors 32 bedroom and bath, three kitchens, a ballroom, indoor pool and garden. In sort... it would be easy to get lost

OOC: What's the butlers new?

(The one I said in the e-mail will look for another pic for him)

By the time they got to the house Bell's teddy bear was filthy. The sounds of traffic and alarms going off freaked her out a little if she was smaller she would have leaped into Lyfon's arms to get away from them. All Bell wanted to do was play with her new master.

OOC: If I’m right his name is Len. Otherwise it said Butler

IC: Coming home Lyfon wear a much miffed expression, having to carry Bell all the way home since she'd preferred being in his arms. “(Lyfon): Don't get use to this,” angrily he said it, muttering while setting Bell down to open the door, “(Lyfon): Len...” he called out to his butler and when he came Lyfon didn't say much about their newcomer, “(Lyfon): please given this one a bath,” referring to Bell as 'this one.'

(Might have done it was one I found on google images)

To Lens horror it was a cat. "Don't get me wrong I don't hate the girl, but I can't get close to her". Len said backing off from the kitten who just spotted his shoe laces undone and started to play with them. "Oh no please go away". He begged as his eyes started to tear up "I am allergic to cats and I am pretty sure you know what a bath is".

"Bath, water". Bell panicked sitting there shacking her head really fast with the look of fear on her face. Just like most cats she didn't like water that much to bath in it. Now flicking water at somebody is another matter all together.
Len was just glad the cat was off his shoes as he backed away from her to fasten them up before she tried to kill him as he was talking.

(My oldest cat use to do that when we got her 5 years ago, she use to wait for you to get near the bathroom door and aim the water your direction good aim as well. Yours done that with the taps?)

(Let's just go with it.)

Lyfon didn't think he could be anymore frustrated under this night, but he found himself wrong once again, “(Lyfon): useless... your utterly useless,” voicing his anger towards Len, powerless to carry out his order to bath Bell. “(Lyfon):how is this a problem since her form is mostly human. Must I do everything myself?” Truning his attentions to Bell, Lyfon undressed her in front of Len before taking her in his arm and carried her off, “(Lyfon): get her clothing and that filthy bear wash. Think you can at least do that?” In the bathroom Bell was dipped in warm water fill in a round tub to be big as a pool but shallow. Lyfon too undress and came in with her, “(Lyfon): alright... come over here so I can wash you.”

(No, Leo loves to take bath. When it's cold he like warm water and when it hot cold water. He the kind of cat who loves to bath so not all cats hate water.)

(Most cats do, Lewis sits in the sink till his tail is soaking wet when it's warm, mum has caught him sleeping in the skin even throw the cold tap is on for them all the time so they have fresh water, he won't go in the bath throw).

Len had no choice leaving the things where they were he placed a clean set of uniform next to the washing machine then went and got the things to go into the washer, scratching like crazy he stripped out of his uniform and put a clean set on once everything was in the machine, He places bin bags over the clean set of cloths then started to clean where the cat had just been.

Bell froze in the water startled she had just been placed into a tub. "I can groom my self with out water". She complained She had always been treated like a common cat and never like a human so this was all new to her making it wired she was meant to hate water. Propyl one of the methods used to try and tame a cat what is almost impossible to do since they do as they please half of the time.

Her continuous insubordination is beginning to be tiresome and a bother, “(Lyfon): first rule of my household... my word is law and shouldn't be question, so do as your told or face punishment.” Taking hood of her arm Lyfon pulled Ball over to him, so he may wash her body, “(Lyfon): self groom won't do.” Bell would feel Lyfon lathering up body as his hand touch her everywhere. He even made sure the lips to her womanhood got really clean. “(Lyfon): there, now this isn't so bad, is it?”

Len placed all of the cloths and teddy bear into the dryer once he had cleaned every where elts up. He cleaned up the kitchen from all the dirty pots then went back down to pull everything out, hanging up all the cloths so they won't get creased he placed his on the door not far from the laundry room where he sleeps. It doesn't bother him it's small, all he cares about is that it's quiet, he then went up to the bathroom knocked onto the door. "The cloths are out of the dryer where would you like them?" Len asked holding them carefully in his hands. He rubbed his leg where Bells tail had touched coursing a rash, he it wasn't for her tail and ears showing he would have been fine around her in her human form.

To her surprise it wasn't that bad the look on her face showed that without saying a word. She was now confused on what she was getting told by two different me men. "I got told water is a punishment". Bell said. She purred a little when Lyfon got near her ears. She stopped when she realized what she was doing. She tapped the bubbled then got confused on where it went to when the foam vanished before her eyes. She looked at her fingers what were now all wrinkly from the water.

Lyfon voice a sigh of relief to see Bell calm down finally which made things more easier to wash her body, “(Lyfon): see, it's not so bad. Baths are something to be enjoyed.” After washing the body he then did her hair and made sure not to get it in her eyes, but it didn't help as she fool with the bubbles to pop. Yet this playful nature of hers is cute, so a little at play he blew out more bubbles for her to pop by forming a ring with his thumb and index finger from his soapy hand. “(Lyfon): Okay thats enough,” he said and took Bell out of the bath to dry her off. Afterward Lyfon went to get her something to wear, sadly the only thing on hand are are woman's lingerie,
Cute%2Banime%2Bgirl%2B04.jpg

“(Lyfon): This will have to do until your clothes dry and to get you new clothes too,” he said and gave her the outfit, “(Lyfon): or do you want to go around naked?”

Coming back to meet with Len Lyfon was informed of his finished duties, “(Lyfon): Find a room for our new pet and place her cloth there. Once your done cook something up for her and afterward the rest of the night is yours to do as you will Len.”

Len knew there was two things in the kitchen she would like but they were both the good stuff and expensive to have everyday. So Bell wouldn't hear he whispered down his masters ear, "Which do you think she would prefer salmon or tuna?"

Bell peaked out of a window after opening it. "WOW". She said after seeing the size of the garden leaning out of the window.
"She has no sense of danger". Len cryed trying to pull her back in but her tail kept on touching his face making him sneeze, and being a cat she did it even more just to whined him up.

(Lewis does that to mum when he on the back of the sofa, its funny mum pins his tail and he complains)

With Len's questioning of what to give Bell to eat, Lyfon thought Len would know well first hand what she'll be eating, “(Lyfon): tuna. Don't you know that the good stuff is earned?” Just when the master was about to go his way, more trouble came about when Bell came to the window and Len tried pulling her back in. Lyfon sight and grabbed Bell by the back of her neck like a cat, “(Lyfon): enough... must I punish you if your getting out of hand,” with that said he seated himself on a near by chair and brought Bell over on his lap. Pulling down her panties he smacked her bare bottom a few times till on one cheek turn red, “(Lyfon): are you going to be a good girl from now on?”

(You got yourself a strange cat)

Len sighed as he thought Bell was going to fall and he knew she would have been hurt from that height. He sometimes wished he had Lyfon's strength the way Bell was picked up so easily. "Thanxs". He said aloud "I wish she will keep that tail to herself". He muttered while he was shut and locking the window as well as sneezing and scratching where his skin was touched. "I think I will lock all the windows just let me know where you want the keys". He continued to lock the windows near by but was still in hearing distance.

Bell yawled like a cat in pain when she was slapped. "I did nothing". She complained After all cats like to climb to help them hunt or to get themselves out of danger. "Just explored to get to know my surrounding". A fly buzzed past them and she whacked it so hard it fell dead to the floor

“(Lyfon): You do that,” the male vampire worded when Len said he'll lock the windows from now on. Even as Bell cried out the spanking didn't stop as to yet. Lyfon wanted to make sure she understood her punishment. “(Lyfon): you do as Len tells you but above all your master. There are place you can play yet there some your not allow to be climbing, understood?” At the end of his word Lyfon stopped and pulled Bell's panties back up before setting her down on her feet, “(Lyfon): Len... fix Bell her dinner.” With nothing else to say Lyfon went off to the main living room of the house, drink a wine glass filled with blood over a fire inside the fire place while reading a book about neko's.

"Come on stop sulking there was a reason you got smacked for going near the window". Len said as he walked in the direction of the kitchen. He found some scrap chicken in the fridge he forgot was there and made her a sandwitch.

Bell picked at the bread and pocked it a few times.

"Put it in both hands and bite it". Len said. "It has bird meat inside".

After a sulking section she did bite it but it took a few minute's. Len had to turn his back as she was eating with her mouth open grousing him out with the noises she was making.

"You got told off because if you fell you would have been hurt". He thought it was best for now to put her in the small room with only a bed in to stop her from climbing and getting hurt. "Sleep here for now". Len said placing her teddy in the room along with a foil ball, she straight away started to bat it about. She batted it straight to the stairs. "No not on the stairs". Len called out rushing to pick the ball up. "Not again". Len said Bell running after him for the ball in his hand he had no idea she was staking him throw, she followed him to the living room. Bell hid behind a chair ready to ambush him. "Master you got the time please all the clocks are different again". Len asked so he could correct them it got on his nerves when they were all different.

From what is read out of the book of beast, Lyfon Bell's classification of neko cat-girls, “(Lyfon): hmmm... the playful and highly affectionate sort where they need much attention but very wildly needing much physical exercise daily.” He sigh in discomfort now knowing Bell is going to bring Lyfon much trouble in the future, and he can hear just that with Len telling her off before coming into the living-room. “(Lyfon): What is it now? Don't worry about the clocks, they usually set and correct themselves on their own, beside their different according to the different timezones to each states. But if your worried about the time then get a watch!” Again he'd sigh and huff, “(Lyfon): by the way... did you put Bell to bed?”

"The small room for now as there isn't anything for her to jump on". Will sort out one of the larger room and remove anything breakable to stop her getting hurt tomorrow". Len said. "Bell I can see that tail behind the chair".
Bell tucked it in like no one would know she was there if she stayed in the same stop.
Revealing the foil fall in his hand to his master can see why Bell is trying to ambush him, "Someone might fall over this on the stairs and you decently can't play with it in here". Len said.
"Why not?" Bell said eyeing up the ball then went to see what her master was reading over his shoulders. "They are like me". She said looking at the pictures. Going on her tip toes for a closer look. She licked Lyfon on the cheek then continued to look over his shoulder.
"You play rough and will knock things over in her". Len said freaking when Bell licked Lyfon.

Despite all the troublesome commotion with Bell misbehaving and Len trying to get her under control, surprisingly Lyfon was calm throughout the whole matter. Even when Bell licked his face which brought the man servant in a panic. Rather scolding her once more Lyfon instead picked her up to set Bell on his lap as they sat down together, “(Lyfon): have a look,” he said to her and turn the pages so Bell can see the differences cat-girls like herself but different class and personality. While still having her seated on his lap Lyfon went on to pet her, scratching behind the ear and even stroked her back like a cat in his lap. “(Lyfon): This should calm her down,” he thought to himself hoping from what her read from the book is correct, “(Lyfon): Len, bring some warm milk and a treat, it should help calm her down. I can see shes the excitedly tip so a bigger room for her to play, but for now let her run around area's where she won't brake anything.”

Back
Top Bottom