Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for longterm roleplay partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Egypt and looking to start some new roleplays. I am looking for partners who have ideas to bring to the table, seriously just because it is my thread doesn't mean I want people who can't hold their own character! I also want someone who is literate no one liners! I mean really how is that fun anyway. I am not to picky I will most likely play with any plot you are interested so don't be afraid to ask. I want a mainly plot driven roleplay. some of my ideas are bellow but again don't be afraid to come to me with ideas :) thank you have a nice day

Idea one:

They've grown up knowing each other their entire lives, but have never met. From the moment of birth they knew the thoughts, feelings and sometimes sites of the other person. For some unknown reason Ella and ______ have been able to read each others minds their entire lives. They have shared laughs, tears, anger, and pain together until one day the connection is gone and the loss of each other is more then they can take.

idea two:

The year is 3050 almost a thousand years after the third world war and the end of civilization as we knew it. Ella lives in a perfect community that the government controls. Everything from the clothing you buy at the store to the person you marry are chosen by the government. There is no more wars no arguments or fights, except for the infected. The infected are people who have refused the cure and have escaped to the barren wasteland outside of the city limits. The infected are trouble burning buildings down, stealing literature and food and sometimes even kidnapped the cured.

At least that is what Ella thinks until a group of them break into her school room in the middle of the night writing messages all over the classroom and leaving fliers in their wake. The fliers leave Ella confused and curious, what is so bad about their city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom